Number of Posts on ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

How many threads should be made each day?

As many as jerom can report
35%
No votes
3%
3+
3%
C+
6%
I don't come here to look at threads why would you ask this
No votes
Jake, y?
12%
Gendarme used my account to type this
12%
Jesus is the way forward.
9%
Athena is too nice its suspicious
9%
Walnutsh
12%

Total votes: 34

New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Number of Posts on ESOC

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I find it very disappointing when I am a frequent user of the site that I don't see new threads being made and to open up discussion. I think it is very important that when I refresh we see new threads, so I am wondering how many threads should be made each day?

I think this forum has been going a bit downhill in terms of topics and threads created. We need enthusiastic posters such as Breeze and other people and stuff.

I want to see more posts but are people just busy?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Number of Posts on ESOC

Post by Gendarme »

A great deal of our off-topic activity died with Metis's departure, sadly. Regarding AoE3-related posts, the relative inactivity might just be due to the fact that we've had three tournaments back to back, of which two have not yet come to their end.
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Gendarme wrote:A great deal of our off-topic activity died with Metis's departure, sadly. Regarding AoE3-related posts, the relative inactivity might just be due to the fact that we've had three tournaments back to back, of which two have not yet come to their end.

I miss @Metis <3
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Fuck it. I'm the new Metis.

I've received degrees in Civil Engineering, Creative Writing - emphasis on poesy, Bioinformatics, Internet Debate, Elementary Physics, and Male Gender Studies (as well as a degree in advanced general education). I have participated in several sovereign states' quests for independence and drafted their respective legislations and constitutions with my certificate in legislation and constitution drafting (Arizona circa 1972 - University of Legislation and Constitution Drafting - Summa Cum Laude). I was their commander in chiefs. I was born into the Dust Bowl and grew up eating Dust Cereal (soil and milk to form a sloppy, filling mixture). You wouldn't understand hard life like I do. Doctor recently told me I had the highest testosterone of any male he had ever tested - of course it is a testament to my outstanding character - Pa always taught me to be a noble and stubborn folk. I have voted right wing since the left have been pro-slavery - I have a degree in slavery education - it is framed from the oak of my grandfather's land and printed from my new shiny Cannon MX 2950 from the pulp I pulped from the tree I felled.

I received a noble, holy vision from the God of Masculinity himself - my great grandfather - Isaac. I am to spread the ideals of my kind before their opponents become too self propagated by the greatest growing threat to this political nation - the leftist-wing of the AoE3 community. Little anymore do the peoples of today appreciate the character of yesterday. I remember that few decades past the blacks were yet pinned down. How sweet the sunshine of then tasted to my dust-bowl dried mouth. Now they run rampant in destructive chorus. When and where has this world forsaken us? Today Muslims now threaten to populate and disperse their ideals into the great American, dust-bowl, man-fertilized public. Video game communities now follow the path away from their rightful leaders: the multi-degree'd, enlightened, experts of the American economy (Wisconsin circa 1989 - University of Economic Mastery for White Folk).

Moreover this is my lot in life - may I endure it as long as the leftists allow. Or shall if they forsaken me their own doom do they demise.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^have not read
Solution to the matter would be to #freethechease and #modtheear - we all know that
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

I would like to see a lot of new threads if they were related to strategys or something, not shitposting (No offense)
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

NekoBerk wrote:I would like to see a lot of new threads if they were related to strategys or something, not shitposting (No offense)

I never shitpost
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

I personally feel that
Top quality poster.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

i dont post anymore
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

pecelot wrote:i dont post anymore

:hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

:flowers:
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

All in favor of banning Jake til he spills the beans on the dissolution of the 2v2 treaty tourney (namely what kind of shit queen pulled to irk him so)?

forum is going downhill and jake refuses to stir up some drama

http://www.strawpoll.me/13498987
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

sc wrote:All in favor of banning Jake til he spills the beans on the dissolution of the 2v2 treaty tourney (namely what kind of shit queen pulled to irk him so)?

look at dicks channel every day for some drama lol
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

sc wrote:All in favor of banning Jake til he spills the beans on the dissolution of the 2v2 treaty tourney (namely what kind of shit queen pulled to irk him so)?

There's a problem with the poll. I want to check all of the options at once but I can't.
duck
:mds:
imo
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Vinyanenya wrote:

There's a problem with the poll. I want to check all of the options at once but I can't.

reported
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Lol