Strategy wall banners

France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy wall banners

Post by iNcog »

OK so here is the deal.

I''m not quite satisfied with the civilization banners which are being used in the Strategy wall (old ones or new ones). So this is an appeal to the community for new ones, since I can make OK graphics but not great graphics.

So here''s how we''re going to fix that. We''re going to have an open "tournament", people can enter different banners for each civ. Go wild and make something which looks really fucking good. :D You can enter submissions into this thread. A couple of rules:

- One banner is needed for each civilization, one banner is needed for "General Strategy" and another for "Natives Guide". that''s 16 total
- Don''t bother making all 16 banners for a submission' just two banners as proof of concept is enough.
- Size should be 800x100 pixels, but you can go a little over or a little under, it''s not super important
- It should look really good. Banners should try to have an Aoe3 vibe and a vibe to the civ they represent ( like this one clicky )

Once we have enough submissions, a poll will be made and the community will vote for the best looking banners. Those banners will then be made into a set and be used in the strategy wall.

Tips ?
- I prefer to use gimp or paint.net as good free programs to do this stuff. You can use paint if you want but you''d have to be a wizard to get something good looking out of that.
- Not sure if it''s better to use in game footage or not. You decide (lol this tip sucks).

Gl & hf.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Strategy wall banners

Post by yemshi »

Wow, the action in this thread is really overwhelming.
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy wall banners

Post by iNcog »

that's also fine it means we keep current banners (maybe go back to old ones through popular demand)
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Strategy wall banners

Post by yemshi »

Just wanted to mention it' I like the banners.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Strategy wall banners

Post by Jaeger »

yemshi wrote:Just wanted to mention it' I like the banners.
Yeah theyre great atm
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy wall banners

Post by iNcog »

aw
Garja wrote: