Remembering Diarouga Thread

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

How did you know diarouga?

A sunflower
15%
The kid that is hardworking at bo's
33%
The one that garja loves ( which is rare )
33%
Other.
19%

Total votes: 52

New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: Remembering Diarouga Thread

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

glorious_ wrote:breezes threads are as useless as a ejection seat in a helicopter

As useless as a benign macroadenoma
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

What is the purpose of this thread, breeze? To get the people are strongly for and against diarouga together into one thread and watch them rip each other apart for your own amusement?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It was just a remembering thread. The goal defenitely wasn't to make it a fight. But unfortunately some of them are very radical hater of the diarouga. And thats why it turned out to discussin
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Papist wrote:What is the purpose of this thread, breeze? To get the people are strongly for and against diarouga together into one thread and watch them rip each other apart for your own amusement?

I think that perhaps it may be better to lock this thread. This isn't really helping anyone - least of all diarouga.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

deleted_user wrote:It was just a remembering thread. The goal defenitely wasn't to make it a fight. But unfortunately some of them are very radical hater of the diarouga. And thats why it turned out to discussin

What are we discussing? Everyone knows why diarouga got in trouble and is either for or against it, so what's the point of this thread? If nothing constructive is going to come of it, it's just flame bait.

JakeyBoyTH wrote:I think that perhaps it may be better to lock this thread. This isn't really helping anyone - least of all diarouga.

I'll let him explain himself first. If it isn't satisfactory, I'll lock the thread.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Papist wrote:
deleted_user wrote:It was just a remembering thread. The goal defenitely wasn't to make it a fight. But unfortunately some of them are very radical hater of the diarouga. And thats why it turned out to discussin

What are we discussing? Everyone knows why diarouga got in trouble and is either for or against it, so what's the point of this thread? If nothing constructive is going to come of it, it's just flame bait.

JakeyBoyTH wrote:I think that perhaps it may be better to lock this thread. This isn't really helping anyone - least of all diarouga.

I'll let him explain himself first. If it isn't satisfactory, I'll lock the thread.

If its flame bait you took it.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:
Jerom wrote:Its a shitthread anyways.

the best kind of thread, if you ask me.

Each time Breeze posts a thread I get reminded that he's a human being and that there are activists out there who argue that all humans are equal. I try to shrug it off but each poll does sting.

You really are a nasty personality...
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

umeu wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:the best kind of thread, if you ask me.

Each time Breeze posts a thread I get reminded that he's a human being and that there are activists out there who argue that all humans are equal. I try to shrug it off but each poll does sting.

Some people are just more equal than others!
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

umeu wrote:

agreeing with umeu for once that was mean
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Can we actually lock this thread. It's clearly just being hurtful to people now and brining out the worst.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

why do we find the solution with "locking" threads? the thread is not aiming to flame anyone neither insult,

If a few nasty tasty person try to kill it then just delete their comments,

Not like when you report bramboy's post he delete his "own report" or "friend's report" himself.. It's pathetic @Mitoe @_H2O @n0el

He does the flame and when someone complain it he close the report himself, it's really looking Sad..

It will make people feel like that guy got his own shield in this website for himself or something Like that.. ( not me but a lot of people will think so )

Please Think it like in a court, the accused and the judger are the same person, is it even Reasonable?

Lets have a look Who closed the report of bram/jerom

Report closed by Mr_Bramboy for:
"Re: Remembering Diarouga Thread"
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

The concept of this thread is built for heated arguements, or just downright flaming.and people are taking Bram's posts way too literally.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Hi :smile:
I think a post about a certain member of ESOC is fine. We have had one about H2O, Zutazuta, The_method_man, Thelastsamurai, Kickass_OP and a lot of other members and those all turned out fine. Perhaps Diarouga is a more sensitive topic because he is indeed banned, but I still see the potential of actually remembering what he did in the tournaments he played, what strategies he developed or what his best/worst games were. However, using this thread to either bash Diarouga or Breeze himself is going to turn it into a flamefest, which isn't funny 9 out of 10 times.

Brams comments was probably just meant to be funny, but looking at the reports and comments in this thread, it seems like it was preceived as a very mean comment towards Breeze. I'm sorry he closed the report himself, that should never have happened. The Community Team will look into the reported posts of this thread and handle it further, we aren't going to discuss it here. However, feel free to PM me or send me a message on Discord. Next time, tag me or other Community Team members though, because we are responsible for the well-being of the Community. The Business Team is mostly active with legal issues, our income and expenses, donations, overall ESOC vision, planning tournaments etc. :smile:

I will leave this thread alive to see if there is actually the potential of Diarouga being remembered in a way Breeze intended. All other discussions can be moved to another thread, to Discord or just left out entirely. :P
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

^that's a great decision and great post!
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

edeholland wrote:Hi :smile:
I think a post about a certain member of ESOC is fine. We have had one about H2O, Zutazuta, The_method_man, Thelastsamurai, Kickass_OP and a lot of other members and those all turned out fine. Perhaps Diarouga is a more sensitive topic because he is indeed banned, but I still see the potential of actually remembering what he did in the tournaments he played, what strategies he developed or what his best/worst games were. However, using this thread to either bash Diarouga or Breeze himself is going to turn it into a flamefest, which isn't funny 9 out of 10 times.

Brams comments was probably just meant to be funny, but looking at the reports and comments in this thread, it seems like it was preceived as a very mean comment towards Breeze. I'm sorry he closed the report himself, that should never have happened. The Community Team will look into the reported posts of this thread and handle it further, we aren't going to discuss it here. However, feel free to PM me or send me a message on Discord. Next time, tag me or other Community Team members though, because we are responsible for the well-being of the Community. The Business Team is mostly active with legal issues, our income and expenses, donations, overall ESOC vision, planning tournaments etc. :smile:

I will leave this thread alive to see if there is actually the potential of Diarouga being remembered in a way Breeze intended. All other discussions can be moved to another thread, to Discord or just left out entirely. :P

hey!

thanks for reaching out, I'm pretty much feeling good for the community that we have such moderators like you ;)
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Hungary Dsy
Lancer

Post by Dsy »

Is he banned again? What did he do?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

He was never unbanned. Take Breeze-threads with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Gendarme wrote:He was never unbanned. Take Breeze-threads with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.

I didn't say he was unbanned, I think you should check the title again. :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lately when I talk with him he always reminded the power aztec FI

Also I like when I played with him from skype, he is really cool..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

His apm was pretty high, his mission was always try to better and better, we need players as him.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

deleted_user wrote:His apm was pretty high, his mission was always try to better and better, we need players as him.

His APM isn't the only thing thats high. :export: :export: :export:
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ohhh I finally understand why you spam that export sign everywhere
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

deleted_user wrote:Ohhh I finally understand why you spam that export sign everywhere

but I dont?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ohhh I finnaly understand what you meant when you used the export sign those two times in discord.