Names with unique meanings?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: Names with unique meanings?

Post by pecelot »

deleted_user wrote:Breeze + Brothers = BreezeBrothers

My nickname's history starts with the kick off 2004-2005's.. I used to play a lot of online games during ( including ageofempires3 hl2 cs 1.6 etc.. ) and I was always teaming with my brother. And at that time we used to tag ourself as Breeze, afterwards it turned out to BreezeBrothers and I always used the nickname. Thats the story of my nickname..

( Ageofkiller isn't my main account, so I dont have the rights of the name nor I know the story of it, )

Still like where did you get the breeze from
Australia Pseudo-ku
Crossbow
ESO: Pseudoku

Post by Pseudo-ku »

Mine sort of weirdly developed. One of the first games I ever played through Steam was Spacechem, and I was pretty good at it, in Year 8. I eventually got to a level where you had to make a compound called Ω-pseudoephedrine, or something. My username became that, and of course it was too long. It became Pseudo, and that lasted for quite a while.

Then I learned some high-profile blizzard guy was named Pseudo in like 2014(?), so I changed to to Pseudo-ku, because everyone had made that joke already.

For some reason people still REALLY struggle to spell it correctly. Dunno.
Pseudo-ku#8217 on discord
/id/iampseudo on Steam

always available
hit me up anytime for
chats over coffee

<3
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

What a good pseudonym
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

my story begins with modern warfare 2 , my first achievement was a sniper achievement "Lone Wolf" i achieved that doing a lot of "one shot one kill" s but then in 2014 i decided to begin aoe3 online because ps3 was dying and there were a lot of cheaters (-_-) in mw2 , but i loved mw2 i still love mw2 and i will love mw2 . Thats why i sustain it like this. And i am playin aoe 3 since 2005 (not online) that was effective to to chose. this was reason 1

reason 2: in ancient Turkish culture wolves are realy important and sacret ,you can find them in a lot of saga,epics .so i had to use wolf

reason 3 : i was lonely i was the only guy that was playing aoe 3 arround my friends (not now anymore :D)

LONE_WOLF
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

@LONEWOLF123 add me on steam fam let's play some mw2
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

I fled from capital of afghanistan "kabul" due to rebellion against the crown. As a royalty i managed to infiltrate to swedish culture and espionage their tactics against terrorism. These bloody fools, they even think im Finnish and im more brown than somppu's morning poop. Im in charge of somalian ghetto in malmö, which has become a new africa under my leadership. There will be a day when all sweden will bow before me and i shall rename their country as Swemalia, Swekabulia or just basically "Wefuckedup"

Okay all jokes aside. When i was 12ish I used to play travian and just basically copied someones username there "PrinceofKabul" also there was KingofKabul, but I chose prince cause it's definitely more badass than a king : O

I had no idea wtf is kabul and when i started to play aoe 3, every fockkin muslim dude whispered to me and spoke arabic . Later i realized why. I fucked up.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofkabul wrote:I fled from capital of afghanistan "kabul" due to rebellion against the crown. As a royalty i managed to infiltrate to swedish culture and espionage their tactics against terrorism. These bloody fools, they even think im Finnish and im more brown than somppu's morning poop. Im in charge of somalian ghetto in malmö, which has become a new africa under my leadership. There will be a day when all sweden will bow before me and i shall rename their country as Swemalia, Swekabulia or just basically "Wefuckedup"

Okay all jokes aside. When i was 12ish I used to play travian and just basically copied someones username there "PrinceofKabul" also there was KingofKabul, but I chose prince cause it's definitely more badass than a king : O

I had no idea wtf is kabul and when i started to play aoe 3, every fockkin muslim dude whispered to me and spoke arabic . Later i realized why. I fucked up.

Salam alikem
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

My brother took a long time to get off of human milk. I swear he was addicted to the stuff. He would say things like "mummy milky" all day long. Eventually, this evolved into a game which could be played all the time.

Player 1: "*Player 2's name*?"
Now Player 2 has to guess if Player 1 is playing the Milky game or not. Let's say that he guesses that Player 1 is not playing, just asking a legitimate question (which is wrong!), so he answers normally.
Player 2: "yes?"
Player 1: "milky!" Player 2 loses.
If Player 2 guesses Player 1 is playing the game, he can answer with a "no" to stop the "milky".
The thing about this game is that it can be played at any time, any where with no warning. Staying focused and 100% on your guard is the key to win every time.
Very convoluted I know but a 5 year old played at pro level so go figure.
I decided to make it my game name because it was funny

The 3459 was my sail number back when I sailed competitively at an international level. It was a big part of my life that I remember fondly, I made a lot of friends, got to see some pretty cool stuff in other countries and it shaped my character and who I am today. It taught me to be tough. In the eye of the biggest storm out on the ocean, or capsizing for the 25th time in tropical depression (small hurricane) speed winds, never give up—this was what I wanted to remember by memorialising my sail number.
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

milku3459 wrote:My brother took a long time to get off of human milk. I swear he was addicted to the stuff. He would say things like "mummy milky" all day long. Eventually, this evolved into a game which could be played all the time.

Player 1: "*Player 2's name*?"
Now Player 2 has to guess if Player 1 is playing the Milky game or not. Let's say that he guesses that Player 1 is not playing, just asking a legitimate question (which is wrong!), so he answers normally.
Player 2: "yes?"
Player 1: "milky!" Player 2 loses.
If Player 2 guesses Player 1 is playing the game, he can answer with a "no" to stop the "milky".
The thing about this game is that it can be played at any time, any where with no warning. Staying focused and 100% on your guard is the key to win every time.
Very convoluted I know but a 5 year old played at pro level so go figure.
I decided to make it my game name because it was funny

The 3459 was my sail number back when I sailed competitively at an international level. It was a big part of my life that I remember fondly, I made a lot of friends, got to see some pretty cool stuff in other countries and it shaped my character and who I am today. It taught me to be tough. In the eye of the biggest storm out on the ocean, or capsizing for the 25th time in tropical depression (small hurricane) speed winds, never give up—this was what I wanted to remember by memorialising my sail number.

The word Milky makes me cringe so much, I only made it thru 1/4 of your text
c0ns!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Milky Way :yummy:
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

When i was a kid i enjoyed spraying bugs and insects with insect repellent and poison and enjoyed watching their slow and painful death, hence where the name InsectPoison comes from.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

You must be such a lovely guy! :love:
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

princeofkabul wrote:Okay all jokes aside. When i was 12ish I used to play travian and just basically copied someones username there "PrinceofKabul" also there was KingofKabul, but I chose prince cause it's definitely more badass than a king : O

Haha, I used to play a bit of travian in school as well. :)
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

haha yeah i fucked up and sacrificed my school grades so i could play travian
Top quality poster.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

guess what
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

origin of my name? no fucking clue. Kept it because I like it though
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Hmm. Cool thread revival.

My name's just something I found fitting for a video game.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

My name is Filip, and apparently I love horshesh. Which I kinda do anyway.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

@iamturk what does your name mean?
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Ah, i thought this thread was deleted lol.
oranges.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

Mameluke wrote:
lordraphael wrote:also at last some1 made this thread. I have wanted to make this thread for a long time myself but ive always been to lazy to actually do it. Im particularly interested in @deleted_user2 ´s story. Mine is lame. I was young and i thought it sounds cool:)

@deleted_user2

@deleted_user2 still waiting
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

On seventh grade, we used to have this inside joke with some of my school-mates that if you, for example, bum money or candies from a friend we said "vitun somppu" (fucking somali). Somppu is a very common slang word for "Somali" in Finnish. I bought aoe3 in the first place to play it with my real-life friends in 2010.

Another slang word is "kunkku" which comes from "kuningas" which means king. Together it was a good melodious nickname "Somppukunkku".
So if you translate it it is "Somali King", both words slang.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

somppukunkku wrote:On seventh grade, we used to have this inside joke with some of my school-mates that if you, for example, bum money or candies from a friend we said "vitun somppu" (fucking somali). Somppu is a very common slang word for "Somali" in Finnish. I bought aoe3 in the first place to play it with my real-life friends in 2010.

Another slang word is "kunkku" which comes from "kuningas" which means king. Together it was a good melodious nickname "Somppukunkku".
So if you translate it it is "Somali King", both words slang.

Well shot. I have been low key wondering what the name meant for ages
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Croatia toriancarconn
Skirmisher
Donator 03
ESO: toriancarconn

Post by toriancarconn »

Torian Car Conn is a warrior/sword fighting character from a series of fantasy books.
Him and Garth, a thief, are the main two characters.
The author is one of Germany's most prolific sci fi and fantasy book writers, Wolfgang Hohlbein.
He actually wrote the books with two other writers.
These books were amongst the first fantasy books I read.
I like how the name Torian Car Conn sounds.
And I like the fantasy genre in general, a lot.