Tedere's Chinese Semi-ff

Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Tedere's Chinese Semi-ff

Post by sdsanft »

This is a build I'm publishing with permission from tedere12

Obviously this build is not usually the best but in some circumstance it can be viable (vs Russia for example)
The BO is:
1. Build 2 villages, age up with 17 villagers with the summer palace, put 4 or 5 vills on wonder.
2. Put 2 vills on gold, 5 on food rest on wood, villagers made in transition are set on wood.
3. By the time you age up build a rax, you should have exactly 200 wood, train the old han army in the summer palace, send 8 ckn and train 4 disciples. (scout with disciple/other scouts and have monk in ur base, you will need to train disciples and you cant risk to lose the monk). Now gather for one old han batch from the barracks. Usually you need to retask some wood villagers or food, because the food from ageup is not enough. The old han batch will come out at 6 minutes, but u will have 8ckn and 4 disciples/resources for mm at 5:25-5:30
4. Now switch most of your vills on wood, leave only 5 on food to maintain vill production. Ship 300 export and as soon as you gather 200 wood set 6-7 vills on gold and rest on food. Build consulate with 4 villagers and ally with french. Ship 500 gold immetiately. Gather it with 5 villagers and then age with porcelain tower with 8 villagers on wonder. Now send the 500 wood crate and end relations. Make 2 villagers and a market. Ally with british.
5. You have aged up, it is 9 minutes and you have 1 shipment. Mostly you need intervention. You have 6 pikes, 14 ckn and 4 disciples so the musketeers suit the best to the composition. Train cavalry, set porcelain tower on wood and get market ups, you will soon add a 2nd rax as your economy is great (almost 40 villagers with the porcelain tower taken into consideration).

The card order is northern refugees (2 villages)->8ckn->300e. The important thing is to make sure you macro correctly and get the consulate up quickly so that you're age up isn't delayed. This build is generally harder to pull off then other builds, so it will probably need to be practiced a few times before you can do it properly.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Re: Tedere's Semi-ff

Post by Darwin_ »

This is for china, no?
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Re: Tedere's Semi-ff

Post by sdsanft »

Yesh

Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: Tedere's Chinese Semi-ff

Post by lemmings121 »

nice bo :)

to the wall!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

lemmings121 wrote:to the wall!

could b :hmm:
Though a SS of a deck would be useful, as well as some recs :!:
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

pecelot wrote:

and paragraphs please :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

lemmings121 wrote:
pecelot wrote:

and paragraphs please :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah sorry guys, I just copy-pasted this straight from discord. I'll add some of thr other stuff in later if there's a big enough demand. Also I know tedere has some recs.

Netherlands EscalonOne
Crossbow
ESO: Escalon

Post by EscalonOne »

Question; why do all those china builds not use porcelain tower to go age2? I personally always do tp+porcelain, which means i get 1 vill less in a trade for porcelain (=7?) and the tp allows me to ship 8ckn when i need em = much better than palace where u get 3bow 3pik at ~7.30. Also much more flexible as i can send other defensive shipments alternatively to 8ckn. The 400f from summer palace is inferior to porcelain imo, allowing me to gather ANY resource with all vills in tc/villages.

Thoughts?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

EscalonOne wrote:Question; why do all those china builds not use porcelain tower to go age2? I personally always do tp+porcelain, which means i get 1 vill less in a trade for porcelain (=7?) and the tp allows me to ship 8ckn when i need em = much better than palace where u get 3bow 3pik at ~7.30. Also much more flexible as i can send other defensive shipments alternatively to 8ckn. The 400f from summer palace is inferior to porcelain imo, allowing me to gather ANY resource with all vills in tc/villages.

Thoughts?

For Age II it is only 5v and only if put on wood. You can only save palace for III to FI without 1k coin.
Netherlands EscalonOne
Crossbow

Post by EscalonOne »

yemshi wrote:
EscalonOne wrote:Question; why do all those china builds not use porcelain tower to go age2? I personally always do tp+porcelain, which means i get 1 vill less in a trade for porcelain (=7?) and the tp allows me to ship 8ckn when i need em = much better than palace where u get 3bow 3pik at ~7.30. Also much more flexible as i can send other defensive shipments alternatively to 8ckn. The 400f from summer palace is inferior to porcelain imo, allowing me to gather ANY resource with all vills in tc/villages.

Thoughts?

For Age II it is only 5v and only if put on wood. You can only save palace for III to FI without 1k coin.

Well damn i thought it was the same lol. How does that go for the other wonders? Faster flying crows and summer palace spam when used in higher ages?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

No, confucian academy gives more skirms in age 4, ckn in age 2. Summer palace gives more food
Netherlands EscalonOne
Crossbow

Post by EscalonOne »

tedere12 wrote:No, confucian academy gives more skirms in age 4, ckn in age 2. Summer palace gives more food

Yeah but thats not the actual wonder's power. So supposedly the porcelain tower is the only wonder where the passive power scales, which is odd imo.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

sdsanft wrote:Yeah sorry guys, I just copy-pasted this straight from discord. I'll add some of thr other stuff in later if there's a big enough demand. Also I know tedere has some recs.

Please do, its not easier to read otherwise. Nice strat btw.
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

EscalonOne wrote:
tedere12 wrote:No, confucian academy gives more skirms in age 4, ckn in age 2. Summer palace gives more food

Yeah but thats not the actual wonder's power. So supposedly the porcelain tower is the only wonder where the passive power scales, which is odd imo.

But it does scale. Flying Crows get better stats as you age automatically, no upgrade tech required.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

EscalonOne wrote:

It has nothing to do with the wonder's power, since the porcelain tower doesn't give you anything with the age up other that itself. Think of it as the exeption rather than the rule
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

The armies from the summer palace get better with age as well and I believe the transcendence power gets a longer effect with age so actually they all scale with age except the disciple wonder, but even disciples scale.

Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

I have edited the opening post to make it more readable (sorry for the long delay). @tedere12 if you send me some recs I'll edit them in. If not I'll try this weekend to get a good one or two, as well as a deck screenshot (any standard Chinese deck should work though, as long as it has 300e, 8ckn)

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I think there are some potential semi ff china builds but I hesitate about sending 300e second. I think i'd rather do 700g if the initial rush is held or 9 pike to push out vs his fb for a timing. 9 pike + old han batch > 300e age 2 muskets. Of course I also think the semi ff builds are better with a tp + village at start. You can get back to back to almost back shipments in age 2 and do some cool timings.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

deleted_user wrote:I think there are some potential semi ff china builds but I hesitate about sending 300e second. I think i'd rather do 700g if the initial rush is held or 9 pike to push out vs his fb for a timing. 9 pike + old han batch > 300e age 2 muskets. Of course I also think the semi ff builds are better with a tp + village at start. You can get back to back to almost back shipments in age 2 and do some cool timings.

Well the export is for crates not musk. It basically allows you to get 500c+500w in one shipment.

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

oh neat! I thought 500c was a typo, my bad.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah

Post by sdsanft »

deleted_user wrote:oh neat! I thought 500c was a typo, my bad.

Yeah, it's a very unique build :kinggreen:

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

don't use it, its terrible. I've been trying the build to get some recordings for this thread and I've lost 3 times to players much lower than me.
Apologies
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

@tedere12 @sdsanft perhaps worth submitting here:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9894
?
:flowers: