Swiss Pikes

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: Swiss Pikes

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol no this guy is really bad, he always does the same shit over and over : put gp, get a TP in age 1 on any start (including 200f 100w 100g lol), train 2 vils and ship 2 sw, don't make a house ofc and age up with 12/20. Then enjoy your 4-4:30 age up with a TP and 12 vils, instead of more or less the same time with a TP/market and 17 vils. Then make renegados, ship 3 dops 4 lansknechts 8 bows 5 uhlans in whatever order, don't train vils ofc, and at some point build a rax and mix pikes. OP
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Lol no this guy is really bad, he always does the same shit over and over : put gp, get a TP in age 1 on any start (including 200w 100f 100g lol), train 2 vils and ship 2 sw, don't make a house ofc and age up with 12/20. Then enjoy your 4-4:30 age up with a TP and 12 vils, instead of more or less the same time with a TP/market and 17 vils. Then make renegados, ship 3 dops 4 lansknechts 8 bows 5 uhlans in whatever order, don't train vils ofc, and at some point build a rax and mix pikes. OP

200w 100c? Kaiser hacks?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Why you quote then change my post ? Sth wrong with you ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

evilcheadar wrote:I tried ship swiss pike as france vs gibson ottomon vault, and it failed horribly

ofc u lose vs janissary u need it vs cannon, spahi or mamelukos and sometimes abus mass but u dont need just them , some cav and shirm help, they very good to siege and deal with light infantry things that 9 black riders dont do, and dont forget cover mode :ohmy:
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Kaiserklein wrote:Risintiger ship lansknechts on a regular basis. It's not an insane card though, because it's worth 960g, and you pay 400g for it, which means you basically ship 560g, instead of, say, 700g+2uhlans, which is 1000 res. And one could say it's compensated by lansknechts being an age 3 unit, but they're so bad it doesn't matter (one of the worst mercs, too slow for a melee unit). Also in the card description they say you get faster lansknechts instead of the free uhlans, but I've never noticed anything like this lol. Maybe they mean they get shipped faster, I'm not sure, but it will not compensate the loss of 2 free uhlans. If it was a 5 lansknechts shipment, it could work in some match ups I guess.

i dont know if u saw that in EP but i know in RE it say u get extras lansknechts when u send this card but the true is u pay 400c u get 4 and not 6 or whatever or maybe next shipments u get could be at least 1 lansknechts instead of 2 ulhans but doesnt work, that shipment is bugged since aoe3 nilla
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016