aztec vs india

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by Jaeger »

princeofkabul wrote:India ain''t that hard you guys claim it to be.
I think it''s at least harder than all euro civs, at least, I think only civs that can be harder are aztec and japan.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

ottoman needs the best micro
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

ovi12 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:India aint that hard you guys claim it to be.
I think its at least harder than all euro civs, at least, I think only civs that can be harder are aztec and japan.
Agreed... Aztecs is definitely harder... japan in age 1 is the hardest...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

If you mean macro, then brits and ports are way more intense. If you mean micro then spain and dutch are way more intense as well. Strategically india is also not as diverse as lets say otto or russia, nor as flexible as fre or germans, this inflexibility is what makes them difficult at times, because when uou pick a strat you are kinda comitted. U cant just say this civ is easier bladibla without specifying what you mean.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by Mimsy for President »

India is easy, I have the last word. Over.

*kage bunshin no jutsu*

:happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato: :happytomato:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

lol india is quite hard to play actually. It's easy to mismacro during fights, like finding yourself with 500+ of one resource and 15 idle vills on another resource.
Most of euro civs have that 3:1 food:gold macro that it isn't even funny to play.
Aztecs are pretty hard early on because you need to be very precise with your macro and production cycle or you miss stuff. And if you miss batches of units they suck hard.
Japan also hard early on, altho the autogathering helps.
Image Image Image
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

aztec vs india

Post by princeofkabul »

garja wrote:lol india is quite hard to play actually. It''s easy to mismacro during fights, like finding yourself with 500+ of one resource and 15 idle vills on another resource.
Most of euro civs have that 3:1 food:gold macro that it isn''t even funny to play.
Aztecs are pretty hard early on because you need to be very precise with your macro and production cycle or you miss stuff. And if you miss batches of units they suck hard.

I find port and dutch way harder than india in 1v1.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

Maybe it's me but Dutch isn't that hard, not even the bank macro. And after that is just 3:1 macro again wiht a bunch of vills on wood. Ah and when u don't have enough wood for anything u buy from market. Pretty straightforward.

Ports is a bit more complicate but just because they totally suck, not because their macro is particularly hard. Again 3:1 macro for 90% of the game and then 8->s, 6->s typing the whole game just like for any skirm/goon civ.
Image Image Image
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

aztec vs india

Post by princeofkabul »

garja wrote:Maybe it''s me but Dutch isn''t that hard, not even the bank macro. And after that is just 3:1 macro again wiht a bunch of vills on wood. Ah and when u don''t have enough wood for anything u buy from market. Pretty straightforward.

Ports is a bit more complicate but just because they totally suck, not because their macro is particularly hard. Again 3:1 macro for 90% of the game and then 8->s, 6->s typing the whole game just like for any skirm/goon civ.

Im not talking about macro entirely. Indian units makes the civ easier to play, cause you have all you need age 2. The macro needs bit concentration yes but the wide range of units and strong midgame eco compensates. About port im clueless, i just suck with port whatever i try to do.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

garja wrote:lol india is quite hard to play actually. It''s easy to mismacro during fights, like finding yourself with 500+ of one resource and 15 idle vills on another resource.
Most of euro civs have that 3:1 food:gold macro that it isn''t even funny to play.
yeah and also india is probably the only civ which will have vils tasked on all 3 resources and its easy to over or under gather any of the 3.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

aztec vs india

Post by princeofkabul »

mnogud wrote:
garja wrote:lol india is quite hard to play actually. Its easy to mismacro during fights, like finding yourself with 500+ of one resource and 15 idle vills on another resource.
Most of euro civs have that 3:1 food:gold macro that it isnt even funny to play.
yeah and also india is probably the only civ which will have vils tasked on all 3 resources and its easy to over or under gather any of the 3.

Since when Indian units cost wood? The wood is for vills and buildings. And thats why you got 2 trickles and auto upgraded wood gathering on vills.
Jaeger

aztec vs india

There is nothing hard with Indians macro because you have double wood trickle. Also, since vills cost wood you get full military batches. It's a strength rather than a weakness tbh. Thus they are less food/coin dependant and run out of coin mines much later. What an op easy civ B-|
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

aztec vs india

Post by bart331 »

Haha, such a frustration in this topic, euro civs are way easier to macro. As garja said mostly food/gold eco and vills cost food. India is far easier to screw up and stall villager / military production
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

princeofkabul wrote:
mnogud wrote:yeah and also india is probably the only civ which will have vils tasked on all 3 resources and its easy to over or under gather any of the 3.
Since when Indian units cost wood? The wood is for vills and buildings. And thats why you got 2 trickles and auto upgraded wood gathering on vills.
you are right but still till you get the 2nd wood trickle you will be putting 5-7 vils on wood for buildings, vils and upgrades....depending on how much you want to pressure your opponent the BO will change and you may send the 2nd wood trickle very late thus requiring villagers to be on wood for a lot of time...so if not correctly tasked you will sacrifice your eco and may also end up with awkward resources....
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

aztec vs india

Post by bart331 »

Ye 2nd wood trickle is often hard to squeeze in ur builds
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

shaolinstar wrote:There is nothing hard with Indians macro because you have double wood trickle. Also, since vills cost wood you get full military batches. It''s a strength rather than a weakness tbh. Thus they are less food/coin dependant and run out of coin mines much later. What an op easy civ B-|
Who talked about strenght or weakness? And no it''s not an easy civ.
Image Image Image
Jaeger

aztec vs india

aww poor indian players

[img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll2q53UvcU1qefjiy.gif" alt=""]
Jaeger

aztec vs india

macro 3:1 ? Gathering 3 different resources makes you a skilled player and the euro players are peasants. That's what you implicitly said. Of course I don't expect an objective answer from an azzy player. Aoe and its community's legendary hypocrisy...
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

shaolinstar wrote:macro 3:1 ? Gathering 3 different resources makes you a skilled player and the euro players are peasants. That''s what you implicitly said. Of course I don''t expect an objective answer from an azzy player. Over.
Is that a question in the first place? Cause a fail to see one there. Seems like you got my point.
Actually I don''t understand your point at all. Are you mad for something or?
Image Image Image
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Nope. Poor attempt though ')
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

aztec vs india

Post by Nymphomaniac »

shaolinstar wrote:There is nothing hard with Indians macro because you have double wood trickle. Also, since vills cost wood you get full military batches. It''s a strength rather than a weakness tbh. Thus they are less food/coin dependant and run out of coin mines much later. What an op easy civ B-|
so u are saying India is the civ with which u are most comfortable playing aoe3? More than any euro civ?
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Actually yes. My Indians are better than my main civ : french. Same goes for Japan.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

bart331 wrote:Ye 2nd wood trickle is often hard to squeeze in ur builds

Not really tbh. Its very easy, u can send it after 5 sepoy if u rush or after 300exp or before it if u play eco. The only time u cant send it is when ur under alot of pressure which doesnt happen too often, usually just vs iro otto azzzy

Ofc u have to make a tp or get livestock + holy cow otherwise
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

shaolinstar wrote:Actually yes. My Indians are better than my main civ : french. Same goes for Japan.What

What do you mean with better. I think you fail to see the difference between what''s a easy to play civ and strong civ. French is fuckin easy btw.
Image Image Image
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:
bart331 wrote:Ye 2nd wood trickle is often hard to squeeze in ur builds

Not really tbh. Its very easy, u can send it after 5 sepoy if u rush or after 300exp or before it if u play eco. The only time u cant send it is when ur under alot of pressure which doesnt happen too often, usually just vs iro otto azzzy

Ofc u have to make a tp or get livestock + holy cow otherwise
send it after 5 sepoys? LOL when are u planning to build stable and consulate and get eco upgrades ? XD And 300 exp is always sent when the consulate is finished... so you need 600 w before that...