_H2O's Chinese Build

United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

_H2O's Chinese Build

Post by Durokan »

This is the Chinese build that h20 uses and says is the best way to play China.

Honestly [sending 8 Chu Ko Nu and/or aging with 8 skirm and crow wonder] its not an option for me. -h20
Do not send 8 Chu ko nu's or age with the Flying Crow wonder ever.

If someone wants to take this and write it up for the strategy wall that would be cool. Also more than willing to explain in detail why I won't send 8 ckn and also why I won't make any batches other than sword skirm and cav along with any other firm rules I have. -h20

The Deck:

The build:

Set 5 villagers to gather food, 1 to gather crates. Build a village near the the second gold spawn and town center. Send the starting goat and any livestock you find to fatten on the village.
The villagers can hang out in the villages if they are being raided.
All new villagers go to wood to gather for a second house.
First shipment is Northern Refugees
The second house is placed near another set of resources, just as close to the town center as the first one was.
Continue making villagers until you have 17.
Eat the goat with 3-4 villagers that are on a hunt that is about to run out. The goat should have about 140 food.
Age with 17 villagers using the Summer Palace using 4 villagers, then queue the 18th.
Remember to start the Summer Palace with one villager, then add three more onto it to avoid pathing issues where the villagers walk across the foundation to start it as is the cause when four start it.
Herd the second hunt under the town center and put four villagers onto a gold mine. (You should have 380 gold mined)
Once you age(~21 villagers), put 1 villager from the Wonder on the food crates, put the other 3 on food
Change the wonder to the Old Han Army(3 Chu Ko Nu and 3 Qiang Pikeman)
The second shipment is 700g, third is 700w
Stop mining when you hit 380 gold, you need to have gathered 1200 food with no idle time to age correctly. The additional 80 gold is enough to call exactly one set of minutemen. Sentries are the pikes, Irregulars are the ranged ones.
When 700 gold arrives put 5 villagers on the 500 crate, 1 villager on each 100 crate. (7 Villagers total)
Build the Porcelain Tower with four villagers in your base. Have your Explorer and Disciple in base to defend.
Aging up with tower is 8 vils on wood. Its superior to the other wonder. I age up with it every game, take a look at my previous streams and see how much pressure I hold.-h20
Carefully call the pike minutes to make sure you can cleanly gather to drop your wonder.
Once the wonder is dropped put 6-7 on gold (The balance will vary if you get harassed because you may be belling villagers. Make sure you get to 160 food 160 gold for both minutes)
When 700 wood arrives, build a trading post, market, consulate, and barracks in a line in your base.
Before you get up you will likely have to defend, so it is hard to say what you will be able to train.
General rule: cavalry batch >' skirmisher swordsmen batch
Send Intervention and ally with the British, giving 9 muskets and +10% land units hp.
Set the Porcelain tower to gather wood. (4.0/s, equivalent to 8 villagers)
Build the next house when you get to 200 wood (if you fight a lot and housing is not a problem get market ups)
Keep making units as possible, always try to keep 5 disciples ready
Ship 5 Meteor Hammers, 10 Arquebusiers (11 changdao or manchu if you end up needing anti cavalry badly
You will have 400 export ready around the same time as the third fortress shipment. The export is spent on a British Expeditionary Company (6 Redcoats)
At 90 house pop you can start using the village tech to improve population space if you are not ready to build a house
If you build villages after that you get 25 population each, so it is better to build them instead of researching the upgrade.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
France iNcog
Ninja

H20's Chinese Build

Post by iNcog »

Wait, I'm NOT supposed to age with the flying crow wonder?!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

H20's Chinese Build

Post by Durokan »

incog wrote:Wait, I''m NOT supposed to age with the flying crow wonder?!
h20 says no

http://eso-community.net/post/12674
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

H20's Chinese Build

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Can h2o explain why he aged up with the flying crow wonder against Blackstar's aztecs?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

H20's Chinese Build

Post by momuuu »

wow, that deck is insane..
I like it though
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

H20's Chinese Build

Post by _H2O »

because i just randomly picked china instead of actually doing any thinking
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

H20's Chinese Build

Post by deleted_user0 »

U wouldve lost that game if u hadnt aged skirs tho
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

H20's Chinese Build

Post by _H2O »

yea probably, but I also could have done the age up way better.

Also correctly played aztec should win that MU everytime no matter what wonder you pick so its kinda not worth discussing that one :D
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

chinese semi ff is not bad. you have more choices available: 1 batch and send 700g to fortress, or 2 batches, or even go for a long-time colonial play. your enemy can never hurt your eco heavily with only a few hussars, and you can even try to siege his stable with mass pikes (or not. that depends on you.)
yeah china dont have age 2 vill cards such as 5 vills or 4 cdbs. BUT asian civs can train vills during transition. it's about 4 vills during age1 to 2 and 2 to 3, so it's 8 vills in total. so i DONT think china semi ff has worse eco than euro civs.
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

h2o wrote:yea probably, but I also could have done the age up way better.

Also correctly played aztec should win that MU everytime no matter what wonder you pick so its kinda not worth discussing that one :D

on some maps china can train outlaw pistols in monastery. and age 2 mass pistol + hero and disciples (you can even try to age up with the white tower) + 7 steppe riders + 8 ckns can easily destroy early age 2 azzy armies and kill the front WH.
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

H20's Chinese Build

Post by DerMaxinator »

paul wrote:

on some maps china can train outlaw pistols in monastery. and age 2 mass pistol + hero and disciples (you can even try to age up with the white tower) + 7 steppe riders + 8 ckns can easily destroy early age 2 azzy armies and kill the front WH.
If he goes Coyote and sends Pumas then he kills your army, and stands in front of your TC while sieging a village, which gets you most probably killed, if you dont have a third shipment.
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

H20's Chinese Build

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I'm not sure about the tower age up.
Vs a fre musk/huss or a german dopp/uhlan, it can be hard to hold without skirms.
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

dermaxinator wrote:
paul wrote:on some maps china can train outlaw pistols in monastery. and age 2 mass pistol + hero and disciples (you can even try to age up with the white tower) + 7 steppe riders + 8 ckns can easily destroy early age 2 azzy armies and kill the front WH.
If he goes Coyote and sends Pumas then he kills your army, and stands in front of your TC while sieging a village, which gets you most probably killed, if you dont have a third shipment.

pisols rape coyote easily :) i mean pistol not rifle
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by Jaeger »

paul wrote:
dermaxinator wrote:If he goes Coyote and sends Pumas then he kills your army, and stands in front of your TC while sieging a village, which gets you most probably killed, if you dont have a third shipment.
pisols rape coyote easily :) i mean pistol not rifle
lol that sounds like it actually could be good, but I think those things are like 7 pop each.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:I''m not sure about the tower age up.
Vs a fre musk/huss or a german dopp/uhlan, it can be hard to hold without skirms.

maybe 12 pike semi ff for porcelain tower a better BO? 9 pike -700 g-700 w- age 3 shipments. if he rushes hard you can go for 9 pike - 8 ckn or 9 pike -700w. you have more versitile choices.
considering that asian civs can train vills during transition, china semi ff has an eco equal to (or even better than) euro civs semi ff in fact.
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

ovi12 wrote:
paul wrote:pisols rape coyote easily :) i mean pistol not rifle
lol that sounds like it actually could be good, but I think those things are like 7 pop each.

sending 700w first.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

H20's Chinese Build

Post by deleted_user0 »

True
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

H20's Chinese Build

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Im not sure about the tower age up.
maybe 12 pike semi ff for porcelain tower a better BO? 9 pike -700 g-700 w- age 3 shipments. if he rushes hard you can go for 9 pike - 8 ckn or 9 pike -700w. you have more versitile choices.
considering that asian civs can train vills during transition, china semi ff has an eco equal to (or even better than) euro civs semi ff in fact.

I dont understand why people want to semi with china, ff is better and a musk/huss punishes a semi even more.
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:maybe 12 pike semi ff for porcelain tower a better BO? 9 pike -700 g-700 w- age 3 shipments. if he rushes hard you can go for 9 pike - 8 ckn or 9 pike -700w. you have more versitile choices.
I dont understand why people want to semi with china, ff is better and a musk/huss punishes a semi even more.

so you mean that naked ff is better than 12 pikes semi ff when facing a 10 hussar semi?
China fei123456
Jaeger

H20's Chinese Build

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:maybe 12 pike semi ff for porcelain tower a better BO? 9 pike -700 g-700 w- age 3 shipments. if he rushes hard you can go for 9 pike - 8 ckn or 9 pike -700w. you have more versitile choices.

every BO, even a seemingly strange BO, is more than just the spare. it has its value. yes china ff is more common than semi ff, but that doesnt mean its better than semi ff ON EVERY MAP, WITH EVERY CIV, and IN EVERY SITUATION. such a PERFECT BO doesnt exist.
you can search _BTG_Devil on eso ladder. he is a famous chinese player with 2600+ elo, and he ONLY use china semi ff. and i know a japanese player called Milk_Tea with 35+pr, who didnt put heavenly kami in ANY of his japanese decks.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

H20's Chinese Build

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:I dont understand why people want to semi with china, ff is better and a musk/huss punishes a semi even more.
so you mean that naked ff is better than 12 pikes semi ff when facing a 10 hussar semi?

:bravo:
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

H20's Chinese Build

Post by DerMaxinator »

ovi12 wrote:
paul wrote:pisols rape coyote easily :) i mean pistol not rifle
Then again you have villages, so you can actually make "more" of them with one house
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

H20's Chinese Build

Post by deleted_user0 »

Thats not really relevant. Its only relevant that china ages with 50 or 30 pop to colo where all others except sioux iro and brits are at 20
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

H20's Chinese Build

Post by yemshi »

+Japan