Insight Studios Buildtester!

United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Re: Insight Studios Buildtester!

Post by site »

It could work in perfect circumstances, but it's definitely not the safest route to go.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

For that to happen I'd imagine you'd need to push your opponent off the FB, and if you succeed towers are kinda useless. You also lose some momentum as I think card order is pretty important in Brit mirrors, so later on you can get out-massed or out-tech'd, in which case outposts can still be taken down quickly. They add decent DPS, though they don't serve as great defences ultimately.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I'd like to see port FI and use 2 explorer shipment somehow (like to snare inf while goons kill them)
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Assassin's Eye hype! :chinese:
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

site wrote:It could work in perfect circumstances, but it's definitely not the safest route to go.

i dont want the safest route, i want the most badass aiz elifent ninja jedi "wow how did that actually work" route.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Lol, towers are pretty useless imo. Musk ups are so much more important. I only see this being viable if he goes full lb, but nobody does that in brit mirror, plus 700c into huss would be better anyways.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

What about French 100 skirmishers strategy?
Error 404: Signature not found
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

There is a bit of chat in the "700 food card for russia" thread about sending spice trade first card in age 2 for a eco russia build. Could be interesting to see if it's remotely viable or just as bad as it seems it would be.
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
France Steakgrillé
Crossbow
ESO: Steakgrille

Post by Steakgrillé »

Another port FI,
what do you think about a 3 li'l bombards FI ?
a bo something like that :

700g/700w/CM
1000g/8 halbs
3 li'l bombards/2heavy or 2 heavy/3 li'l bombards

(you obviously go IV with the 1000g in order to have the 2000g for li'l bombard)

just a quick reminder about insane li'l bombard

..............heavy connon :.......li'l bombard
hp :..................475...................600
siege damage : 200...................400 !!!
...................(x3 vs inf)..............
range :.............28....................28
splash :..............4....................4
rof :...................6....................4 !!!
weakness : culv ?
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

I'd like to see if aiz can make something out of the 3 catmaran card that sirmusket used to play with :hmm:

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:
site wrote:It could work in perfect circumstances, but it's definitely not the safest route to go.

i dont want the safest route, i want the most badass aiz elifent ninja jedi "wow how did that actually work" route.

If they just shipped wood or vills it can definitely work, but i dont know that the upside is good enough. It would be funny to watch it just for the lulz though :hehe:

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

China atp good faith agreements native xp card into russian consulate for fort and factories FI
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

@Aizamk you listen up good don't want master to beat you do you?
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

viewtopic.php?p=216479
Make this build viable pls @Aizamk

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Canada Lunatic_Fringe
Dragoon
ESO: Nightwing

Post by Lunatic_Fringe »

Who else better than the most unorthodoxed player in the game, Aizamk himself! :)

I love the nicknames of Aiz you used btw.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I think agressive civs (Russia, Ottoman etc.) do not always use their map advantage. In these games for example, what about herding enemy's herd towards us? Better is killing their herd, with the market upgrade(increased vil damage) it becomes easier to kill. With this strategy you can starve the enemy in the mid game, when the early game civs are weak. Same is for the gold mines, you can wall the enemy mines-many walls-. Lets say it takes 1 minute to siege the wall. In this period when enemy pushes for the resource it may give a chance to counter attacks to enemy base or for another action. Basically it gives you a room for an extra option, since their army is supposed to "do" something.
Other than that, i've never seen native in pro games(only few and i dont think they were serious). There are native cards, in ATP games cheap trading post is just good i think? Natives doesn't cost pop so saves the TP wood, they have good upgrades; and with cards they can become cheap and strong. So whats the problem, people take improvement cards, (infantry damage, cav damage etc.) why not native cards, french has some good ones.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

can u try out the chinese colonial militia and do an age 1 rush with sentries disciples and irregulars pls. @Aizamk
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

HUMMAN wrote:I think agressive civs (Russia, Ottoman etc.) do not always use their map advantage. In these games for example, what about herding enemy's herd towards us? Better is killing their herd, with the market upgrade(increased vil damage) it becomes easier to kill. With this strategy you can starve the enemy in the mid game, when the early game civs are weak. Same is for the gold mines, you can wall the enemy mines-many walls-. Lets say it takes 1 minute to siege the wall. In this period when enemy pushes for the resource it may give a chance to counter attacks to enemy base or for another action. Basically it gives you a room for an extra option, since their army is supposed to "do" something.
Other than that, i've never seen native in pro games(only few and i dont think they were serious). There are native cards, in ATP games cheap trading post is just good i think? Natives doesn't cost pop so saves the TP wood, they have good upgrades; and with cards they can become cheap and strong. So whats the problem, people take improvement cards, (infantry damage, cav damage etc.) why not native cards, french has some good ones.

The first part is considered rather lame, the second was done multiple times by Aizamk himself :P
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

Why it is lame? A dead animal loses about 0.75 food/second, which means a deer (400 food) runs out about 500 seconds, not even nine minutes. Starting the massacre around 4:00 you leave your openent totaly resourceless in 15:00. I think it is highly considerable.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

It is considered lame because it's very easy to do, requires almost no skill whatsoever and can drastically affect the outcome of the match, bearing in mind all the map screws you get already and heavy reliance on natural resources.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

Theres no rule stoping ppl to do that.
The main problem I see is the vill seconds lost doing it

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

there is no problem if you start herding with your vills the enemy hunts away. Its probably not worth it (you age much later so its easy for enemy to take map and all the hunts back). If you get a vill treasure though close to the enemy base and shoot his hunts away from his tc and it isn't a tourney match or some very important match, then you should reconsider your life choices, you are basically wasting yours and your opponents time. Its like spawning monster trucks, in a more evil way since its luck based.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer

Post by HUMMAN »

Anyway, i would just like to see Aizamk doing it on a tournament or in an important match and win it. :P I am not on the ethical issues since it is subjective, i think it requires micro and good map control to kill enemy hunts. I find it strategicalky fun, yet i am not pro and don't know if it works, that's way i share it here. Thank you for your opinions. :)
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

@Aizamk
Thoughts on tiger/sepoy rush?
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

____ + tigers = rejected

Tiger***w rush = gladly accepted

Sentry + irregular rush we will have to see. Highly doubt it's worth the resources and two cards.
oranges.
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

Aizamk wrote:____ + tigers = rejected

Tiger***w rush = gladly accepted

Sentry + irregular rush we will have to see. Highly doubt it's worth the resources and two cards.

Meant tiger claw/sepoy rush. Tiger claws are like coyote runners.