iro with india

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

iro with india

Post by momuuu »

adderbrain5 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:major
and I main iro so maybe thats why. iro is a really hard civ to play. if you dont normally play it idk
this is legendary.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:and I main iro so maybe thats why. iro is a really hard civ to play. if you dont normally play it idk
this is legendary.
?!?!
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

iro with india

Post by WickedCossack »

I'm sure I read recently on another thread here that wonders recover HP when they've finished building, so you'd still have 5K to take down.

It might be more useful to just take down houses and just supply block the indian.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

iro with india

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:and I main iro so maybe thats why. iro is a really hard civ to play. if you dont normally play it idk
this is legendary.
More than that.
I am bored of these noobs who think they know better and see all in black and white.
Next time I dont even answer.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

iroqois play has really degenerated its sad. People now just think iro is a lame go to civ to do a lame rush, or to counter one, but it is really so much more. ANd most of the disrespectful bozos probably cant even do that rush properly. It's not even iroqois best option to do that rush like most ppl will tell u. Maybe I need to write a guide on iro because tho im just a major, I doubt anyone's played more iro than me. Lately I even got myself into a NR 55 and won as iro. which of you "iro only good at rushing, weak ecoblablabla ppl even would think this is possible?"
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

iro with india

Post by yemshi »

Whta is this card acctually?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:iroqois play has really degenerated its sad. People now just think iro is a lame go to civ to do a lame rush, or to counter one, but it is really so much more. ANd most of the disrespectful bozos probably cant even do that rush properly. It''s not even iroqois best option to do that rush like most ppl will tell u. Maybe I need to write a guide on iro because tho im just a major, I doubt anyone''s played more iro than me. Lately I even got myself into a NR 55 and won as iro.
I doubt you''re iro are better than mine even if I almost never play them.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:iroqois play has really degenerated its sad. People now just think iro is a lame go to civ to do a lame rush, or to counter one, but it is really so much more. ANd most of the disrespectful bozos probably cant even do that rush properly. Its not even iroqois best option to do that rush like most ppl will tell u. Maybe I need to write a guide on iro because tho im just a major, I doubt anyones played more iro than me. Lately I even got myself into a NR 55 and won as iro.
I doubt youre iro are better than mine even if I almost never play them.
I have no doubt that if you almost never play them my iro are better than yours. I dont care if ur h20. well...maybe if ur h20 but thats about it.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:I doubt youre iro are better than mine even if I almost never play them.
I have no doubt that if you almost never play them my iro are better than yours. I dont care if ur h20. well...maybe if ur h20 but thats about it.
but listen man I got a new account I need to rank up mind if we test XD
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:I doubt youre iro are better than mine even if I almost never play them.
I know what to do in this MU anyway since I played a lot india.
If you know how to play a MU from one POV you know how to play it from the other.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

yemshi wrote:Whta is this card acctually?
it is a very misrepresented card called town destroyer. It makes your explorer do 230-250 siege damage. Many so called pros call this card useless and make fun of anyone who use it, but it is actually an incredibly useful card, if you are actually good with microing iroqois. And even if your explorer just gets focus fired because of this, you can use that to your advantage as well tactically, drawing him in and out, sending him in for one throw, and then pulling him back etc. Just keep a few tomahawk with him for protection to an occasional weakass 2 uhlan attack. That said, vs a really good player I generaly don''t send this card. I hardly send it at all anymore actually unless im in a team game fuking with peoples FB making efforts, killing a silly port''s tc wagon or siegeing down forward agra as I described
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:I have no doubt that if you almost never play them my iro are better than yours. I dont care if ur h20. well...maybe if ur h20 but thats about it.
I know what to do in this MU anyway since I played a lot india.
If you know how to play a MU from one POV you know how to play it from the other.
yea maybe you "know how" I just dont think you could do it ')
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:I know what to do in this MU anyway since I played a lot india.
Haha best joke ever! I play india and Im not skilled enough to play iro? Nice ')
Youre right iro isnt as easy as most people think but it is definitely not harder than india.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:I know what to do in this MU anyway since I played a lot india.
anyway I dont ever see higher lvl than me using iroqois anymore. So if they occasionally do and you win, maybe they just dont have the strat or BO worked out properly? Iro being a special civ requires a big play adjustment it might be hard to make on a whim and do well.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:yea maybe you "know how" I just dont think you could do it ')
Haha best joke ever! I play india and Im not skilled enough to play iro? Nice ')
Youre right iro isnt as easy as most people think but it is definitely not harder than india.
when I was a noob I thought india was hard....nowadays it seems like india just wins itself. come on.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by Jaeger »

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Haha best joke ever! I play india and Im not skilled enough to play iro? Nice ')
when I was a noob I thought india was hard....nowadays it seems like india just wins itself. come on.
Whats your ESO name?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:major
It might work vs capi/major guys but I tell you it doesnt vs a colo or maybe 1 time if he fails.
well thats part of iro rushing is to make them fail. with a combination of pressure in the right places u can be that one time using iro. I did beat a lieutenit colonel once with this, and it was a ranked game so I dont think he was going easy. In fact I think he pested me for a week after it. And I think that lieutenit colonel was the highest rank ive had the honor of playing. Ive never played H20, blackstar etc, ill admit that.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:yea maybe you "know how" I just dont think you could do it ')
anyway I dont ever see higher lvl than me using iroqois anymore. So if they occasionally do and you win, maybe they just dont have the strat or BO worked out properly? Iro being a special civ requires a big play adjustment it might be hard to make on a whim and do well.
Why do you think people stop using iro?
First, because as GS said in this guide, theyre just too op (I said op not lame), so at a competitive level, unless your opponent is otto, it just isnt fair. Also, since many maps are no food in QS, iro are even more imba.
Finally, since the rules forbid iro (thanks god), players train with other civs.
But dont worry, if good players were playing to get the highest rank possible, they would all play iro and do very well.
If I have time I will up an account colo with iro, that will be np.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

ovi12 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:when I was a noob I thought india was hard....nowadays it seems like india just wins itself. come on.
Whats your ESO name?
im still considering wether or not to give that out. Im not really into fiery challenges, or ego trippin man. In fact im not even playing on ESO anymore really. I started on GR and dont think Ill be back to ESO any time soon.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:anyway I dont ever see higher lvl than me using iroqois anymore. So if they occasionally do and you win, maybe they just dont have the strat or BO worked out properly? Iro being a special civ requires a big play adjustment it might be hard to make on a whim and do well.
Why do you think people stop using iro?
First, because as GS said in this guide, theyre just too op (I said op not lame), so at a competitive level, unless your opponent is otto, it just isnt fair. Also, since many maps are no food in QS, iro are even more imba.
Finally, since the rules forbid iro (thanks god), players train with other civs.
But dont worry, if good players were playing to get the highest rank possible, they would all play iro and do very well.
well I play iro cuz I love iro, they are from where im from, and I feel affinity with them even and their style. They are forest ppl and i love the forest. They like deer meat and so do i etc. But because of all that what you said(which I agree with) I stopped doing that OP shit with iroqois, and actually became a much better iro player because of it. and learned how much more to the civ there is. If I still did all that, I could have ranked way up actually(I dont care about rank beyond finding decent games), but I ended up stopping to rush, because yea it gets to the point where you feel bad, its like your being cheap, and stealing something or doing something unfair, and its not even fun to just rush all the time anyway. Iro should not be banned, maybe just their rush.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by Jaeger »

adderbrain5 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Whats your ESO name?
im still considering wether or not to give that out. Im not really into fiery challenges, or ego trippin man. In fact im not even playing on ESO anymore really. I started on GR and dont think Ill be back to ESO any time soon.
Im not challenging you or anything, just wanted to see your elo page, because to me it seems like anyone who thinks india is a very easy civ hasnt played india or has only played it vs bad civs or only does 10/10 or somehting similar.

I think india is hard because macro is harder than most civs and its a lot more inflexible so if you choose the wrong strat you can be in trouble.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Why do you think people stop using iro?
well I play iro cuz I love iro, they are from where im from, and I feel affinity with them even and their style. They are forest ppl and i love the forest. They like deer meat and so do i etc. But because of all that what you said(which I agree with) I stopped doing that OP shit with iroqois, and actually became a much better iro player because of it. and learned how much more to the civ there is. If I still did all that, I could have ranked way up actually(I dont care about rank beyond finding decent games), but I ended up stopping to rush, because yea it gets to the point where you feel bad, its like your being cheap, and stealing something or doing something unfair, and its not even fun to just rush all the time anyway. Iro should not be banned, maybe just their rush.
Im not saying youre a noob because you play iro but I can also play iro lol.
Also, the strat youre talking about here is an all-in.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

ovi12 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:im still considering wether or not to give that out. Im not really into fiery challenges, or ego trippin man. In fact im not even playing on ESO anymore really. I started on GR and dont think Ill be back to ESO any time soon.
Im not challenging you or anything, just wanted to see your elo page, because to me it seems like anyone who thinks india is a very easy civ hasnt played india or has only played it vs bad civs or only does 10/10 or somehting similar.

I think india is hard because macro is harder than most civs and its a lot more inflexible so if you choose the wrong strat you can be in trouble.
well for the time being im not givin it out ive decided. sorry. But you are right, I have not played much india. But whenever I do, I find myself in such a crazy solid position pretty much the whole game. Their eco just booms so well, barely requires effort or attention compared to say iro, and their units are great. I find myself generally winning easily on the occasion I play india. But I dont rush with them I boom.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

iro with india

Post by Goodspeed »

paul wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Tested this MU extensively for PK tourney. The easiest way to win as Iro is the 9 min semi-FF with 7-8 min colonial pressure then send 1200 res, scout and go industrial if he tries to follow you up.
But fast age 600w 5v then colonial play should win too iirc.
why should iro go industrial? there are not auto-upgraded units. 4 light cannon <' 2 heavy cannon.
Cause it will catch a camping India behind a walled agra with his pants down. He can hold your artillery-less fortress mass with solid walling and he may have just enough hunts in his base to last him that little extra time he needs for his better eco to start showing.
Whatever he does though, he cant stop 4 LC from behind his agra which means his army needs to come to yours. And, well, then you just win.
besides the 500g 10 tiger claw is really an imba shipment. they have slim body, run fast, kill infantry fast, and hard to counter. pikes has only 3.5* on light infantry, and musks only 2*. aztec puma spearman kill a sowar with 4 hits, and kill a tigerclaw with 4 hits too.
If he goes colonial then you are obviously adapting out of the FI and staying fortress in which case he definitely wont break you. 6 kanya 5 kanya 8 fp pretty decent...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

iro with india

Post by Goodspeed »

adderbrain5 wrote:
yemshi wrote:Whta is this card acctually?
it is a very misrepresented card called town destroyer. It makes your explorer do 230-250 siege damage. Many so called pros call this card useless and make fun of anyone who use it, but it is actually an incredibly useful card, if you are actually good with microing iroqois. And even if your explorer just gets focus fired because of this, you can use that to your advantage as well tactically, drawing him in and out, sending him in for one throw, and then pulling him back etc. Just keep a few tomahawk with him for protection to an occasional weakass 2 uhlan attack. That said, vs a really good player I generaly dont send this card. I hardly send it at all anymore actually unless im in a team game fuking with peoples FB making efforts, killing a silly ports tc wagon or siegeing down forward agra as I described
Gee, I wonder why that is.