SirMusket Beginners Guide to EP -British-

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: SirMusket Beginners Guide to EP -British-

Post by sirmusket »

loloekie10 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:I'm disappionted you did not reveal the build order for ruyters as Brits in the guide.

did you want to write a brit guide for us? and show us

No, why would I?

clearly your not happy with mine, lets see yours :P
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

meh why try & start a flame war? he is clearly doing something good for the community and new players. don't you have anything else better to do? @loloekie10
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

__Uhlan__ wrote:meh why try & start a flame war? he is clearly doing something good for the community and new players. don't you have anything else better to do? @loloekie10

thanks uhlan :love:
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

__Uhlan__ wrote:meh why try & start a flame war? he is clearly doing something good for the community and new players. don't you have anything else better to do? @loloekie10

So jokes are not allowed anymore?
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
ESO: __UhLaN__

Post by __Uhlan__ »

loloekie10 wrote:

eh your a independent man right do w.e the f*** you want, but that clearly was instigating a flame war not a joke. and honestly flame wars are cool and funny lol but here I just don't see the reason he made a guide with his free time for newer players. Pretty helpful/good for the community. Don't need to turn a good thread into a shit thread with your "jokes" :hmm:
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

__Uhlan__ wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

eh your a independent man right do w.e the f*** you want, but that clearly was instigating a flame war not a joke. and honestly flame wars are cool and funny lol but here I just don't see the reason he made a guide with his free time for newer players. Pretty helpful/good for the community. Don't need to turn a good thread into a shit thread with your "jokes" :hmm:

It clearly was a joke, I never "flamed" anybody.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

"Well even if it was a joke, sorry I agree that this was awkward"
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

Rikikipu wrote:"Well even if it was a joke, sorry I agree that this was awkward"

What is this supposed to mean?
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Nice guide! Good job
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I enjoyed the joke
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Jokes aren't allowed anymore confirmed. In fact, I was banned for one.
Belgium juliuscaesar007
Musketeer
ESO: juliuscaesar007

Post by juliuscaesar007 »

very nice guide man!
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

ahh brit guide ..
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Well done with the guide! Definitely helps at least any beginners to get a good idea of brit and it's matchups
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:Well done with the guide! Definitely helps at least any beginners to get a good idea of brit and it's matchups

so perfect for you? :hehe: :salt: :salt:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

sirmusket wrote:
rsy wrote:Well done with the guide! Definitely helps at least any beginners to get a good idea of brit and it's matchups

[spoiler=spoiler]JUST A JOKE CHILL[/spoiler]
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

sirmusket wrote:

yeah right :hehe:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

yeah right :hehe:

I was quite serious :uglylol:
No Flag IsThisGuideGood
Crossbow

Post by IsThisGuideGood »

Hello I am a new player. Is this guide good? I know it was made by someone who has been banned several times for cheating, but are his strategies still good? I don't know where else to ask this question, sorry for bumping a 2 year old thread.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

Great guide, second only to silence.
haha i am joking, i will be a more consistent british from today. :pop:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Didn't read the "guide" but it must be shit
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

The guide is fine, I disagree with some of the opinions on the match ups and what to do in them, but I think musket kind of misses the point of playing Brit which is: it's not really a build order civ (of course it isn't, because I'm not a build order player, I don't put crossbows in the corner of the map, and I main Brit).

As brit you're just always trying to build as many manors as you can to consume your safest resources without dying to 1) early rushes 2) early fortress pushes 3) contain style which nullifies your land vill eco advantage. Doing anything else misses the point of their entire civ bonus and you might as well play France or Spain. With VC you slam the manors all down first, and without VC it's more of a slow crawl.

There is a 4th) way to lose which is my personal favorite: going too greedy to not be able to defend a standard semi ff well, and losing 15 minutes later because my inneficient age 2 means I can never age up, never have a timing while they are aging up, and my opponent went greedy with 1k wood and 1k coin and just has the tech advantage so I can never win a fight w/the Zuta "more stuff" principle, all the while failing to protect all of my vills gathering all over the map.

Because Brit invest a lot of resources into manors in transition and early age 2, and because you age to III slow, you don't have many conventional timings. For this reason brit don't have any hard counters and nor do they hard counter themselves. But they are a very good civ.

The exception is aklak style builds which center around a strong early age 2 timing and requires really tight macro and sends the same cards. Same with blackwatch ff. Those are true build orders.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

deleted_user wrote:This is exactly what I needed to bring my Brit gameplay up to lt colonel.

Seriously though looks pretty good, keep me coming!
:ohmy:
Spain pain train is real
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:The guide is fine, I disagree with some of the opinions on the match ups and what to do in them, but I think musket kind of misses the point of playing Brit which is: it's not really a build order civ (of course it isn't, because I'm not a build order player, I don't put crossbows in the corner of the map, and I main Brit).

As brit you're just always trying to build as many manors as you can to consume your safest resources without dying to 1) early rushes 2) early fortress pushes 3) contain style which nullifies your land vill eco advantage. Doing anything else misses the point of their entire civ bonus and you might as well play France or Spain. With VC you slam the manors all down first, and without VC it's more of a slow crawl.

There is a 4th) way to lose which is my personal favorite: going too greedy to not be able to defend a standard semi ff well, and losing 15 minutes later because my inneficient age 2 means I can never age up, never have a timing while they are aging up, and my opponent went greedy with 1k wood and 1k coin and just has the tech advantage so I can never win a fight w/the Zuta "more stuff" principle, all the while failing to protect all of my vills gathering all over the map.

Because Brit invest a lot of resources into manors in transition and early age 2, and because you age to III slow, you don't have many conventional timings. For this reason brit don't have any hard counters and nor do they hard counter themselves. But they are a very good civ.

The exception is aklak style builds which center around a strong early age 2 timing and requires really tight macro and sends the same cards. Same with blackwatch ff. Those are true build orders.
Exactly the kind of thing a build order bot would say
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

1v1 me NO build orders ONLY random card generator.