aztec vs india

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

india sends military shipments only (5sepoy-4sowar-10tiger claw-6minutemen)
i did a 7:30 timing(700w-10mace-9mace-6puma) but can't kill his army under the agra fort
then i have nothing to do: fish boom is too late. wp boom too.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

aztec vs india

Post by edeholland »

Why kill his army under the agra fort?
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

Aztec just needs to boom, let the india player come to you. The aztec boom is stronger so the indian player needs to make something happen. But with the mace shipments and wp it's pretty hard.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

aztec vs india

Post by aligator92 »

wickedcossack wrote:Aztec just needs to boom, let the india player come to you. The aztec boom is stronger so the indian player needs to make something happen. But with the mace shipments and wp it''s pretty hard.
Are you sure about this? I have been playing a lot of Aztec lately and even with 700w/3WP/5v/4v I''m not sure you can beat India''s boom. Aztec market upgrades are so bad...
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

wickedcossack wrote:Aztec just needs to boom, let the india player come to you. The aztec boom is stronger so the indian player needs to make something happen. But with the mace shipments and wp it''s pretty hard.

but there wont be endless hunts in my base. besides, if india has a mass of sowar zamburak sepoy gurkha minutemen hussar combo, i mean tons of shit, it''s difficult for aztec to beat them, even if i have more military units than him.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

aztec vs india

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

aligator92 wrote:
wickedcossack wrote:Aztec just needs to boom, let the india player come to you. The aztec boom is stronger so the indian player needs to make something happen. But with the mace shipments and wp its pretty hard.
Are you sure about this? I have been playing a lot of Aztec lately and even with 700w/3WP/5v/4v Im not sure you can beat Indias boom. Aztec market upgrades are so bad...
You can outboom but your late game is less good, so, you have to do a strong timing but not a 7min30 one...
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
aligator92 wrote:Are you sure about this? I have been playing a lot of Aztec lately and even with 700w/3WP/5v/4v Im not sure you can beat Indias boom. Aztec market upgrades are so bad...
You can outboom but your late game is less good, so, you have to do a strong timing but not a 7min30 one...

so whats the better BO? a timing can do well with normal india (if he booms) but cant deal with noob all-in india. he only sends military shipments, and call minutemen from consulate instead of 4 vils.:(
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:You can outboom but your late game is less good, so, you have to do a strong timing but not a 7min30 one...
so whats the better BO? a timing can do well with normal india (if he booms) but cant deal with noob all-in india. he only sends military shipments, and call minutemen from consulate instead of 4 vils.:(
Idk, ask garja but 700w/10mace to hold and at the right time you should be able to break the agra.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

next time i will try an earlier timing: send 700w 10mace 9mace and all-in. train some puma instead of coyote. just before his tiger claws and minutemen came out. but this seems some dangerous lol.
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

700w 5 vil 3wp then either 4 vil or 10 mace seems to outboom india for me. That's with the wood upgrade.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

The problem with outbooming Indians is that ?? while perfectly possible or even quite easily done ?? it will not see the Aztec player in a fanciful position. Either inflicting casualties relatively early in Colonial or aging is crucial if you're to stand any sort of a chance in this match-up' the Indians' colonial composition, once fully established, is simply far too good for the Aztecs' to deal with. Your best bet if the game drags on is to hit Fortress and pray they'll follow you and spam Mahouts.
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

Nah I think it's the other way around actually. The aztecs get so many units and the indian player just gets swarmed if they stay age2. With 10 wp and attack dance I don't think india can win in age 2.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

wickedcossack wrote:700w 5 vil 3wp then either 4 vil or 10 mace seems to outboom india for me. That''s with the wood upgrade.
It doesn''t. Not even 700w 600w 3wp 5v 4v +2tp stagecoach really outbooms india that goes for the most greedy build.
And not even 3wp 5v 4v which is the most efficient non compromise greedy build.

It''s all the other stuff in between those greedy builds that make the MU sort of balanced. In mid game tho India just rape aztecs and in late game is kinda the opposite. Unit wise atleast.
Image Image Image
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

Arghh not the 600w build. :raspberry:

And yea that build does outboom india.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

It doesn't, I played 50 to 100 games of that MU for the previous tourney with any combination of aztec cards. I know my shit ')
Image Image Image
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

I'd love to believe you. But I don't.

We can play this next week. Me aztecs.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by Jaeger »

wickedcossack wrote:I''d love to believe you. But I don''t.

Streamed :D?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

garja wrote:It doesn''t, I played 50 to 100 games of that MU for the previous tourney with any combination of aztec cards. I know my shit ')

so whats your idea against india? (with aggresive india it seems impossible not sending any units in early age 2)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

wickedcossack wrote:Nah I think it''s the other way around actually. The aztecs get so many units and the indian player just gets swarmed if they stay age2. With 10 wp and attack dance I don''t think india can win in age 2.
No, the compositional advantage is far too great in favor of Indians. Indians have nothing to gain from aging, relative to Aztecs.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

garja wrote:It doesn''t, I played 50 to 100 games of that MU for the previous tourney with any combination of aztec cards. I know my shit ')
Interesting. I''ll just accept this for a change. Thanks for the information!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

wickedcossack wrote:I''d love to believe you. But I don''t.

I can play vs you as india.
I played many times with garja and aztec can''t win with a boom like that. Kiljardi also tried to outboom yesterday and it just doesn''t work.
However a 700/600w timing is hard to hold. That''s the best way Imo.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by Goodspeed »

We talking defensive agra or forward?
Afaik, against forward agra you can do a timing and should be able to break it and against defensive agra boom and sneak in that age up.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

Azzy fishboom is stronger, tge land boom isnt tho
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

calmyourtits wrote:We talking defensive agra or forward?
Afaik, against forward agra you can do a timing and should be able to break it and against defensive agra boom and sneak in that age up.
Against forward just timing yeah.
Imo vs def agra, do not age, it looses to an indian timing. You should just timing push in age2 as garja says.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by Goodspeed »

You're not going to break a defensive agra though. Your options are either contain in colonial or sneak an age up. Contain in colo sounds good in theory but India just has a sick comp and when they start pushing out after getting their upgrade cards in you're gonna have a bad time. Definitely playable though, depending on the map.
I think aging up is a realistic option. I don't mean right away, more like after having sent most unit shipments. Think 700w 3wp 5v mace mace 600g