_H2O's Chinese Build

Sweden leaf4
Dragoon

Re: H20's Chinese Build

Post by leaf4 »

So is this FF still up to date? if so would a variation of the 300 wood strategy work? you could build 1 village 2 tp, then either semi or FF with that?
thebritish wrote: AA>going fortress
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

leaf4 wrote:So is this FF still up to date? if so would a variation of the 300 wood strategy work? you could build 1 village 2 tp, then either semi or FF with that?
I do not think that its viable, china definitely can not protect the tp's unless they stay age 2 which is not viable either. Maybe 1 tp from 300w and chop for house with some idle time would be ok, I do still think that 3 vills is better however, unless you find a wood treasure that allows you to get the shipment and queue vills with no idle time
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

The issue is that you absolutely need those +3vills to gather 1200f 300g on time. + 80f +80g extra if possible for mm. Without those 3 vills you can't, and your age up will be delayed which is a big pain for chinese FF
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Nah it's fine you can just play it colo like in 2v2, and rush even if the guy is otto np
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I like to go 300w tp chop 200w and have a 4 vil shipment. I dont usually age til approx 5:30 to 2 and then like 8 minutes or smt to 3.