The scandals reach ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: The scandals reach ESOC

Post by Kaiserklein »

gibson wrote:i mean he almost beat somppu without cheating while rusty so he's not gonna lose to a captian......

Looking at the recs, uhlan was probably maphacking against somppu. The old school mh is probably patched by the EP, but I guess the one included in the version of the moesbar hack used by uhlan isn't. His explorer was always stopping close to relevant treasures, he complained on Iowa about the hunts without having anything scouted, he found a vil+dock directly on malaysia, also got some really cheesy raids in if I remember correctly. No one can prove that anyway, so we can't actually tell if uhlan played legit against somppu or not :/
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Kaiserklein wrote:
gibson wrote:i mean he almost beat somppu without cheating while rusty so he's not gonna lose to a captian......

Looking at the recs, uhlan was probably maphacking against somppu. The old school mh is probably patched by the EP, but I guess the one included in the version of the moesbar hack used by uhlan isn't. His explorer was always stopping close to relevant treasures, he complained on Iowa about the hunts without having anything scouted, he found a vil+dock directly on malaysia, also got some really cheesy raids in if I remember correctly. No one can prove that anyway, so we can't actually tell if uhlan played legit against somppu or not :/

Yeah I would say many if not most high level players are map hacking, some just hide it better
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Sad to see a role model being a cheat. I'm so disappointed :(
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:Sad to see a role model being a cheat. I'm so disappointed :(

How I felt about the kevin spacey situation

edit: and al franken!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Well you can't really catch mh objectively like you can other cheats, my point was that he didn't have to be blatant about it just to beat a captain
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

A couple of months ago I made a post singling out a certain eso account that was actively distributing cheats to people and that even offered them to me. I made that post before knowing the cheating accusation guidelines and whatnot. Though, I still think we shouldn't ignore accusations and look into them. Sucks to see that cheating was done in a tourney game by a somewhat respected member of the community.
De Funk
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Hidddy_ wrote:A couple of months ago I made a post singling out a certain eso account that was actively distributing cheats to people and that even offered them to me. I made that post before knowing the cheating accusation guidelines and whatnot. Though, I still think we shouldn't ignore accusations and look into them. Sucks to see that cheating was done in a tourney game by a somewhat respected member of the community.

I think it's safe to say those rules against cheating accusations exist to keep people quiet, some high level people are guilty of this and the staff wants to hide it
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:so uhlan cheated in a groupstage game against a rdm scrub. Even without cheats hed still be capable of beating capts / majors so why cheat vs even lower ranks ?

He was also capable of losing vs them. Even with cheats on.
i mean he almost beat somppu without cheating while rusty so he's not gonna lose to a captian......

You see, somppu is basically a captain. So he did lose to a captain without cheats. He also lost to kickass, basically a captain as well, with cheats.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

dicktator_ wrote:How long was uhlan cheating btw? If he did it a couple times before/during the tourney, versus if he's been cheating for months/years, actually makes a tremendous difference imo.

I have refs vs him from a year ago, he was cheating in those
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

umeu wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:How long was uhlan cheating btw? If he did it a couple times before/during the tourney, versus if he's been cheating for months/years, actually makes a tremendous difference imo.

I have refs vs him from a year ago, he was cheating in those

Post em
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:How long was uhlan cheating btw? If he did it a couple times before/during the tourney, versus if he's been cheating for months/years, actually makes a tremendous difference.
he did on a few other accounts before he started playing on uhlan, on uhlan he basically just used mh on and off.

Not true. I have 2 recs of him cheating on his main acc a year ago. And I’m quite sure he did so in the other games then too, which weren’t recorded
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Man this is really upsetting. Not what we need a week from Christmas and shit
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

rsy wrote:Man this is really upsetting. Not what we need a week from Christmas and shit

Yesh it hurts but we must reveal our heroes to be the horrible people they really are
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Something has been bothering me for a long time and I can't hide the truth any longer. It's time for me to confess that I have been cheating from the very beginning of my AOE3 career, making people waste their time by playing with me. At the time, I thought it was a joke, something I would stop doing if I passed the limit. But there was no limit... And the worst thing is that I enjoyed those games and at the time I felt great! Here is the evidence http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... lent=&ft=1
I hope the community can forgive me but if not and instead you decide to ban me from future tournaments or even ban my ESOC account I will respect it because I deserve it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Sorry there's no place for ottopussies here
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

tedere12 wrote:Something has been bothering me for a long time and I can't hide the truth any longer. It's time for me to confess that I have been cheating from the very beginning of my AOE3 career, making people waste their time by playing with me. At the time, I thought it was a joke, something I would stop doing if I passed the limit. But there was no limit... And the worst thing is that I enjoyed those games and at the time I felt great! Here is the evidence http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... lent=&ft=1
I hope the community can forgive me but if not and instead you decide to ban me from future tournaments or even ban my ESOC account I will respect it because I deserve it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We all have things we wish we could take back
duck
:mds:
imo
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Vinyanenya wrote:
tedere12 wrote:Something has been bothering me for a long time and I can't hide the truth any longer. It's time for me to confess that I have been cheating from the very beginning of my AOE3 career, making people waste their time by playing with me. At the time, I thought it was a joke, something I would stop doing if I passed the limit. But there was no limit... And the worst thing is that I enjoyed those games and at the time I felt great! Here is the evidence http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... lent=&ft=1

We all have things we wish we could take back

Yeah like banning me for months for literally no reason
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

rsy wrote:Man this is really upsetting. Not what we need a week from Christmas and shit

TOp folks on roids
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

milku3459 wrote:Uhlan and Roi cheating? Such upstanding members of our community! Who's next in the shocking revelations? :O It could be anyone. Let's audit aiz

I think it's more or less known that I constantly have cheats turned on. They have yet to catch me though, elifents are very agile.
oranges.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

umeu wrote:He felt guilty after being caught? Or did he confess before? If the former then i dont really put much stock in its honesty

Confess !
phpBB [video]
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Always thought it was very shady that 2 random people comes to aoe3 and reaches brig on 2 weeks. Beating Everyone in qs basically and playing like sergeants in tournament games.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Australia outta_key_
Crossbow
ESO: outta_key_

Post by outta_key_ »

at 24.10 Veni smells something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdLiUS5eAI
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Yeah I would say many if not most high level players are map hacking, some just hide it better

lol no. besides theres plenty of ways to have "maphack" just by knowing the game well. You can see where vills are chopping wood or hunting. You can usually guess where players mining gold and you can even see where buildings are placed because the texture changes.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Kaiserklein wrote:So the real trick is to pause the recorded game while it's loading.

Didn't know you could pause the rec while loading. Does it have a hotkey or something? Because that's the only way I can think of pausing in advance to basically queue a command that gets executed once the rec is fully loaded.

And I never heard of such a hotkey, but maybe it exists.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

lordraphael wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

lol no. besides theres plenty of ways to have "maphack" just by knowing the game well. You can see where vills are chopping wood or hunting. You can usually guess where players mining gold and you can even see where buildings are placed because the texture changes.

I've always suspected you of being a maphacker, now you confirm it!