About stalling the game & respect

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

About stalling the game & respect

Post by edeholland »

deleted_user wrote:This isn't the thread to discuss it but it's the only one available to. Sorry, Paul.

But what if there is a thread to discuss it?

This is so Kami's thread stays clean :)

edeholland wrote:Discussing stuff like staff attitude, stalling the game, how to deal with cheaters and respect vs fun is fine. Please do so in a civil manner.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Noob Champion

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

That's someone else who also happens to cheat. Notice the 0 instead of o. Last time I played was these dates

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:That's someone else who also happens to cheat

Lol cheating accusation?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:That's someone else who also happens to cheat

Lol cheating accusation?

It's pretty obvious someone made that acc to piss off bram. Not really an accusation. Known cheaters are allowed.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:It's pretty obvious someone made that acc to piss off bram. Not really an accusation. Known cheaters are allowed.

Yea because when someone complains about a player whose agecomm stats are full of monstertrucks it's not obvious that it's a cheater, and the post gets redacted and thread locked. But for this one it's different?
Also the fact that the acc was made to piss off someone has nothing to do with all this
And I'd like to know where you draw the line defining what is a "known cheater"
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Known by ESOC staff, of course. ;)
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:It's pretty obvious someone made that acc to piss off bram. Not really an accusation. Known cheaters are allowed.

Yea because when someone complains about a player whose agecomm stats are full of monstertrucks it's not obvious that it's a cheater, and the post gets redacted and thread locked. But for this one it's different?
Also the fact that the acc was made to piss off someone has nothing to do with all this
And I'd like to know where you draw the line defining what is a "known cheater"

Is this the place for this discussion? Make another thread and I will reply there.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah sure I'm gonna open a new thread just for that. That's called shitposting.
Nice dodge anyway
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I'm pretty sure filling up a thread with off-topic posts is shitposting :!:
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

I am very surprised and disapointed that you don't at least apologize after what you have done yesterday @JakeyBoyTH, if you are blind just to remind you, 90% of that chat said you was totally disrespectfull and ruined the event. Perhaps you don't seems to understand it and remain proud of your selters thing with india...
Your games were off-topic shitplaying even more than this posts.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

bwinner1 wrote:I am very surprised and disapointed that you don't at least apologize after what you have done yesterday @JakeyBoyTH, if you are blind just to remind you, 90% of that chat said you was totally disrespectfull and ruined the event. Perhaps you don't seems to understand it and remain proud of your selters thing with india...

Both Queen and I knew what I was doing. It was simply a preconceived match, but if you and other people feel this way then I deeply apologise about how I played. It is not an example I should be leading as an ESOC Staff member you are right. I would also like to apologise to @kami_ryu and @Googol who didn't know about this beforehand and we should have informed them. I will not continue to act in this manner again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I was unaware.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:I am very surprised and disapointed that you don't at least apologize after what you have done yesterday @JakeyBoyTH, if you are blind just to remind you, 90% of that chat said you was totally disrespectfull and ruined the event. Perhaps you don't seems to understand it and remain proud of your selters thing with india...

Both Queen and I knew what I was doing. It was simply a preconceived match, but if you and other people feel this way then I deeply apologise about how I played. It is not an example I should be leading as an ESOC Staff member you are right. I would also like to apologise to @kami_ryu and @Googol who didn't know about this beforehand and we should have informed them. I will not continue to act in this manner again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention I was unaware.

We all do dumb things :) That's what makes us human.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

lol 90% of the chat as in 2 people? including a certain biased one

I mean, not even funny! hey, kid, hang on a tree!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Probably more like 10 people or so
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I watched the series in the morning today.
I need to say, yes i said to jakey MAYBE i troll... but then i was so d.... that i was afraid to loose so i played it more serieous as i was thinking to do...
Im sorry to Kami and google that i was so d.... i said i play this bc idk just want to have fun im sorry when it have to be more serieuos but i said allready sorry to kami private bc its more personal then to do it in a thread ^^

btw im a bit ashamed of my self, sorry for my stupid talk :flowers:
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Some people enjoy waking up to the fresh smell and taste of a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the morning but I enjoy waking up to the taste of salt from internet drama.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

queenofdestiny wrote:I watched the series in the morning today.
I need to say, yes i said to jakey MAYBE i troll... but then i was so d.... that i was afraid to loose so i played it more serieous as i was thinking to do...
Im sorry to Kami and google that i was so d.... i said i play this bc idk just want to have fun im sorry when it have to be more serieuos but i said allready sorry to kami private bc its more personal then to do it in a thread ^^

btw im a bit ashamed of my self, sorry for my stupid talk :flowers:

What r u talking about u did nothing stupid in taking the games seriously lol. The tactical "I need to pee I'm drunk" 10 second pause was great as well
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Regardless of staff positions, I hate it when people stall the game for no reason. I pested @EAGLEMUT for a few months when he did that shit to me. Not cool ...

@kami_ryu If you're serious about this feel free to message me on discord some time.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

:hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Kaiserklein wrote:Probably more like 10 people or so

Roughly 8% of the audience — I may have underestimated it!

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Regardless of staff positions, I hate it when people stall the game for no reason. I pested @EAGLEMUT for a few months when he did that shit to me. Not cool ...

What's so hard in finishing a game when you have a huge lead :?:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol you took 1 part of the chat, there were some other people complaining. Plus a lot of viewers don't type anything so you don't know what they think, you should compare the amount of people complaining to the amount of people typing, not just watching.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Btw you still didn't explain to me what kind of value you bring as a mod? I mean except moving threads to the correct subforums/posting a link when a thread already exists because you're a maniac, what are you actually doing, I'm curious
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Using the banhammer at maximum efficiency!
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Oh my god kaiser is all you do complain?

What are you trying to achieve here. Shut up.

User was warned for this post.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Oh my god kaiser is all you do complain?

What are you trying to achieve here. Shut up.

That's not very correct language, coming from a staff member. But well, why would I be surprised, you've never managed to be even a tiny bit professional.
About your question: I am really wondering what pecelot brings as a mod, so I ask him. I could btw also ask what you bring as a media team member.
I just don't want to ruin kami's thread because I respect him and his work so I'll stop here.