Player Disqualification

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Player Disqualification

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey everyone,

As you have probably noticed, there have been some issues regarding the semi-finals match between diarouga and Kaiserklein in the Warchiefs Classic Tournament. The tournament admins decided to advance diarouga to the finals, because of the following reasons.

Failure to follow rules: We have rules in place for these types of circumstances, specifically rule 2.2. Kaiser chose not to follow these rules and quit the series instead. This situation could have been resolved without the need of an admin decision.

Respect: Here at ESOC, we value mutual respect over anything. Leaving a tournament series like this – and consequently disappointing your opponent, the casters, and the viewers – is unacceptable. This is especially the case because this tournament was funded by one great community member who must be even more disappointed than I am.

We host these tournaments at ESOC for the community. I am sad to see things have gone the way they did, and I hope the (hopefully) great finals will compensate for this incident. The one positive thing is that Kaiser did apologize for his behavior, which shows he regrets his lack of sportsmanship earlier. Here at ESOC, we very rarely ban players from tournaments, and this case is most likely not an exception, though the tournament admins will discuss any further punishment later this week. We hope we have informed you enough and we'll see you at the finals!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Player Disqualification

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mitoe wins automatically 3rd place or some player from RO8 advances? Maybe the one with the most map victories :uglylol:

[spoiler=spoiler]give mitoe a chance for revenge 21[/spoiler]