Could an alien deception be part of the end times?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

What do you think

Garja is an alien
14%
Yes
14%
Breeze makes better polls
43%
I agree with the option above
7%
Welcome
21%

Total votes: 28

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: Could an alien deception be part of the end times?

Post by yemshi »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:Who is Jerom? Who is Jerom? Jerom is one of the most talented person of all time! He had 11k on ESOC, which was never done before and you still ask WHO JEROM IS?! Jerom is one of the most inspirational persons alive. With posts like 'Jerom's Dutch Guide' he just passed all the competition. I mean, look up the posts and you'll definitely understand why it's such a big hit. But maybe you're just too dumb to understand the build orders since they are very complicated to understand. Asking who Jerom is just asking who Tupac is. Jerom's guide has been liked over more than 100 million times, and so are Tupac's music videos. So many likes just says how good the guide is. And you still dare to ask who Jerom is, you should be ashamed of yourself and maybe read to some good build orders. But no other artists are as good as Jerom and his boys from Community Team. With Jerom with his genius posts and Mr. Bramboy with the dank scheduling threads you just can't go wrong to make a big ass guide. I can't believe how you've never heard of the king of polls.

I've never heard of Tupac before.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Could an alien deception be part of the end times?

Post by tedere12 »

some n