Who will win?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Who will win?

The bonds we've made over years from playing and discussing a game we are all passionate about
38%
-10 hp
62%

Total votes: 65

United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Re: Who will win?

Post by _H2O »

Jerom wrote:It was meant to be food for thought and there is some truth to it at least. I figured you were just ridiculing everything I said without giving it second thought because thats what it seemed like for the last few days so I thought I'd add the source.

It's a good thought to through out intellectually. When he said that I think I quickly found things about the EP that have been hard. That said the EP has been tremendously positive for the community. The balance has improved a lot (even civs and styles I don't particularly like). It's given a home to tournament play where it is harder to cheat. It also has given us great maps, over 25 now.

It also supports treaty patch, xpmod, and other cool features.

People may not remember, but there was a huge problem with cheaters that was largely mitigated on EP. We also caught a few people cheating in events because of EP.

Long story short, I would rather we had the EP than not.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I would probably agree, but one must not equate overall succes to succes in every regard.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Yep of course there is no end to better