This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6723
Location: USA

08 Nov 2017, 04:26

Is it garja with his silky smoothe Italian features every so careful maintained facial hair or prince of kabul im imagining his taught muscular body rubbing vs mine already ooooo so sexy or could it be h20 his dad bod and silky black hair make my man parts all tingly than theres the mountain man gs always high but his beard is beard is oh so nice and that flannel shirt hot dayum or maybe umeu with his angelic voice reciting poetry like the sirens plz tie me up like Odysseus but my favorite is surely hazza54321 i like to imagine him working at kidszone muscular arms helping small children in and out the slides in such ;)
User avatar
China fei123456
Jaeger
Posts: 2361
ESO: fei123456
Location: Alderaan

08 Nov 2017, 05:04

Goodspeed>all
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
User avatar
Sierra Leone SirCallen
Jaeger
Posts: 4621
ESO: s̶i̶r̶m̶u̶ Butifle

08 Nov 2017, 05:19

Gotta be garja.

I mean he has the brain and the brawn.
ok im sick of LARPing -- i've retired my badge
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
Posts: 2142
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

08 Nov 2017, 05:19

Kaiserklein.
Image
User avatar
United States of America Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 05
Posts: 857
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

08 Nov 2017, 05:26

callen
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news
User avatar
India guyshir
Musketeer
Posts: 76
ESO: guyshir
Location: Chicago

08 Nov 2017, 06:40

:wood:
User avatar
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
Posts: 1202
ESO: jamescheif100
Location: in your base, killing your dudes

08 Nov 2017, 07:09

gibson wrote:could it be h20 his dad bod


ban incoming
1/5/17
Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3120
ESO: Gendarme

08 Nov 2017, 07:20

Burnt nip good unit
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Hong Kong _NT_sven
Skirmisher
Donator 06
Posts: 162
ESO: _NT_sven
Location: Hong Kong

08 Nov 2017, 07:40

You mean sexy, right?
Coz some can be sexy but asexual tho
雙燕來時,陌上相逢否?When swallows return in pairs, have they seen her in the field?
撩亂春愁如柳絮,Astir is the melancholy of spring like willow catkins,
依依夢裏無尋處。Elusive are the lingering feelings that evade even dreams.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3120
ESO: Gendarme

08 Nov 2017, 07:57

Don't take it too seriously.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1109
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

08 Nov 2017, 08:05

:ohmy:
EAGLEMUT wrote:Kaiserklein.
:shock:
Never argue with a idiot, they will drag you down to there level then beat you with experience.

T2T
Discord: https://discord.gg/HB4p6SV
Youtube: https://youtu.be/lefxyfiORBw

Image
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 370

08 Nov 2017, 08:41

fei123456 wrote:Goodspeed>all
I may be biased, but I must agree. The guy oozes sexuality. From his propensity to find fallacies, to his knowledge of multiple coding languages - these things and more, in my opinion, prove that he is the embodiment of sexuality.

Honorable mention goes to Eaglemut. I have a thing for people who read, write, and implement code.
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1240

08 Nov 2017, 08:44

Kerkumus
r]
User avatar
Sierra Leone SirCallen
Jaeger
Posts: 4621
ESO: s̶i̶r̶m̶u̶ Butifle

08 Nov 2017, 08:46

XeeleeFlower wrote:
fei123456 wrote:Goodspeed>all
I may be biased, but I must agree. The guy oozes sexuality. From his propensity to find fallacies, to his knowledge of multiple coding languages - these things and more, in my opinion, prove that he is the embodiment of sexuality.

Honorable mention goes to Eaglemut. I have a thing for people who read, write, and implement code.

I feel a disturbance in the force - as if a thousand nerdy virgins collectively sighed in relief at their choice of study.
ok im sick of LARPing -- i've retired my badge
User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 370

08 Nov 2017, 08:53

SirCallen wrote:
XeeleeFlower wrote:
fei123456 wrote:Goodspeed>all
I may be biased, but I must agree. The guy oozes sexuality. From his propensity to find fallacies, to his knowledge of multiple coding languages - these things and more, in my opinion, prove that he is the embodiment of sexuality.

Honorable mention goes to Eaglemut. I have a thing for people who read, write, and implement code.

I feel a disturbance in the force - as if a thousand nerdy virgins collectively sighed in relief at their choice of study.

Your ability to weave even the most mundane of words into an intricate masterpiece is also quite sexy.
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5598

08 Nov 2017, 08:53

Gichtenlord wrote:Kerkumus
He certainly thought so. I remember disagreeing with him once, on agecomm. Took about 2 posts before he was talking about how great he looked. He really did seem to think it was relevant to the argument.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
User avatar
Sierra Leone SirCallen
Jaeger
Posts: 4621
ESO: s̶i̶r̶m̶u̶ Butifle

08 Nov 2017, 08:57

On that note where is r4go?
ok im sick of LARPing -- i've retired my badge
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 895
Location: some bunker, GDR

08 Nov 2017, 09:06

:ear: :ear: :ear:
some random motivational quote
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1240

08 Nov 2017, 09:10

Goodspeed wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:Kerkumus
He certainly thought so. I remember disagreeing with him once, on agecomm. Took about 2 posts before he was talking about how great he looked. He really did seem to think it was relevant to the argument.

That has to be one of the best sup vs treaty threads ever
r]
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 895
Location: some bunker, GDR

08 Nov 2017, 09:12

Gichtenlord wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:Kerkumus
He certainly thought so. I remember disagreeing with him once, on agecomm. Took about 2 posts before he was talking about how great he looked. He really did seem to think it was relevant to the argument.

That has to be one of the best sup vs treaty threads ever


Prettiest boy but most porous and ugliest walls ever
some random motivational quote
User avatar
Greece BrookG
Lancer
Posts: 647
ESO: BrookG
Location: Amsterdam

08 Nov 2017, 09:15

SirCallen wrote:On that note where is r4go?

He is quite busy working. He runs a nutrition business/office now :santa:
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1893
ESO: lemmings121

08 Nov 2017, 10:37

callen ofc.
#BTE
User avatar
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
Posts: 1408
ESO: Terkkson
Location: Cold ghettos of Malmö

08 Nov 2017, 10:46

@Hazza54321 is love haza is life
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4741
Location: Paris

08 Nov 2017, 11:17

EAGLEMUT wrote:Kaiserklein.

This. Don't even need a cam, the sex chats with queen on stream are enough.
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP:
lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3120
ESO: Gendarme

08 Nov 2017, 11:27

Oh God. Cam, please!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest