This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Belgium Asateo
Dragoon
Posts: 326
ESO: Asateo
Location: Belgium

28 Sep 2017, 20:02

Googol wrote:
Asateo wrote::hmm: On acting tough and not delivering.


Ez pz boi

Image


:biggrin:

I hope you showed him what's what. :love:
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5093

28 Sep 2017, 20:28

milku3459 wrote:Image
EP isn't balanced????
@Gendarme
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Home comes in 7
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

28 Sep 2017, 20:31

Goodspeed wrote:
milku3459 wrote:[spoiler=]Image[/spoiler]
EP isn't balanced????
@Gendarme


Of course not. Longbow don't have a cavalry multiplier. Don't even get me started on the buffs EP Dutch need.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 1905
ESO: Gendarme

28 Sep 2017, 20:33

Goodspeed wrote:
milku3459 wrote:Image
EP isn't balanced????
@Gendarme
I am flattered that you made your 5000th post just for me.

EP isn't balanced because cuirassiers still lose to yojimbos wtf is that?
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3278
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

28 Sep 2017, 20:34

true balance is a myth
"he was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him"
User avatar
India Ashvin
Howdah
Posts: 1019
ESO: Octanium
Location: Jaipur, RJ

28 Sep 2017, 20:53

P i k i l i c wrote:English course today at uni
Before
After

Are those cum stains?
Image
Image
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 682
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France

28 Sep 2017, 20:56

:hmm:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

28 Sep 2017, 20:58

P i k i l i c wrote::hmm:

:hmm:
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1015
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

30 Sep 2017, 01:03

Image
1/5/17
Image
Germany supernapoleon
Dragoon
Posts: 384
ESO: Supernapoleon
Location: Munich

01 Oct 2017, 19:07

When you have lost but instead of resigning you just delete all your stuff
Attachments
2017-10-01-21-02-45.jpg
2017-10-01-21-02-45.jpg (29.77 KiB) Viewed 512 times
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
User avatar
No Flag Djigit
Skirmisher
Posts: 104

01 Oct 2017, 23:08

supernapoleon wrote:When you have lost but instead of resigning you just delete all your stuff
Mankle, is that you?
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1015
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

03 Oct 2017, 10:13

Image
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1015
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

03 Oct 2017, 17:09

Image
Image
links me one game[/spoiler]
Image
Image
Image

will some kind mod help me spoiler it i tried and i can't
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3278
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

04 Oct 2017, 00:25

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
"he was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him"
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 664
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

04 Oct 2017, 04:56

SirCallen wrote:
Show quoted text


Fun fact: the poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost is widely considered to be about taking the road "less traveled", or, more literally, making decisions that fewer before you have made. However, I and some others have opted for a less common interpretation that hinges on the end of the second stanza, which reads "though as for that my passing there / had worn them really about the same", which indicates that the roads (and thus, the choices) that the narrator has available were taken at a roughly equal level.

There are many ways to reinterpret the poem under this new light. I like to consider the idea that the narrator is remarking on our tendency to paint ourselves as independent free thinkers - a painting that we present both inwardly and outwardly. We might tell stories of those times where we went against the grain in the presence of the judgmental eyes our peers, but the reality is that our decisions were controlled by our desperate attempts to relate to others and not nearly as uncommon as we like to believe. Ages and ages hence, we tell these stories with sighs not with quiet nostalgia but out of secret disgust for ourselves - knowing at some level, despite the surface lies, that we have never and will never form a truly original thought I mean me too thanks.
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3278
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

04 Oct 2017, 05:06

lel I literally keep this book in my coat pocket

I'm aware. You can't out high-iq-meme me, me the person with the highest iq. Nice try, bud, or should I say anas platyrhynchos. pffffh.
"he was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him"
User avatar
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 3278
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest

04 Oct 2017, 05:08

P.S. (that stands for Post Script) that sticky note is there so the government can't spy on me when I jack off. Checkmate atheists.
"he was proud, in that he disdained those who loved him"
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 664
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

04 Oct 2017, 05:11

SirCallen wrote:
lel I literally keep this book in my coat pocket

I'm aware. You can't out high-iq-meme me, me the person with the highest iq. Nice try, bud, or should I say anas platyrhynchos. pffffh.


That invalidates your meme though. Guess the ear's staying banned
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1015
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

04 Oct 2017, 05:30

Fun fact: the long and tedious reply "I Have Never had an Original Thought" by Duolckrad is widely considered to be about human beings falsely painting themselves as free and independent thinkers, or, more literally, going against the grain in desperate attempts to relate to others. However, I and some others have opted for a less common interpretation that hinges on the end of the second paragraph, which reads "...we have never and will never form a truly original thought I mean me too thanks", which indicates that the reply (and thus, the implications on the nature of humanity) that the narrator has available were taken from just another copypasta.

There are many ways to reinterpret the post under this new light. I like to consider the idea that the poster is remarking on our tendency to copy other work, subtly change it and present it as a clever new iteration of humor - a painting that we present both inwardly and outwardly. We might tell stories of those times where we made dank memes in the presence of the judgmental eyes our peers, but the reality is that our decisions were controlled by our desperate attempts to relate to others and not nearly as common as we like to believe. Ages and ages hence, we tell these stories with sighs not with quiet nostalgia but out of secret disgust for ourselves - knowing at some level, despite the surface lies, that we have never and will never form an original copypasta I mean me too thanks.
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 02
Posts: 664
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

04 Oct 2017, 05:34

milku3459 wrote:Fun fact: the long and tedious reply "I Have Never had an Original Thought" by Duolckrad is widely considered to be about human beings falsely painting themselves as free and independent thinkers, or, more literally, going against the grain in desperate attempts to relate to others. However, I and some others have opted for a less common interpretation that hinges on the end of the second paragraph, which reads "...we have never and will never form a truly original thought I mean me too thanks", which indicates that the reply (and thus, the implications on the nature of humanity) that the narrator has available were taken from just another copypasta.

There are many ways to reinterpret the post under this new light. I like to consider the idea that the poster is remarking on our tendency to copy other work, subtly change it and present it as a clever new iteration of humor - a painting that we present both inwardly and outwardly. We might tell stories of those times where we made dank memes in the presence of the judgmental eyes our peers, but the reality is that our decisions were controlled by our desperate attempts to relate to others and not nearly as common as we like to believe. Ages and ages hence, we tell these stories with sighs not with quiet nostalgia but out of secret disgust for ourselves - knowing at some level, despite the surface lies, that we have never and will never form an original copypasta I mean me too thanks.


It's "duolckrad" with a lowercase "d"
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
User avatar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
Posts: 1539
ESO: P1st0l
Location: New Zealand
Game: AoE Online

04 Oct 2017, 05:43

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) :?
Attachments
Unban.jpg
Unban.jpg (49.36 KiB) Viewed 241 times
Jakey's Tips of the Day
SenorCallen wrote:no
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1015
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

04 Oct 2017, 15:34



the real reason why we don't see our insight fuhrer around anymore
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
Posts: 682
ESO: Pikilic
Location: Dijon, France

04 Oct 2017, 17:05

milku3459 wrote:


the real reason why we don't see our insight fuhrer around anymore

:mad: :cry: WIE WAGT ER EIN ANDERES SPIEL BEVORZUGEN? :hmm: :mad:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 1905
ESO: Gendarme

04 Oct 2017, 17:25

milku3459 wrote:


the real reason why we don't see our insight fuhrer around anymore

Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 1905
ESO: Gendarme

06 Oct 2017, 18:46

I am offended.

Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest