British vs Otto

Canada grizzgolf
Crossbow
ESO: grizzgolf

British vs Otto

Post by grizzgolf »

What can I do as a low level city 2-5 British vs a 10-20 otto player who always goes for the rush?
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: British vs Otto

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Build early walls ,.Mass lb,age with tower send 2v 300w 300w u win gg! No actually, If and only if u know to micro properly buts it's hard to win with 5 lvl hc ,99% u lose.
:nwc:
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

Challenger_Marco wrote:Build early walls ,.Mass lb,age with tower send 2v 300w 300w u win gg! No actually, If and only if u know to micro properly buts it's hard to win with 5 lvl hc ,99% u lose.

worst answer ever lol. lvl 5 hc isnt possible, that means he is talking about pr. and if he is that low he ofc doesn't win against an pr 10-20 guy. to be a bit more constructive: build ur raxes behind ur tc or atleast in range of ur town tc. the aklak build isnt a bad defensive fpr beignners imo. 3v 700g 700f. make enough houses in age 1 and transition and build two raxes immediately after aging up. than start producing musks. if done propa u can have 40 musks at 7:30 with treasures and good micro even earlier. theres a good yt vid from chusik, i think its called british musketeer rush. but there are def many possibilites to win against an pr 10-20 otto guy.
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

agrondergermane wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:Build early walls ,.Mass lb,age with tower send 2v 300w 300w u win gg! No actually, If and only if u know to micro properly buts it's hard to win with 5 lvl hc ,99% u lose.

worst answer ever lol. lvl 5 hc isnt possible, that means he is talking about pr. and if he is that low he ofc doesn't win against an pr 10-20 guy. to be a bit more constructive: build ur raxes behind ur tc or atleast in range of ur town tc. the aklak build isnt a bad defensive fpr beignners imo. 3v 700g 700f. make enough houses in age 1 and transition and build two raxes immediately after aging up. than start producing musks. if done propa u can have 40 musks at 7:30 with treasures and good micro even earlier. theres a good yt vid from chusik, i think its called british musketeer rush. but there are def many possibilites to win against an pr 10-20 otto guy.

Lol u misunderstood it completely, he was talking about home city level and u understood it As pr rating , please read it carefully before u answer it dude.
And what u said is not possible for him as he mentioning 5 hc lvl which means u don't have 3vills, 700w f g etc , so it's highly impossible for him to do anything .
And @grizzgolf please explain ur query in detail as I don't what you are talking about hc lvl or pr rating if it's pr rating ,my answer is wrong ,if it's hc lvl do as I said .
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
agrondergermane wrote:

Lol u misunderstood it completely, he was talking about home city level and u understood it As pr rating , please read it carefully before u answer it dude.
And what u said is not possible for him as he mentioning 5 hc lvl which means u don't have 3vills, 700w f g etc , so it's highly impossible for him to do anything .
And @grizzgolf please explain ur query in detail as I don't what you are talking about hc lvl or pr rating if it's pr rating ,my answer is wrong ,if it's hc lvl do as I said .

take the lol for urself. 5 hc lvl isn't possible. so hard to read carefully for u?
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It is possible on nilla, right?
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

just get 3 vills, 700w, 600w 5 vills and the 6musk/6lb. Defensive lbs should hold it if you start shooting before hes able to get in range... if he sends 3 hus use vills to block and call mm

France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

pecelot wrote:It is possible on nilla, right?

No
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team

bwinner1 wrote:
pecelot wrote:It is possible on nilla, right?

No

It is possible I have seen it.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

On Nilla if you start a HC there it will begin at level 1.

@grizzgolf welcome fellow Canadian! Home city level is a rather annoying thing about this game, and only makes the learning curve more difficult. There is an XP mod to raise your HC level to 100 so you can worry about getting better and not grinding your HC. You can use it if you want.

Also, if you create a home city on the TAD expansion, it will start as lvl 10 ;)
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Canada grizzgolf
Crossbow
ESO: grizzgolf

Post by grizzgolf »

Sorry I was reading the numbers wrong :P
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

99 you sure?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

It is possible on single player/lan nilla
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Anyway, that make no sens preparing a specific strategy for one MU with lvl 2-5 HC, because you can reach lvl 25 HC in smg like 20 games, so just play some few games and you will be able to aplly normal strategies.
Japan EmoCelestia
Musketeer

Post by EmoCelestia »

use xp mod get to level 100 in 1 game and enjoy <333