german vs LAME sioux

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

german vs LAME sioux

Post by fei123456 »

i just can do nothing :sad:
xbow pike may work, but ofc i cant go xbow pike on every map.

uhlan is german's best weapon, but when facing sioux, uhlans become nothing but my opponent's xp.
sioux has insane warchief, beat scout, tons of treasure guardians. i can't get any treasure, and my hero is easily killed, and he collect all the treasures around the map.
war wagon sucks as you know. war wagon+skirm doesnt beat elite bow riders. even if i can, he just run into my base, kill 20 vills, return, and fight under his tc.
black riders are good, but bow riders are even faster. 9 black riders can't really kill many bow riders, and if there's lag and they get snared by warchief they die fast to tons of br.
sioux can also mass wakina to kill blackrider/war wagons. uhlan+skirm beat goon+skirm in theory, but uhlan+skirm can't beat bow rider+wakina cuz bow riders are too strong.
german units cost tons of coin, so i have to gather outside, and he just raid raid raid gg cuz he just run faster. and sioux has bisons, and they use less coins.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: german vs LAME sioux

Post by tedere12 »

try to do some no unit ff, while rading whit 2 uhlans, gather gold in transition to get blackriders out soon and mass a lot of skirms, you should camp in your base so a tower would be nice(in case they play age 2) also renegrados are quite good vs sioux, a guy named Iroha magic did those merc units vs me 2 twice and I had no answer, im not sure but it might be true.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

The safest is xbow/dop timing I think. Get TP + market before age 2, with all tier 1 upgrades. Get steel traps upon age up, ship 3 sw, 1 rax and make 5 pikes (in case he ships 4 ar first), then only bows. Ship 700w 700g 8 bows, get 2nd rax from 700w, more bows as well, then a big batch of dops from double stable with 700g. Push with 8 bows, you should be fine. After this keep on making xbows and dops, you can ship more crates, 2 sw, dops upgrades...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Kaiserklein wrote:The safest is xbow/dop timing I think. Get TP + market before age 2, with all tier 1 upgrades. Get steel traps upon age up, ship 3 sw, 1 rax and make 5 pikes (in case he ships 4 ar first), then only bows. Ship 700w 700g 8 bows, get 2nd rax from 700w, more bows as well, then a big batch of dops from double stable with 700g. Push with 8 bows, you should be fine. After this keep on making xbows and dops, you can ship more crates, 2 sw, dops upgrades...

yeah this is a strong timing, but is it a little late? (after 5 cards) sioux should be in age 3 already, and with tc fire wakina cav warchief tiger lion panther etc i'm not sure i can beat him.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

I had some success with tower rush.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

With a TP this is like 9 min timing or so. If he goes naked ff it's too late, but then you will notice he makes no units and you can just age up from 700g, and maybe even get stagecoach boom from 700w and burn his tp down, and when you age up (later than him) you can probs catch up in mass thanks to superior shipments. If he goes semi FF, I think this colo timing is not too late. And if it is, you can still scout the semi and age up like I said, with 3 sw 700w 700g. You might need to add a stable though, when you see he ages up.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I remember mitoe used to do a bow pike timing which was hard to hold. U can hold first wave only if you go all unit shipments, and after that ger is just outecod.

Pure ww with arsenal upgrade and jaegers is also nice
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Couprider wrote:yeah this is a strong timing, but is it a little late? (after 5 cards) sioux should be in age 3 already, and with tc fire wakina cav warchief tiger lion panther etc i'm not sure i can beat him.

:?:

umeu wrote:I remember mitoe used to do a bow pike timing which was hard to hold. U can hold first wave only if you go all unit shipments, and after that ger is just outecod.

really? can Sioux ever „outeco" Ger?
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:I remember mitoe used to do a bow pike timing which was hard to hold. U can hold first wave only if you go all unit shipments, and after that ger is just outecod.

Pure ww with arsenal upgrade and jaegers is also nice

What's the standard german xbow pike bo? French will go 700-600-8, but i dont want to skip 3sw. However if i send 3sw first it will be a slower timing.
Also i don't know what sioux is doing. He may go full axe riders (So if i dont have enough pike it's gg), or axe cetan, or naked ff, or pistoleros....
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Couprider wrote:i just can do nothing :sad:

i tried a saloon - comanchero semi FF a cpl of times, worked out OK vs sioux players (ofc on my level, which is kinda capt-major lvl..),
you kinda have to dump one shipment though for the house card..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

pecelot wrote:
Couprider wrote:yeah this is a strong timing, but is it a little late? (after 5 cards) sioux should be in age 3 already, and with tc fire wakina cav warchief tiger lion panther etc i'm not sure i can beat him.

:?:

really? can Sioux ever „outeco" Ger?

ah i meant sioux is outecod.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Couprider dont fight sioux if you think they are so OP, just play them :flowers:
cos if I remember it right, you play then VERY good :!:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag AOE3_Novice
Crossbow

Post by AOE3_Novice »

Sioux lacks good infantry and does take a bit to get a good mass of Calvary up so just tower rush them.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Tower rush can work but it's just more risky than a timing. If Sioux goes all in, with 4 ar shipment and 5 br for example, he can rek your rush
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

1)Go for a 60min full eco game and just never ever leave your base.
2) ?
3) Win.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

yemshi understands how to beat da sioux!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:yemshi understands how to beat da sioux!

Giving sioux the map :P - will surely give you a looose :unsure: Guaranteed :cry:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

iwillspankyou wrote:

Giving sioux the map :P - will surely give you a looose :unsure: Guaranteed :cry:

unless you are japan :P
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

tedere12 wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Japan still need hunts on shrine - so I dunno if that is a fact :unsure: But I think Japan is hard to beat as sioux! (alot of ppl will argue they are not though)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:

actually not really. Sioux can't beat 4 layers of walls with skirmishers/cannons behind it and upgraded towers. Then, euro/twc eco will be better than sioux eco, even if the former is on mills and the sioux are on natural resources. But people always try to fight sioux in the open, and get rekt, and then complain sioux is lame. While if they lame themself, sioux cant ever win.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Aztec full turtle might actually be the ultimate Sioux counter.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

actually not really. Sioux can't beat 4 layers of walls with skirmishers/cannons behind it and upgraded towers. Then, euro/twc eco will be better than sioux eco, even if the former is on mills and the sioux are on natural resources. But people always try to fight sioux in the open, and get rekt, and then complain sioux is lame. While if they lame themself, sioux cant ever win.
you can't just wall indefinitely though or you'll end up with soiux having 150 pop of cav switching between seige dance and the battle dance..... On a map where soiux can take 3+ TPS turtling just loses and even on a non tp you gotta be careful
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

nah, sioux still loses in that case. trust me... ive been there. i mean, technically it would be a stalemate, but sioux cant wall, so in the end they will just lose to constant raiding when the game hits treaty phase.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Couprider wrote:i just can do nothing :sad:

uhlan is german's best weapon, but when facing sioux, uhlans become nothing but my opponent's xp.
sioux has insane warchief, beat scout, tons of treasure guardians. i can't get any treasure, and my hero is easily killed, and he collect all the treasures around the map.
war wagon sucks as you know. war wagon+skirm doesnt beat elite bow riders. even if i can, he just run into my base, kill 20 vills, return, and fight under his tc.
black riders are good, but bow riders are even faster. 9 black riders can't really kill many bow riders, and if there's lag and they get snared by warchief they die fast to tons of br.
sioux can also mass wakina to kill blackrider/war wagons. uhlan+skirm beat goon+skirm in theory, but uhlan+skirm can't beat bow rider+wakina cuz bow riders are too strong.
german units cost tons of coin, so i have to gather outside, and he just raid raid raid gg cuz he just run faster. and sioux has bisons, and they use less coins.

Uhlans can still raid effecitvely if you raid from 3 different areas, honestly germany wins this MU for basically the same reason as china does, a solid semi and holding with bow/pike kind of holds sioux off while you age
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

ya cuz they have 30 gold mines in base totally no map needed..