Kaiserklein vs Garja GRUDGE MATCH

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Kaiserklein vs Garja GRUDGE MATCH

Post by Garja »

Exactly. You joke about it but for me it's purely a matter of effort to put in to practice.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

otherwise you would beat everyone ofcourse
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:
cbrown1170 wrote:
fei123456 wrote:why everyone challenges kaiser? instead of H2O? :smile:

because h2o isnt a dickhead

Says the guy who promised to give $30 to the winner of last grudge match and never did

thats pathetic
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

Garja wrote:
yemshi wrote:
Garja wrote:Not gonna happen anytime soon. I have better things to do in real life than e-penis wars.

"Not gonna happen because I'd have some real problems with my ego if I lose the series."

Ofc I would, and that's why it is not gonna happen since I dont have the time/interest to practice for a thong like this. Obvuously I go by the assumption that if I ever do a grudge match I'm simply winning it.

so, why u say in your stream then that u would bash him 5-0 anytime ezz?
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

lordraphael wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Says the guy who promised to give $30 to the winner of last grudge match and never did

thats pathetic

Why?

Garja wrote:Ofc I would, and that's why it is not gonna happen since I dont have the time/interest to practice for a thong like this. Obvuously I go by the assumption that if I ever do a grudge match I'm simply winning it.

Seriously?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

Kaiserklein wrote:
lordraphael wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Says the guy who promised to give $30 to the winner of last grudge match and never did

thats pathetic

Why?

Garja wrote:Ofc I would, and that's why it is not gonna happen since I dont have the time/interest to practice for a thong like this. Obvuously I go by the assumption that if I ever do a grudge match I'm simply winning it.

Seriously?

its pathetic if he didnt donate the money as he promised to do.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ah I thought you meant what I wrote was pathetic
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Grudge matches like this are pathetic though.

Its like high school kids organizing fights after school because they cant be adults.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Jerom wrote:Grudge matches like this are pathetic though.

Its like high school kids organizing fights after school because they cant be adults.
Yes especially because Garja is not in his best shape, considering how rusty he is. Kaiser's top3 player at the moment, so both have nothing to prove I think
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

because h2o isnt a dickhead[/quote]
Says the guy who promised to give $30 to the winner of last grudge match and never did[/quote]
thats pathetic[/quote]

lol, you're also the person who said that is was reasonable for me to have a say in the conditions of the tournament I.e. who casts and the series length.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

Yes especially because Garja is not in his best shape, considering how rusty he is. Kaiser's top3 player at the moment, so both have nothing to prove I think

I dont think you got the point.
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

I think as long as nothing too bad is said and it is kept to the game it is very good for the community. The viewers love it, nothing wrong with adding a little bit of ego to it.

In every sport/game/competition there will always be egos, and sometimes it boils over to a head to head game and that's a good thing. Comparing it to a highschool fight is a bit too far off for me.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

btw hazza loves me irl
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

in china we call this "father-son match" e.g. if garja loses he has to call kaiser "father" lol
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Chill boys, make peace and love :flowers:
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Warno wrote:

I think as long as nothing too bad is said and it is kept to the game it is very good for the community. The viewers love it, nothing wrong with adding a little bit of ego to it.

In every sport/game/competition there will always be egos, and sometimes it boils over to a head to head game and that's a good thing. Comparing it to a highschool fight is a bit too far off for me.

Bystanders love highschool fights and that tends to be about egos too.

You could also organize showmatches without being a dickhead to eachother.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

I think it's rather normal to have "ingame ego" for others who also plays the game and tries to be good at it. Being adult doesn't really have anything to do with it. Even pro cs go players have ego against other pros there and fair to say they all seem "adults" to me still.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

People are trying to organize good series and Jerom complains.
I don't understand why. And it's more interesting when it's not friendly games with troll strats.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Nah, it is more fun when there is grudge. Instead of watching a box, real fight is always more exciting for both players and viewer. Having formality fake kind words are sometimes gets boring.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

cbrown1170 wrote:because h2o isnt a dickhead

Says the guy who promised to give $30 to the winner of last grudge match and never did[/quote]
thats pathetic[/quote]

lol, you're also the person who said that is was reasonable for me to have a say in the conditions of the tournament I.e. who casts and the series length.[/quote]
in the end you agreed to queen as a caster and she wasnt biased. If you say that you dont donate the money because she casted than that a poor excuse in my eyes.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

he is also the guy who joined the tournament and complained for having to play vs too strong opponent XD
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't get what's wrong, it's just for fun, and maybe a bit of grudge. People enjoy watching it. If everyone was like you the game would be dead already
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

fei123456 wrote:in china we call this "father-son match" e.g. if garja loses he has to call kaiser "father" lol

I would like "daddy" better
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

lordraphael wrote:
cbrown1170 wrote:lol, you're also the person who said that is was reasonable for me to have a say in the conditions of the tournament I.e. who casts and the series length.

in the end you agreed to queen as a caster and she wasnt biased. If you say that you dont donate the money because she casted than that a poor excuse in my eyes.

He actually pmed me and explained to me that he just didn't watch the series and didn't know they happened until now. He will send me the money as he said, which is very fair from him. Thanks for that.
For the record, I'm donating that money to the "Time to treaty tournament", a tr 40 2v2 tourney.
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Kaiserklein wrote:For the record, I'm donating that money to the "Time to treaty tournament", a tr 40 2v2 tourney.

...where your boy Hazza will try to steal your girl.