civ rules for twc tourney are dumb

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: civ rules for twc tourney are dumb

Post by deleted_user0 »

thakronickid420 wrote:i was just voicing an opinion. i get the catering to higher level players i guess, but honestly its the twc tournament and you corner someone into picking one of three civs all of which arent a twc civ. In the end doesnt seem logical to me.

The rules were poorly designed for bo3. In a bo3 more twc vs twc should he allowed. The rules are ok for a bo5/bo7 because if if you lose the forst 2 games u get to play another twc civ. But ye :/...
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

There is one BO3 round in this event for that reason.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

wardyb1 wrote:All though for streaming it isn't ideal, the first games should be stomps really. The highest variance in skill should be on show hence the games should be rather one sided. The solution isn't to have worse players play worse players and better v better. It's to realise that it's how tourneys work and hopefully the less experienced players learn something from the experience and maybe enjoy getting to play someone of a skill lvl they would almost never face not in a tourney.

But there is a solution. It's to give top seeds a bye to the second or even third round. Imo this should be standard procedure for every event including the small ones.