youtube sux

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

youtube sux

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

hi all , some months ago youtube changed thier policy(as usual).When youtube first opend in 2005 ,game videos were very valuable evreybody was watching orginal and quality content . Youtube was a place where gamers were uniting and a place where they can earn money from it.but now with the new sh*t policy s for more adds has made youtube a place where only trash and shit things can be a trend, that you can see idiots people vlogs , or bulsh*t challenges most watched :mad: .

(i am a youtuber :(

what you guys think about this greed policy s ?

the new gamer platform is twitch? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: youtube sux

Post by momuuu »

Adblock
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Jerom wrote:Adblock

that is not the subject jerom,...
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Kanka izleyici istiuosan lol oyna. Aoe3 zaten çok tutmaz, azla memnun ol. ;)
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

wtfu
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

well yeah, I guess that's the topic of many youtubers right now (no matter how successful or what niche) and there are plenty of videos calling the new youtube algorithm out for the bs it is indeed. YT will have to react in a certain way since they also won't want their most successful youtubers gone (I guess). The algorithm itself has to be changed since it is targeting literally any video indiscriminately. That's gonna get changed, but when and how are the questions. Just wait, file your complaint/message to youtube and please, pleeeaaase don't create an own "youtube is so sh't now wtf dude I hate it" - video.

greetings
No Flag ssaraf
Dragoon
ESO: robinhood_xing

Post by ssaraf »

jesus3 wrote:please, pleeeaaase don't create an own "youtube is so sh't now wtf dude I hate it" - video.

LOVED IT .. And please dont do it :P
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

HUMMAN wrote:Kanka izleyici istiuosan lol oyna. Aoe3 zaten çok tutmaz, azla memnun ol. ;)

yok hacı onu demiyorum , youtube da ne oynarsan oyna artık eskisi gibi youtube tarafınden desteklenmiyo bana amcıklar hep telif atıp duruyo , youtube bildiğin oyun sektörünü öldürüyor :( sadece aoe 3 için demiyorum
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

shouldn't you write in english in this forum?
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

@HUMMAN @LONEWOLF123 Please be aware that we should always avoid using languages other than English on ESOC forum - for the sake of inclusion (as English is currently the 'lingua franca') and easier moderation for the community team. Thanks. :flowers:

P.S.: According to Rule #14 of ESOC forum: viewtopic.php?f=325&t=5351
14) This forum is English only. To simplify moderation on the general forums, please only post in English.
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Post by oxaloacetate »

I'm experiencing that adblock isn't blocking commercials anymore. I assumed it was a general issue.
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:
HUMMAN wrote:Kanka izleyici istiuosan lol oyna. Aoe3 zaten çok tutmaz, azla memnun ol. ;)

yok hacı onu demiyorum , youtube da ne oynarsan oyna artık eskisi gibi youtube tarafınden desteklenmiyo bana amcıklar hep telif atıp duruyo , youtube bildiğin oyun sektörünü öldürüyor :( sadece aoe 3 için demiyorum

piçlerden başka ne beklersinki kanka ;) bi boka yaradıkları yok anca milletin işiyle uğraşıp dursunlar

User was warned for this post. Reason: Not writing in English despite public warnings have been issued to two other users in the same thread for the same reason - subsequently broke Rule #14.
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

oxaloacetate wrote:

I'm experiencing that adblock isn't blocking commercials anymore. I assumed it was a general issue.

For me it still works for YouTube, but it no longer blocks ads on twitch.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: