LordRaphael vs Kaiserklein

Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

this time i actually wanted to be a good guy and psot the games right away but no no the tool is not working. So ill post them here and then im done with it.

[spoiler=spoiler]4-2 for LordRaphael[/spoiler]
Attachments
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] vs LordRaphael[OT] - ESOC Tassili.age3yrec
(817.46 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
ESOC Tassili
ESOC Tassili
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 3.1
Length: 10 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[FR] vs LordRaphael[GE] - ESOC Manchuria.age3yrec
(951.33 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
ESOC Manchuria
ESOC Manchuria
Length: 14 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[OT] vs LordRaphael[RU] - ESOC Klondike.age3yrec
(953.68 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
ESOC Klondike
ESOC Klondike
Length: 16 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[PT] vs LordRaphael[BR] - ESOC Manchac.age3yrec
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 191 times
ESOC Manchac
ESOC Manchac
Length: 23 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[GE] vs LordRaphael[GE] - ESOC Hudson Bay.age3yrec
(1003.75 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
ESOC Hudson Bay
ESOC Hudson Bay
Length: 18 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[RU] vs LordRaphael[RU] - ESOC Bengal.age3yrec
(973.69 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
ESOC Bengal
ESOC Bengal
Length: 13 minutes
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

lordraphael wrote:this time i actually wanted to be a good guy and psot the games right away but no no the tool is not working. So ill post them here and then im done with it.

Thanks for posting, I'll get it taken care of. Sorry about the errors, we're still doing a few things manually that don't seem to be getting done right all the time. We're working to automate those remaining tasks to help make sure the data is right.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Re: LordRaphael vs Kaiserklein

Post by lordraphael »

just watched that port brit game. what a throw. I dont have words for this lol. 2 tcs 99 % killed and out of both insane pops happened.
I probably should have killed the tc in the first fight it was just a major obstacle for unit pathing and also allowed vills to be garrisoned. In the second fight if i kill that tc no insnae mam pop can happen and i would have won. but welld microed by kaiser. Most players would have lost this game regardless of what i described above.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Re: Re: LordRaphael vs Kaiserklein

Post by Kickass_OP »

gg wp
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Re: Re: LordRaphael vs Kaiserklein

Post by aligator92 »

Was a great series. WP to both of you
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

well played both, good series
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

ssMgc clan representin' again.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Sweet, i got the 75% prediction rate again. I think i will finally get 100% now!
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Posting recs in a timely manner shouldn't be "good guy behavior", it should be normal. Kindda rude.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

If you put musk in melee you'll beat 4 mameluke easily and win.

Musk are great against colo units, but bad vs goon skirm. So hussar+longbow is enough, and add some pike for anticav/sieging. Pikemen also cost less food.
France ronaldo7
Skirmisher

Post by ronaldo7 »

Even if lordraphael is very strong I think when bsop will win
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

umeu wrote:Sweet, i got the 75% prediction rate again. I think i will finally get 100% now!

unbelievable, who would have thought about such finals at the beginning of the tournament... prophecy! :uglylol:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

hmm @lordraphael maybe u threw port v brits, but kaiza shouldve won russ game with boyarzzz
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:hmm @lordraphael maybe u threw port v brits, but kaiza shouldve won russ game with boyarzzz

Maybe rapha can win by 2 stable cossack instead of 2 bh?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ports vs brits was unexpected yeah, I just wasted 5 huss in colo and then aged late... Seemed impossible to hold the timing after that, but after watching the series back it looks like the organs actually had time to dps infantry a bit and they tanked some at range. Though 5 goons would have probs been much safer. Then I kept giving free vils because I was half tilted but I had a ton of hunts between my 2 tcs in the bottom of the map, and could keep making 3 vils constantly some time after I held the first timing, so it was ok, since lordraphael didn't make vils, and in the end age 3 and tcs for mapcontrol won it. Was just a throw to not finish the low hp tcs, would have been gg then.
Russian game was looking good, but yeah if only I shipped boyars. A sad throw. I realized it when my army melting though I had more mass and directly regretted. But was a good series anyway
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:hmm @lordraphael maybe u threw port v brits, but kaiza shouldve won russ game with boyarzzz

if i win the port game the russia game never happens tho. Also in the russia game i completly misread the situation. I tried to age while he prepared for a timing push.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lordraphael wrote:

if i win the port game the russia game never happens tho. Also in the russia game i completly misread the situation. I tried to age while he prepared for a timing push.

foolish lordrofl
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:

True, then again he so threw otto game lol. If he waited for 5 jan and had pushed with 10 jan mm and some more hus or jans otw or ready out he wouldve won that game np.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

Kaiserklein wrote:after watching the series back it looks like the organs actually had time to dps infantry a bit and they tanked some at range. Though 5 goons would have probs been much safer.

Would 2 organs as first age 3 shipment, before cassador been more viable? Could've kept his army at a distance and got a few more volleys off. Or is too high a risk to ship them first if he just charges them and you can't defend them?
“To love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.”
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

just watched the vods

great series guys
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

wardyb1 wrote:Would 2 organs as first age 3 shipment, before cassador been more viable? Could've kept his army at a distance and got a few more volleys off. Or is too high a risk to ship them first if he just charges them and you can't defend them?

Tbh I should have just built a wall, like, 3 pieces of wall on one side of my tc, and pop the organs inside. Then to kill them, you'd need to shoot at them, and wouldn't be able to melee them, and they would really have time to dps. And then yeah I'd be able to ship them first.
Without wall, if I ship organs first, it might be too early and I might not have enough units to cover them. But I anyway didn't cover them with my units because I panicked xD I used only vils and mm, which was bad
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Don't players throw games every time they lose? :|

Kaiserklein wrote:
wardyb1 wrote:Would 2 organs as first age 3 shipment, before cassador been more viable? Could've kept his army at a distance and got a few more volleys off. Or is too high a risk to ship them first if he just charges them and you can't defend them?

Tbh I should have just built a wall, like, 3 pieces of wall on one side of my tc, and pop the organs inside. Then to kill them, you'd need to shoot at them, and wouldn't be able to melee them, and they would really have time to dps. And then yeah I'd be able to ship them first.
Without wall, if I ship organs first, it might be too early and I might not have enough units to cover them. But I anyway didn't cover them with my units because I panicked xD I used only vils and mm, which was bad

Do you think Raphael would still siege that TC then? :hmm:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you throw a game when you make a mistake that leads you to lose a game while you are in a winning position
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

pecelot wrote:Don't players throw games every time they lose? :|

There's a difference between losing a game when you're already behind or when it's close, and losing a game when you're clearly ahead...

pecelot wrote:Do you think Raphael would still siege that TC then? :hmm:

Well if he doesnt siege that tc, it means he lets me ship 2 organs, and gives me time to mass more and cover them. He also cant stay next to the organs so he would have to run south to siege the other tc, where I could do the exact same trick.
So yeah, I think he would still siege the tc down, and just shoot at the organs with his infantry, since they have low hp. But it would be a better trade for me.
Or then he would go back, but that would obviously be really good for me.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Well, I don't really see the point of sieging TCs at that point, like you said, you could just send your shipments to other TCs.