Kaiseklein vs Diarouga

Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Kaiseklein vs Diarouga

Post by aqwer »

Finally, the mu on next sunday. my prediction 4-0 in favour of Kaiser . stronger player and had plenty of time to practice..
go @Kaiserklein
#trainableSpahi
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Kaiseklein vs Diarouga

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rofl
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Moved to the relevant subforum. Feel free to discuss this matchup between two great players but please do limit the flaming and trash talking :flowers:
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

Well I won't practice at all but still I don't see how I can lose this 4-0 tbh :P
Considering the tournament rules, it will be close and I doubt one of us can win harder than 4-2/4-1, 4-1 would already be quite surprising.

And well, I won't answer the "stronger player part" :P, but the native tournament doesn't actually show who's the best, just who's best at coping with the rules.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Coping with rules is also called planning out your series. Stuff like that means knowing your different native civs and their match ups.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Kaiser is strong player and probably has some surprised builds prepared for this series and last but not least he has been practicing.
P.S. Practice makes a man perfect. Perfect means here is 4-0.
#trainableSpahi
European Union KoenigRother
Skirmisher
ESO: Darky_soocer

Post by KoenigRother »

As questionable as Kaiser's temper is, i appreciate his competitive Spirit.
notoric treehugger
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

Well with the rules perfect doesn't mean 4-0 unfortunately, as you're forced to play hopeless MUs.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Just my prediction or better to say, my wish. It is possible if he came up with a rather mediocre strategy to surprise you coupled with excellent execution. All I hoped is to see some unorthodox play.
#trainableSpahi
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It will be 4-1. Just unlikely it will be for da kaiza
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

umeu wrote:It will be 4-1. Just unlikely it will be for da kaiza

hum I would predict 4-2 for the one who wins game 1.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

My prediction is that one of the players feels that he hasn't trained enough and this game is postponed to winter 2020.
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

They are both strong players. Dia is the king of bo's though, so I think both of them will have something up their sleeves
De Funk
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

I think that Dia has more knowledge about TWC civs and he knows them better
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

OK guys... I need to disappoint everyone who cheer for Kaiser... He will not have much time to practice :ugly:
Well maybe when I have stuff to do with my tournament... If not... Hmmm it will be super close!
shit juice :hmm:
Retired Contributor

Post by Hidddy_ »

queenofdestiny wrote:OK guys... I need to disappoint everyone who cheer for Kaiser... He will not have much time to practice :ugly:
Well maybe when I have stuff to do with my tournament... If not... Hmmm it will be super close!

Well that won't be too much of an issue since Dia said he wouldn't be practicing :P
De Funk
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hidddy_ wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:OK guys... I need to disappoint everyone who cheer for Kaiser... He will not have much time to practice :ugly:

Well that won't be too much of an issue since Dia said he wouldn't be practicing :P

I think it's what nekro (OMG I think he right first time since I knew him) that Dia know twc civs better but Kaiser have learned a lot the last weeks and I'm sure it will be a good series
shit juice :hmm:
Retired Contributor

Post by Hidddy_ »

queenofdestiny wrote:
Hidddy_ wrote:

I think it's what nekro (OMG I think he right first time since I knew him) that Dia know twc civs better but Kaiser have learned a lot the last weeks and I'm sure it will be a good series

lol nice shot. yeah definitely will be a great series. Two of the best players esoc has right now at a relatively even playing field (in terms of practice)
De Funk
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I am looking forward to this game, and I would not bet my money on any of the players. Both are very good, and both can win imo.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Hidddy_ wrote:

They always say i am not practiced. In spring finals both Bsop lraphael said they're unpracticed :biggrin:
It's like studying to a really hard exam, you are never good enough.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

Well it's true that both raphael and bsop didn't practice actually. I know that bsop hasn't played more than 4-5 games the week before the finals, and knowing raphael, he probably hasn't practiced either.

And when saying that I won't practice, it means that I haven't played aoe3 this week, and probably won't before my tourney games ;)
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

diarougaforever wrote:Well it's true that both raphael and bsop didn't practice actually. I know that bsop hasn't played more than 4-5 games the week before the finals, and knowing raphael, he probably hasn't practiced either.

And when saying that I won't practice, it means that I haven't played aoe3 this week, and probably won't before my tourney games ;)

So you was mad when they banned you and they didn't let you play tournaments and now you don't have enough motivation for practise and play the tourney games xD :uglylol:
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

I know both player really well :
Diarouga has always been better than kaiserklein, however, diarouga's best shape has been 1 years ago whearas kaiser's one has been in 2017 Imo, so we might have a surprise.
I mean, last year, in a TWC tourney I would have bet for a 4-0 diarouga no doubt, but now it could be close. Still I would say 4-3 diarouga, but barely didn't play this summer so I am not sure about their shape.

Anyway, I hope this will be a great serie !
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

NekoBerk wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:Well it's true that both raphael and bsop didn't practice actually. I know that bsop hasn't played more than 4-5 games the week before the finals, and knowing raphael, he probably hasn't practiced either.

So you was mad when they banned you and they didn't let you play tournaments and now you don't have enough motivation for practise and play the tourney games xD :uglylol:

Well it was different, the other tourney had a 1k $ cash prize which is of course a nice motivation, and I had things to prove by beating raph/bsop. Furthermore, I had the possibility to come up with new builds/surprise MU which is always exciting.
Here I already know the MUs and there's not much I can do lol.