How can i play against TP boom with Brits?

Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

How can i play against TP boom with Brits?

Post by NekoBerk »

Hey, the TP boom is a strategy so hard to stop for me, and i don't know what's the best way for stop it. i thought that maybe if i do VC boom with Brits and i produce some pikes for besiege the TPs and for protect my vills of raids and i try to go to fortress age maybe i could be able to beat that strategy. The problem is that my enemy won't let me destroy the TPs easily, he could send some ranged units for kill my pikes, or even if i destroy a TP, he easily can build a new one and brits are really slow for go to fortress age, my enemy can destroy me in the process with his first unit shipments in fortress age. If i stay in colonial age he'll fuck me with cannons and his strong cavalry (Cuirassiers, lancers, Uhlans) or even worse, he can try to push me a lot and go to Industrial age for rape me so hard :D.

Help me and light up my brain with your knowledge guys! : :flowers:
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: How can i play against TP boom with Brits?

Post by tedere12 »

go 3v 700w 600w and make musk and if needed hus, siege TPs and take a couple of them, age if he is aging (700c), else stay in age 2 and take the whole tp line. British have a really strong age 3 unit composition, and due to the investent on the tp he wont be fast enough to punish your slow ageup. So be super careful not to lose your units while aging and you will be ok.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

you have to grab them at their p...wait is that meam already ded or not?

now for some serious advice: you need to timing push with a lb+pike mass + about 10 hus at around 9-10 mins, there was a game of irishfaithful it hink vs soldier where he broke the 5tp port with brit VC and timing push
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Start off by grabbing an early TP yourself if you see the ATP play incoming, that way you will decrease its efficiency and will most likely not be contested (your opponent will probably have other task to complete than sieging your TP). Then opt for a timing push rather then weak but constant pressure, since you can get taken down by the shooting TPs. Perhaps you can have like 20 musks and 5 huss to raid/kill his anti-inf units (like an xbows shipment), in the meantime you could take the whole route yourself or age up behind it, as your enemy will probably do the same.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Can Brit send the explorer/dog card in age 1? im pretty sure they can't but if they could thatd be good. You're opponent can't build tps if he doesn't have anything to build them with.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around