Off-topic discussions/drama moved from "Noob Champion" thread

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Re: Noob Champion

Post by sebnan12 »

yea redact bramboy

User was banned for this post.

Mod Edit: User was banned for this post. Reason: Impersonating member of staff, being disrespectful, and keep making off-topic posts in a moderated thread despite being warned.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

sebnan12 wrote:yea redact bramboy

Mod Edit: User was banned for this post. Reason: Impersonating member of staff, being disrespectful, and keep making off-topic posts in a moderated thread despite being warned.

LOL esoc staff is the biggest joke

User was warned for this post.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

sebnan12 wrote:yea redact bramboy

LOL esoc staff is the biggest joke. u have a staff going agaisnt ur own rules but nothing happens.

User was warned for this post. In breach of rules #1, #2, #3 and #5. Be respectful - please show some respect to the staff members and their decisions. Above all, stay on topic in a moderated thread and do not spam (attempt to start a flame war).
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

esoc staff EleGiggle
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

U guys need to chill the fuck out
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Off-topic discussions/drama moved from "Noob Champion" thread

Post by Goodspeed »

What even happened
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

sebnan added a mod-message himself, and sergyou is cursing staff for that
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

> Click on thread
> Click on remove thread
> Click on permanently remove thread
> Succesful moderation
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:I just don't want you or queen in my tournament because you two are rude to the admins and ESOC staff so why would I want to waste my time on you guys. Pretty simple concept. I'm also working on exams so yeah, I won't be on for a while. I'm not sure why you make up facts. Think what you want tho lol.

Haha Jakey. Always trying hard to show how much you care about the ESOC staff. Even if they all agreed to not help you for your tourney because you can't be trusted. Even if you got kicked out of the staff because you were trying to create a competitor forum and throwing the responsibility of it on other staff members, and betraying your insight studio mates. You're just such a nice person. And after that, you come tell me that I'm rude?

The funniest thing is that you're using that twitch smurf, "ESOCbramboy", to flame me and other people (screenshots will come soon, wait for queen's post). You're not only hiding because you have no balls, but also trying to make bramboy have a bad reputation. And then you come give me lessons, good fucking job!

About the tourney: please tell me when I was rude to tourney admins, and please tell me how me being rude to esoc staff (if I even was) has ANYTHING to do with your tourney... And the same goes for Queen. This is bullshit and you know it, you're trying to find excuses for your pathetic little revenge.

And the exams thing... Like you didn't know they would come when you launched the tourney. Another excuse, to let you dodge your responsibilities and let hleung (once more) do all the work for you...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Jake, y?
Pay more attention to detail.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:I just don't want you or queen in my tournament because you two are rude to the admins and ESOC staff so why would I want to waste my time on you guys. Pretty simple concept. I'm also working on exams so yeah, I won't be on for a while. I'm not sure why you make up facts. Think what you want tho lol.

Haha Jakey. Always trying hard to show how much you care about the ESOC staff. Even if they all agreed to not help you for your tourney because you can't be trusted. Even if you got kicked out of the staff because you were trying to create a competitor forum and throwing the responsibility of it on other staff members, and betraying your insight studio mates. You're just such a nice person. And after that, you come tell me that I'm rude?

The funniest thing is that you're using that twitch smurf, "ESOCbramboy", to flame me and other people (screenshots will come soon, wait for queen's post). You're not only hiding because you have no balls, but also trying to make bramboy have a bad reputation. And then you come give me lessons, good fucking job!

About the tourney: please tell me when I was rude to tourney admins, and please tell me how me being rude to esoc staff (if I even was) has ANYTHING to do with your tourney... And the same goes for Queen. This is bullshit and you know it, you're trying to find excuses for your pathetic little revenge.

And the exams thing... Like you didn't know they would come when you launched the tourney. Another excuse, to let you dodge your responsibilities and let hleung (once more) do all the work for you...

Are you serious or are you actually retarded?
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Let me fix it for you, Jakey.

String.replace("serious", "joking")
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Are you serious or are you actually retarded?

Dude can you just stop dodging
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Are you serious or are you actually retarded?
Wait. So if he's serious that means he's not retarded and if retarded it means he's joking?
This is confusing.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@Goodspeed
Gendarme wrote:Let me fix it for you, Jakey.

String.replace("serious", "joking")
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

unknown.png
unknown-1.png
unknown-2.png
unknown-3.png
unknown-4.png
:uglylol:
shit juice :hmm:
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

queenofdestiny wrote:
unknown.png
unknown-1.png
unknown-2.png
unknown-3.png
unknown-4.png

Do you realise this guy isn't him ? And if it is then we got a problem Jakey lol.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The ESOCBramboy account has been banned since May 7th on ESOCTV. I suggest you block the account and move on.

Can everyone in this thread please try to behave now? I don't usually take a stance in moderation but this is getting ridiculous. If Jakey wants to omit certain people from his tournament, then that's his choice and you're free to not participate. Our seasonal tournament will start October 31st (provisional - might change slightly) so I invite everyone to participate in that tournament. You two/three are free to fight it out, but not on the public part of these forums.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

No bram, its time for anarchy. While ESOC is at it, I want to just state that even though I have no idea what is even going on I think it's fair to remove kaiserklein from a tournament at any point in time.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Googol wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
unknown.png
unknown-1.png
unknown-2.png
unknown-3.png
unknown-4.png

Do you realise this guy isn't him ? And if it is then we got a problem Jakey lol.

It is... How he types etc and I'm not alone with this... I send it to a bunch of people and they all agree... Funny or?
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Sorry but I think everyone should know what kind of person he is... I said what I wanted... If someone wants to discuss feel free to pm me
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

I know what kind of a person Jakey is, and he is a very sexy kind of a person. (Secret fact: He likes to be spanked.)
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Isnt ESOCbramboy that projectw guy... Hes always flaming me (or trying to get my attention) in twitch chat and only person that did that was him.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

That isn't me lol. Unlike you Kaiser I have respect for Bramboy because he puts in a lot of work into the tournaments. Its pretty weird how you make up stuff. Its a troll account made by someone - do you really think you would get a good answer from them? This is actually so ridiculous you guys are much older than me but you act like you are 12.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Googol wrote:Do you realise this guy isn't him ? And if it is then we got a problem Jakey lol.

Of course it's him, it's obvious, everyone agreed

Mr_Bramboy wrote:The ESOCBramboy account has been banned since May 7th on ESOCTV. I suggest you block the account and move on.

Can everyone in this thread please try to behave now? I don't usually take a stance in moderation but this is getting ridiculous. If Jakey wants to omit certain people from his tournament, then that's his choice and you're free to not participate. Our seasonal tournament will start October 31st (provisional - might change slightly) so I invite everyone to participate in that tournament. You two/three are free to fight it out, but not on the public part of these forums.

This thread was created to let us discuss this drama, but we shouldn't discuss it? It doesn't make much sense.
Also it's his choice to kick us from his tourney, but there's more to it than just that. He's basically cancelling again his stuff and let everyone in deep shit. Plus I don't see why we wouldn't be free to talk about it.

Jerom wrote:No bram, its time for anarchy. While ESOC is at it, I want to just state that even though I have no idea what is even going on I think it's fair to remove kaiserklein from a tournament at any point in time.

Too bad your opinion doesn't matter