Toiletbowl

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Toiletbowl

Post by momuuu »

Another day, another toilet bowl crushed by souls of blackness. The chapel is cracked in half and the chalice is now filled with demon loaf. The priests are pale as they stand back watching the chief demon shitting on the walls and winking at them.

By the time you realize the programming you have received and how the system works, if you do, it is too late. The chances are your children are receiving the next layer of media uploads which are now streamlined through programming devices such as the iPad and cellphone. You can't tell them how complex and vast the system is at their age, so you hide reality from them so they can have a "childhood" while you shovel the chocolate flavored cheerios into their mouth leading to obesity. That is actually the standard childhood package being given today, a mix of sugar breakfast cereals getting kids high and iPad/cellphone media programming. That's it. The system has unleashed the next level of streamlined programming that utilizes state-of-the-art scientific brainwashing techniques.

The people will never leave the playpen prison crafted for them by their masters. The reason is, the herd regards those who say "the dreams and ways of the system are hopeless" as bad people. However, realizing the system is hopeless is the only way to leave the loop. By continually rebooting our subservience to the system's dream uploads in the form of "hope," we solidify our worship of "positive thinking and feeling" over truth. They use hope against us. They know exactly how much chaos and terror people can take before they fully lose it, and then push it to 99% and pull back in repeated waves. Yet again, people will never want to lose hope in the dreams and wonders of machine land.

It is because of this, that those who can see realize it is truly hopeless. since hope itself was infected with a trojan horse by the system. They are utilizing science beyond our comprehension to exact perfect control and conditioning over everyone. Every person has their own customized internet fantasy cubicle. Even if we follow our God given design to form families, the system has become too tyrannical to protect any child from the scientific brainwashing uploads. Maybe a few commune stragglers are out of it for now, but for anyone born into the system there is no chance. They have streamlined the production of human slaves.

Another day, another toilet bowl filled to the brim with dark souls.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Re: Toiletbowl

Post by BrookG »

Come on don't be that grim. Lovely reading though.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

tl,dr version: I've had an awful pooping session
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

I kinda see your point, but its not a stable point in my experiences.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

lame

this mode of thinking serves you no purpose
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

jesus3 wrote:tl,dr version: I've had an awful pooping session

My explosive diarrhoea destroyed the toilet bowl and I am here lying on the floor full of shit, shitposting and philosophising.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

BrookG wrote:

My explosive diarrhoea destroyed the toilet bowl and I am here lying on the floor full of shit, shitposting and philosophising.

Too much gyros
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

BrookG wrote:

å¤§č±”ēˆ†ē‚ø式ēš„ę‹‰č‚šå­
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

:sad:
Attachments
635.jpg
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Remember, if you debate or discuss anything that cannot be proven, you are going around in circles of reasons creating endless angles of looking at something. Truth is, waste of time. Decide what you believe, and quit trying to persuade people of anything. If they ask you what you believe, perhaps state it once. If they don't like the answer, tell them to answer the question themselves.
We are taught through indoctrination that life is about coming up with an idea and then debating it forever leading up to a big thesis paper. Do it if you want, but the system won't change. The most you can do is have conversations where you pretend to be a respected authority on a matter in a make-believe world of assumed certification. Anything outside of empirical absolutes is the world of cud chewing. Some people like to try and persuade others through various techniques to inflate their sense of intellectual pride. Utter waste of time.
Leave the meaningless debates and realize it is all indoctrinated farm socialization.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Another day, another toilet bowl filled to the brim. Demons in collaboration with the scientific dictatorship kick in the door of the sacred place covered in foul feces. The chief demon unleashes foul gas in the direction of the priests causing them to gag and fall backwards into the pews. While winking confidently at the priests, a demon squats over the chapel chalice and releases loaf causing the blood of Christ to spill on the table. The priests cover their heads in shame as the demons solidify victory with winks of humorous certainty.

From the the think tank at the top, the issues and cultural movements that society go through are handed down. The people are convinced they are responding to grass roots political movements for identity liberation and freedom, but are they ever mistaken. All the social issues that involve debates that cannot be solved are specifically introduced in that manner. They choose highly subjective matters to unleash on the public so they are guaranteed to bicker with one another never reaching any firm conclusion. The debate is controlled in such a way where conclusion is forbidden, and only circles are permitted.

The elite levels of the entertainment industry introduce the ideas created by cultural engineers into the public mind. They also fund particular social heroes to bring forth and seed the new ideas to bring about cultural change. What we are living through today and witnessing is the result of the program uploaded years ago. People really think it was a movement by the people, they always think this. Truth is, the people who engineer culture from the top down have been behind social revolutions for a very long time. They simply fund certain people to bring it forward from within the public to make it appear like a natural movement of culture.

By giving us matters to debate that are highly subjective, unable to prove with the tools given to us, and easily prone to emotional involvement, they succeed in creating the division between people. However, the people keep falling for it, taking the bait and going through the cultural hoops laid out for them.

Another day, another demon shits in the chalice, The toilet bowl cracks in three places as brown smoke comes out the side. The wink from chief demon lets you know the boys are back in town.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

mindless drivel.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

have we lost him?

this is jerom now
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

priceless snivel.
Pay more attention to detail.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

ask yourself--if every facet of society is controlled, what changes?

what's the difference between a present-day society that might be controlled by some nebulous entity and one that is not? what does your realization do for YOU? what are your beliefs, your supposed knowledge, doing for you?

they're making you paranoid, fearful, misanthropic, filling you with bad emotions... what purpose does it really serve you, jerom, to believe in these things?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

im so confused
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Tldr not wasting 10 mins for a fucking toiletbowl+god text
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

rejoices of anxiety.
Pay more attention to detail.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I look back on those days as some of the best of my life. No photographs, no interviews. Just get up in the morning, make sure the gear works, do the gig and then fucking party
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I donā€™t stay up for two or three days on end, fuckinā€™ talking shit about aliens, but Iā€™m becoming more of a belligerent old man, you know what I mean? Itā€™s the usual. When you get to a certain age you find that other peopleā€™s opinions donā€™t really matter anymore, and you get kind of uncomfortable with your place in modern life.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Another day, another toilet bowl packed up tight to the lid. The sanctuary is painted brown with fecal matter. A demon releases foul gas as the priests hide behind the pews in fear. A confident smiling wink sends the priests into silence as they know the time has come.

Although the illusion has been created by the system that constant discussion of ideas and debate is needed to find out the truth, the methods of debate and the forms of knowledge given by the system are certain to prevent that. They have created a paradigm where no meaningful truth can be unearthed by the knowledge and methods given. All that can be done, is to constantly be unable to prove any spiritual or ethereal matter, while being given the ability to prove the most banal aspects of physical reality. The pride of intellectual cocksmithing keeps the younger generation in the loop of prying apart people's belief systems with their indoctrinated analysis mechanism. How useless, to only be able to disprove everything except the very doctrines and bodies of "authoritatively certified" system knowledge. It is conveniently set up that way, "Hi, I'm the system, the only bodies of knowledge that pass my truth test, are the ones I tell you. Surprise, surprise."

The time has come to radically reject all of these fruitless debates and conversations. Of course, just like the school yard of bratty children, the bullies will say, "if you don't fight me it is because you are afraid," but we all know this is bait used to invite the combat the bully wants. It would be like if I went into a room and asked someone to fight when they had no need to, and if they said "no," I would say, "Oh, I guess you must be weaker than me and by not fighting me, you confess to me being stronger and you being afraid." That is the reasoning of those who demand that you subject your beliefs to their paradigm filters. They speak with authority as though their filter is the true test, or they will come as pseudo buddhists stating that they "just want to learn." If they wanted to learn, they would just accept your answer as your answer, and leave it at that. Once you start using questioning maneuvers to get someone to "see it your way," you are evangelizing someone.

The people who hate belief have made their choice. No need to have them bully you into making yours. They are only there to harass people who believe things different than what the machine tells them. They are indoctrinated, and they try to indoctrinate those around them. Reject conversation with them. They don't want conversation. They want to use methods to change your thinking while pretending they want conversation. The use a series of loaded statements and questions without telling you which presumed truth they rest upon.

Another day, another toilet blackened with foulness. The shit on the walls hardens like clay, as the priests weep. The blood of Christ spills out of the chalice as the loaf of demons falls into the chalice causing a splash.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Well, theyā€™re just waiting for us to make some monumental fā€”up, and they hope to be around when it happens. Weā€™ve got to get one step ahead of those fellows.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I cannot change that. I cannot change facts and you know that
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Well, they are, though. The worst thing about them is that theyā€™re not very good. They play dress-up and sit on top of an apex of meaninglessness. They donā€™t mean anything to anybody apart from their fucking ugly girlfriends