A tribute to look_tom

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

A tribute to look_tom

Post by Kaiserklein »

Was just thinking look_tom, my idol, deserves a thread. Let's all post his wisest words here!
I begin:

"Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands."
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: A tribute to look_tom

Post by gibson »

Umeu shup up noob.. And go to train because u are very noob to this room..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Pay more attention to detail.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

"My mechanics were sinister, but my playing knowledge was very low .."
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

"U think that can u the lag"
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

"maybe problem with not?Maybe your mother not allowed you to play in the weekend ^^ ... we can try for two fds if not possible we can play the next day"
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

This thread has high potential but I want to give a preemptive request that everyone keeps it under control here. Be nice to look_tom, else you might find yourself the next cow for slaughter :smile:
duck
:mds:
imo
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Vinyanenya wrote:This thread has high potential but I want to give a preemptive request that everyone keeps it under control here. Be nice to look_tom, else you might find yourself the next cow for slaughter :smile:

@milku3459
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Kaiser easy to beat..
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

"Tedere12 is a lot better than me"
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Most people are just making fun of someone's proficiency in a 2nd language... A true classic. Don't really see the high potential here. The first post by kaiser has the best statement. Gibson posted kinda the only other deserving quote. Thread over? And we already had a thread for great oneliners.

Meh. Esoc moderation these days. Rofl
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:Most people are just making fun of someone's proficiency in a 2nd language... A true classic. Don't really see the high potential here. The first post by kaiser has the best statement. Gibson posted kinda the only other deserving quote. Thread over? And we already had a thread for great oneliners.

Meh. Umeu these days. Rofl
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

umeu wrote:Most people are just making fun of someone's proficiency in a 2nd language...A true classic.[...]

umeu wrote:
look wrote:Umeu shup up noob.. And go to train because u are very noob to this room..

No need, i have motorbike

Love it.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
umeu wrote:Most people are just making fun of someone's proficiency in a 2nd language... A true classic. Don't really see the high potential here. The first post by kaiser has the best statement. Gibson posted kinda the only other deserving quote. Thread over? And we already had a thread for great oneliners.

Great response! Perfectly in line with a long tradition of mods shotposting.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

umeu wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:

I know it's meant to be satire but the idea of you typing these things out, putting thought into how you can make yourself sound like the most unbelievably autistic 15 year old, is a bit sad really.

I mean you probably think it's funny and when you get responses like this you chuckle to yourself and think 'ha, got'em' but I just don't quite understand where that gratification comes from, that seems really weird to me. Like you spend time in public walking around shouting 'BLEG BLEH IM RETARDED BLUGH BLARH' and look at all the weird looks you're getting, and thinking to yourself 'ha, I bet they think I'm retarded'. Like of course they do, why wouldn't they? That's the normal response?

I dunno I think maybe you should just stop posting for a few weeks and see if you can forget about it? I think it's kind of detrimental to you on a social level. This isn't how people are meant to interact. Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing. I just hope you don't get to the point where you're missing out on spending time with others to post here. You don't know and never will know most of these people buddy. Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

Wait, did you write your response in Dutch first and translated it into English right after?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

IamSherlocked wrote:Wait, did you write your response in Dutch first and translated it into English right after?

No, I decided to go for a different copy pasta.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:

Great response! Perfectly in line with a long tradition of Umeu shotposting.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
umeu wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:

I know it's meant to be satire but the idea of you typing these things out, putting thought into how you can make yourself sound like the most unbelievably autistic 15 year old, is a bit sad really.

I mean you probably think it's funny and when you get responses like this you chuckle to yourself and think 'ha, got'em' but I just don't quite understand where that gratification comes from, that seems really weird to me. Like you spend time in public walking around shouting 'BLEG BLEH IM RETARDED BLUGH BLARH' and look at all the weird looks you're getting, and thinking to yourself 'ha, I bet they think I'm retarded'. Like of course they do, why wouldn't they? That's the normal response?

I dunno I think maybe you should just stop posting for a few weeks and see if you can forget about it? I think it's kind of detrimental to you on a social level. This isn't how people are meant to interact. Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing. I just hope you don't get to the point where you're missing out on spending time with others to post here. You don't know and never will know most of these people buddy. Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?

Nah, its not satire. I think its genuinely sad that people are making fun of look toms poor english. And its even sadder that mods, who are supposed to make sure everyone is treated with respect, are attacking me for saying that, instead of doing what they should do: moderating. I think thats laughable, if you think that makes me autistic, i really could not care less about your poor judgment.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

umeu wrote:Nah, its not satire. I think its genuinely sad that people are making fun of look toms poor english. And its even sadder that mods, who are supposed to make sure everyone is treated with respect, are attacking me for saying that, instead of doing what they should do: moderating. I think thats laughable, if you think that makes me autistic, i really could not care less about your poor judgment.

It's not just about his english, even though it's really funny. It's also about what he says, that everyone is so ez to beat and so on. Plus he himself doesn't really respect anyone (including you), so it doesn't even feel bad to make fun of that. On top of that, no one here really flamed him, just quoted him, I don't see the problem here.

I know there are more quotes of god tom out there, come on guys!
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

Can you make a Umeu quotation thread while you're at it?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
umeu wrote:Nah, its not satire. I think its genuinely sad that people are making fun of look toms poor english. And its even sadder that mods, who are supposed to make sure everyone is treated with respect, are attacking me for saying that, instead of doing what they should do: moderating. I think thats laughable, if you think that makes me autistic, i really could not care less about your poor judgment.

It's not just about his english, even though it's really funny. It's also about what he says, that everyone is so ez to beat and so on. Plus he himself doesn't really respect anyone (including you), so it doesn't even feel bad to make fun of that. On top of that, no one here really flamed him, just quoted him, I don't see the problem here.

I know there are more quotes of god tom out there, come on guys!

I wasn't talking about your quote. I agree its quite funny. But there was already a thread for posts like that. I was talking about the posts after gibsons. Maybe other people think its funny. I dont. And if i ever would post on a forum in a language i dont speak well, i hope i wouldnt have to deal with bs like this.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

If he was respectful, he probably wouldn't have to deal with this kind of stuff. But yeah I see your point
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

umeu wrote:I was talking about the posts after gibsons.
Hey! LoOk_tOm's "sec bath" is appreciated because it gave rise to Chrisie's marvelous reaction. ("Bath" is technically not even wrong because it is short for "bathroom".)
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I agree with kaiser. Typically a thread like this probably isn't a good idea but if you have someone who respects no one and doesn't care then it's not as big of a deal.