Options: Japan vs Russia

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: Options: Japan vs Russia

Post by yemshi »

Shrines are better houses. 600w is eco you can't get. 4v is like... No.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Spadels build is cool. Do that one probably.
Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

If you can wall laming fast then i think wall+yumi works too.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I couldn't confirm since agecomm apparently doesn't have the patch notes anymore, but as far as I remember, the "rush defence capacity" of japan wasn't nerfed at all since the all japan wcg 08. If someone have the patch notes please confirm this.
No Flag spadel
Skirmisher

Post by spadel »

Wall + yumi can work if you are like kynesie or BS, its good but difficult to execute.
By the way on 300w start you can even go for early tp and send 300w twice. That way it is even relatively easy to get 5 nagi out and you can send the 2nd ashi shipment faster aswell if it is needed. I honestly don't see how Russia should be favoured in that scenario, especially on RE patch. But I guess we won't find a consensus in that debate anyways :P
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

wut?! russia is top civ man. Wins dis mu ez. They only lose to iro, gers and azzy. And that only barely ofc. Nubz. =_=
No Flag LordCharlie_131
Skirmisher
ESO: LordCharlie131

Post by LordCharlie_131 »

agree with spadel and couprider. the aggressive japan consulate rush with ashi, clubs and nagi early is a really good option for japan. russia cant send 700 wood as 3rd card and maybe has to skip steeltraps as well to hold the bh. so eco would be quite even early on.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

everytime ive seen japan do that agressive nagi ashi play ive seen them lose tho :/
Germany Blinky Bill
Crossbow

Post by Blinky Bill »

@sirmusket
hey :)
i just wanted to let u know how arrogant you are.
I have nothing against different opinions, but how rude and cheeky you are to others (even to those who are way better than you) is genuinely corrosive.
And we all have already seen very bad games from you (and sometimes even in that games you flamed the ones who played way better than you).
You are very young, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your personality.
And honestly, I rarely feel such a dislike, although I only know your posts.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

umeu wrote:everytime ive seen japan do that agressive nagi ashi play ive seen them lose tho :/

Partly because it is suboptimal yet the best thing to do in such situations.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Blinky Bill wrote:@sirmusket
I have nothing against different opinions, but how rude and cheeky you are to others (even to those who are way better than you) is genuinely corrosive.
And we all have already seen very bad games from you (and sometimes even in that games you flamed the ones who played way better than you).
You are very young, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work on your personality.

since when is saying my opinion in this thread being arrogant, I guess i won't even try to respond to this seeing as you are just someone who clearly hates me from day 1, but its fine your clearly living a great life going out of your way to say this :D, and secondly its pretty fucking clear your using an alt account for eso because you wouldn't say this shit on your main but w.e
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Good to see you improving, sir musket, you're your apology was certainly worthwhile!
Now, please, stop.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Problem is its super easy to scout japan even by the age 1 shipment abd checking their deck when they age up or what building they build and its super easy to counter
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Dragoon
ESO: Nightwing

Post by Lunatic_Fringe »

tedere12 wrote:vs russia you should start stable, they always start strelet and ship either strelet or cossacks, You can ship 2 vills/3 boats 1st or300 wood, build consulate in transition and age with the shrine wonder. This will give you export for 7 clubs usually. Ship 600 coin and queue 5 nagi. U will get 5 nagi 5 clubs at 5:40 (not sure if u can do it earlier) and trap russia's army and clean it up, and then destroy their fb if u can or raid them so they cant remass (russia has weak early eco). Next shipment can be units or crates, without 600 gold next you can't make complete batch of cav, I can only get 3 max. I am not aware how the build order goes after that since I saw this build from dyddyd's stream once and I've tried it myself only a few times.

Very informative Tedere. It's kinda hard to do it but definitely a good strategy. You are right, if the early pressure is dealt with, Jap can beat Russia.
But what do you mean by build consulate in transition? Shouldn't it be built at the very start and I go tori gates?
No Flag farran34
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by farran34 »

spadel wrote:Wall + yumi can work if you are like kynesie or BS, its good but difficult to execute.
By the way on 300w start you can even go for early tp and send 300w twice. That way it is even relatively easy to get 5 nagi out and you can send the 2nd ashi shipment faster aswell if it is needed. I honestly don't see how Russia should be favoured in that scenario, especially on RE patch. But I guess we won't find a consensus in that debate anyways :P

On greatplains I luuuv taking mid tp with 300wd and sending 300wd twice. It makes the 5 ashi 5 ashi start + naga so much better imo
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Hazza54321 wrote:Problem is its super easy to scout japan even by the age 1 shipment abd checking their deck when they age up or what building they build and its super easy to counter
ye thats like the main issue. Jap is super easy to scout so if you see they're doing an aggressive bo you can just drop a 2nd blockhouse and japs never gonna get a mass to be able to break it.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Russia can force a suboptimal build from Jap with the rush threat and then outboom containing shrines. If Russia doesnt stumble somehow it is very hard for Japan to win on a fair map. Maybe Jap can do counter aggressive builds (nagi+jap cons+ashi cards) but I think that in the end Russia is just better at kind of play so should come out on top anyway.
Image Image Image
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:wut?! russia is top civ man. Wins dis mu ez. They only lose to iro, gers and azzy. And that only barely ofc. Nubz. =_=

cant wait to see you raping everyone with them in the next tourney
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

ofc ez pz. send 5 cossack and type gg wp no re out.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

wall + yumi just seems so blatantly obvious I'm suprised it's not MU 101 common knowledge. Japs got a better boom, walling is easy, yumi has huge range on strel, and you only need to hold off russia for a bit while your eco revs up. shit, just put up 2 outer walls and spider web wall the internals between buildings to keep yumi alive after breach. send heavenlly kami, 2 x 600 wood and the yumi upgrade. porto con to get discount and xb.

this game is easy, sup is easy, next problem please
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

sc wrote:wall + yumi just seems so blatantly obvious I'm suprised it's not MU 101 common knowledge. Japs got a better boom, walling is easy, yumi has huge range on strel, and you only need to hold off russia for a bit while your eco revs up. shit, just put up 2 outer walls and spider web wall the internals between buildings to keep yumi alive after breach. send heavenlly kami, 2 x 600 wood and the yumi upgrade. porto con to get discount and xb.

#TreatyPlayersExplainingSup
r]
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

sc wrote:wall + yumi just seems so blatantly obvious I'm suprised it's not MU 101 common knowledge. Japs got a better boom, walling is easy, yumi has huge range on strel, and you only need to hold off russia for a bit while your eco revs up. shit, just put up 2 outer walls and spider web wall the internals between buildings to keep yumi alive after breach. send heavenlly kami, 2 x 600 wood and the yumi upgrade. porto con to get discount and xb.

pr50?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I wouldn't be surprised if sc has been playing supremacy on a smurf account and is already major by now.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

major general*
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

sirmusket wrote:
Blinky Bill wrote:@sirmusket

since when is saying my opinion in this thread being arrogant, I guess i won't even try to respond to this seeing as you are just someone who clearly hates me from day 1, but its fine your clearly living a great life going out of your way to say this :D, and secondly its pretty fucking clear your using an alt account for eso because you wouldn't say this shit on your main but w.e
hes clearly using an alt and probably sucks ye.. but dont start a post with "i guess i wont even try to respond" and call him a (in sarcasm way) nolife after that.. it just helps him to proof his thread!
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP