Brits: 99 vils in 14 minutes (Cheesy Easy)

Philippines Richardz
Crossbow

Brits: 99 vils in 14 minutes (Cheesy Easy)

Post by Richardz »

Hello, I used to play Age of Empires 3 along time ago. I left for awhile and then I recently played it again, but I had completely forgotten how I did my strategy from long ago. Well, after messing around for 2 weeks or so I figured it out again. So here is my strategy, immortalized in this post here. I think it is easy to learn.

Build order

I. 5 vils on food, rest on wood
1st Card: Virginia
Place 2 manors near a big forest (vils onto wood after), next market and wood upgrade, food upgrade after 10th manor. Squeeze in a trade post without interrupting your manor boom.
2rd Card: Exotic Hardwood
3rd Card: Sawmills
Keep Building Manors
14 on wood, 2 making manors, the rest on food
Age Up (Save card)
Market upgrade gold
When you are unable to place more manors, this means you are maxed out. When you get down to 4-6 unbuilt manors, all wood villagers will go to gold (2575 needed). The remaining manors under construction 4-6 vils+ 2 builders will go to wood
II. Should have enough to go straight to age III if not queue up 1 or 2 villagers and then Age Up.
4th Card: 5 Vil
5th Card: 4 Vil
Market upgrades for gold, food upgrade if you have a lot of remaining hunts otherwise save it and put it into a mill.
Age up
Your goal should be 2000 food and 1200 gold by age III
III. Age up IV
6th Card: 8 vils
Make 1 mill and rax (build muskets while aging to get exp for 7th card)
If you have the gold after aging get 2nd and 3rd upgrade for wood at market
Leave 10 villagers on gold and food, the rest go to wood
IV. You should have 7th card by now; if not you did something wrong.
7th Card: Estates
-Build TCs after you have the 600 wood and after you have that 1st Mill and 1st Rax
-Keep building villagers
-TC should not have more than 3 vils queued so when estates pops up you can select all your manors and create 20 vils + 3 from tc.
-14-15 minutes you should have 99 vils

Did you see how easy that was? You basically aged II, III and IV without skipping a beat.

At 20 minutes you should have 75 muskets + 5 field guns + 99 vils 3-4 mills and plantations and 2 factories plus be aging up to V (Get Rockets and Muskets) by 21-22 minutes.

Good for a NR 20 or 30 and maps with dense forests.

Before you attack. Try to send Glory Revo if attacking, Population should be 219 + Roger Ranger + Black Watch and Natives and Militia (icing on the cake) before you attack. This army is cheesy and should break most other armies, keep applying pressure after, and upgrade your troops until theirs are broken. Critical! THIN RED LINE right before allyourbasearebelongtous.

Follow up cards after 99 villagers.

If want to continue boom (Longer NRs) Ranching, Stockyards, Fulling Mills, Plantation upgrade cards. During an attack upgrade your troops, Musket upgrade cards, Yeoman, Fencing School, Advanced Arsenal, Before you go on the attack, Glory Revo, 25 Cherokees, Highland Merc Card, Native Treaties help give you a numerical advantage. Sometimes the first major battle is the most critical.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: Brits: 99 vils in 14 minutes (Cheesy Easy)

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Yeah nice! I think it's also possible to do with Porto.
:nwc:
Philippines Richardz
Crossbow

Post by Richardz »

Yeah, took me awhile to remember what my card build order was. But I remember always hitting 99 in 15 with ease all the time, 14 with my a-game. Ideally, you want to find a forest between you and your opponent so that you can build a manor wall 2 rows thick
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Well many here are supremacy player and treaty nr 40 players so if there's a strat like to do 99 vill in supremacy with boom+ units and still hitting 99 vills on time would be good.But nice strat u found keep it up!
:nwc:
Philippines Richardz
Crossbow

Post by Richardz »

Hmmmm, well in the case of NR40 just move your entire army and sit in his base at 22 minutes, you have 18minutes to upgrade your army to imperial. lolz Try to get in the way of his production and wall building. Stagger your troops and make it hard for him to place any buildings anywhere useful.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Pro players what kind of MU can I do this Vs in Vanilla?
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I remember similar BO in a video of @Interjection few years ago for a community challenge and he did similar thing. Its kinda fun!

Welcome to ESOC :flowers:
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I think 3v card might be better than sawmills
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

ovi12 wrote:I think 3v card might be better than sawmills

Yeeah most likely
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

milku3459 wrote:Pro players what kind of MU can I do this Vs in Vanilla?

Lance corporal :uglylol:

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Singapore milku3459
Howdah

Post by milku3459 »

sdsanft wrote:

Lance corporal :uglylol:

Great! I'll put this on my list-of-strats for our upcoming battle. :mrgreen:
Philippines Richardz
Crossbow

Post by Richardz »

Yes, as the third card it can be switched to 3v. I have done it that way also. I just like to have that vils 99 with +35% at the end. Better for Longbows, Building spam and unit upgrade after some time. If you have 20 on wood then +15% is equivalent 23v on wood. But I lose that 3vils when I transfer to collect the gold for Age III and IV, but after Age IV and estates I have like 79 on wood (10 on food and 10 gold) which is equivalent to 90.85v. That is almost 12v vs 3v at the time. This helps you spam those mills and plantations, but I again start losing that woodcutter bonus when I transition from 79 on wood to 19 on wood, the rest would be 40 on food (4 mills), 40 on gold (4 plants). I don't know if the wood gathered during that time makes up the difference or not. I'm sure a Pro can push the limit further than me with 3v as the third card. But, he should test it both ways, and if he knows he need longbows in the endgame, sawmills might be better.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Richardz wrote:

Yes, as the third card it can be switched to 3v. I have done it that way also. I just like to have that vils 99 with +35% at the end. Better for Longbows, Building spam and unit upgrade after some time. If you have 20 on wood then +15% is equivalent 23v on wood. But I lose that 3vils when I transfer to collect the gold for Age III and IV, but after Age IV and estates I have like 79 on wood (10 on food and 10 gold) which is equivalent to 90.85v. That is almost 12v vs 3v at the time. This helps you spam those mills and plantations, but I again start losing that woodcutter bonus when I transition from 79 on wood to 19 on wood, the rest would be 40 on food (4 mills), 40 on gold (4 plants). I don't know if the wood gathered during that time makes up the difference or not. I'm sure a Pro can push the limit further than me with 3v as the third card. But, he should test it both ways, and if he knows he need longbows in the endgame, sawmills might be better.

Ah I didn't know you were using this in games, I thought that it was just a challange to reach 99 as fast as possible. Anyway in treaty the standard thing to do is cowboom, but its very difficult to do that.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

on vanilla you don't have treaty :!:
and don't play it, seriously :santa: