A message from Xakops

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

A message from Xakops

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hello everyone, I have a message from XaKOps, who is currently banned from ESOC, but would like to explain himself about what happened in the past.

XaKOps wrote:Hello guys, I know a lot of you probably hate me, and I know I am banned from posting on ESOC. But I would just like to write a short message here to everyone that it can interest.

First, I would like to make it clear that I do not want to come back on ESOC. I am not here to beg for an unban.
I just want people to stop saying that I'm cheating, that my applications are viruses, and so on. All my apps are on github and open source, and I created them to try and help people, not to do harm. By the way, I'm against cheaters and smurfs.

I would also like to say that, even if I am not an attention whore, I do like getting some acknowledgement for my work. I have spent a lot of time on ESOC, trying to do many useful things, and I didn't feel rewarded for that.
I'm really grateful to everyone who used all of that I made, and I'm sorry about all this trouble (like auto-uninstalling the ESO-Assistant from the users).

I would like to say sorry for insulting the nice members of ESOC staff. I just wanted to get a ban and leave these forums, but it was a bad way to do it.

I also want to say sorry for DDOSing ESOC. It ??happened because I ran an infinite loop loading the main page (a 5 years kid without hands could do it). As I said, I was really pissed off, which is why I did not stop the DDOS. But it was a bad thing to do.

And yes, I'm not cheating, my account was stolen and I did not play for about six months on it, until it was recovered.

Thank you for reading,
XaKOps

I don't want to upset anyone or want anything bad. I can full understand both sides. And I don't want to hide that he helps a lot for the T2T. He make great works like a overlay and the new T2T Videos. I don't want to protect him but I also want that he can feel free to play and don't named as a cheater. I played with him before this happened and know him for a couple of years. I hope I don't put some oil in very old fire.
He don't want a chance or something else he just wants peace and I hope that this will help. :flowers:
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Re: A message from Xakops

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

kami_ryu wrote:agreed. agreed completely with OP.

this message deserves to be seen and read.

I hope everyone else aswell :hmm:
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I forgive you @Acolyte
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Who cares about apologies on the fucking internet anyway? Just look at it from a practical point of view. Is this guy likely to be of value to the community? How, and at what cost? Simple questions and frankly with simple answers at well.
Pay more attention to detail.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

I can never forgive him. Once he kicked me from his lobby while I was smurfing. Never forget.
r]
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:No it doesnt. He brought the site down and distributed cheats as far as I remember. Hes not even saying sorry.

He didn't distribute cheats. From where do you get that? This just contributes to people thinking he's cheating/giving cheats when in fact he's not.
About the DDOS, he is saying sorry, you should maybe read again. Plus, I would barely call that a DDOS.

Jerom wrote:Whats up with people nowadays forgiving everyone for everything the first instance they come out and say something that very vaguely resembles an apoligy. If you punch me in the face for no good reason, then half a year later come back to me and say "i sort of probably could have better not done that because Im not happy people are judging me for it" then I wont just forgive you. This is a similair case.

Maybe you can try giving a second chance? Plus it's like 2 years later, and he didn't have any problems with ESOC since that.

Gendarme wrote:Who cares about apologies on the fucking internet anyway? Just look at it from a practical point of view. Is this guy likely to be of value to the community? How, and at what cost? Simple questions and frankly with simple answers at well.

Well maybe you don't care about apologies, but some people do. Also it's not because it's the internet that you need to have this super capitalist point of view "how much is there to gain / to lose".
He made the trailer for queen's treaty tourney, as well as the overlay and other stuff. I think you can see it's good work.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Yeah I am not against XaKOpS. I was criticizing Jerom mostly. I think XaKOpS can be very helpful, and I don't really see a drawback of cooperating with him.
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

XaKOps wrote:
I also want to say sorry for DDOSing ESOC. It ??happened because I ran an infinite loop loading the main page (a 5 years kid without hands could do it). As I said, I was really pissed off, which is why I did not stop the DDOS. But it was a bad thing to do.

This is the most arrogant one can describe what he did. I don`t really see why he would not do it agin if someone pisses him once again.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

But he can do that regardless of whether we cooperate with him or not, unless you think communicating with him increases the risk of pissing him off.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I'm honestly afraid of him. He's gone mad/destructive multiple times already, just because he didn't feel rewarded.
I'm not saying that he's distributing cheats or anything, and I appreciate the ton of great work he's done, but I'm scared of what will happen the next time he doesn't feel rewarded.

Gendarme wrote:unless you think communicating with him increases the risk of pissing him off.
I actually think so, probably I shouldn't have even posted here.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

I disagree with you @momuuu, I mean this is not a similar case. Obviously you can never be 100% sure of what people think. But if you read, he does say sorry, and about cheats he says his account was stolen.
Sometimes you can give people a second chance and in this case it is not a blind decision, as he seems to do a good work again. Of course I would remain more careful with him than with someone without his sad, bad past story
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

and why would he choose this particular animal to post this? :hmm:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

edit: nvm
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Are you seriously comparing bdcolonscopy to... well to anyone else?
Image Image Image
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

I use and have been using Xakops' multitools for quite some time now and I have been duly impressed by the functionality of it. My system is completely fine although I do have complete system backups with lavatools if need be. Then again I have never ever needed to resort having to use them, only once a long long time ago in 2002. Just saying that we shouldnt be too worried about virii in these multitools.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

He doesn't want to come back to ESOC.
He doesn't want a chance.
He just wants peace.
People accused him of cheating.. that's why we made this thread.
No worries he does some for T2T but this has nothing to do with ESOC. I mean ofc these Tournaments run in this Forums BUT what he does is only youtube and overlay.
I really don't want to upset or anything else.

He just wanted to say this because for some people he really feels sorry.
And i don't want that people think i did the trailer for T2T. This great work is from him!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:Did you know bpdscolony also did help out quite a bit with some esoc stuff? Nobody's ever argued for giving him a second chance.

He's trolling 24/7, while xakops is serious, and he cheated a ton, so I don't think it's comparable. Anyway, I don't mind if they give him a second chance. When you think about it, diarouga was given multiple chances.

pecelot wrote:and why would he choose this particular animal to post this? :hmm:

Because he's helping queen for her treaty tourney. He made the OP trailer.
He also made a really good overlay for OBS. It's animated and a timer is included directly inside of it. You can use hotkeys to manage the overlay. Sound is included in this overlay as well. And some other stuff that I don't remember

EAGLEMUT wrote:I'm honestly afraid of him. He's gone mad/destructive multiple times already, just because he didn't feel rewarded.
I'm not saying that he's distributing cheats or anything, and I appreciate the ton of great work he's done, but I'm scared of what will happen the next time he doesn't feel rewarded.

By definition, giving a second chance means that you try another time... If you're always scared of someone who did wrong things in the past, you never give any second chance. But I don't think that makes sense.
Also, it's not like he's a notorious hacker or something. He just coded a loop that refreshes the home page. I don't think it's very scary.

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Gendarme wrote:unless you think communicating with him increases the risk of pissing him off.
I actually think so, probably I shouldn't have even posted here.

Don't be paranoid.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

He should play in second chance tournament, only way to find out.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

edit: nvm
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Jerom wrote:Hes not even saying sorry.

ď„Ť

XaKOps wrote:
Hello guys, I know a lot of you probably hate me, and I know I am banned from posting on ESOC. But I would just like to write a short message here to everyone that it can interest.

First, I would like to make it clear that I do not want to come back on ESOC. I am not here to beg for an unban.
I just want people to stop saying that I'm cheating, that my applications are viruses, and so on. All my apps are on github and open source, and I created them to try and help people, not to do harm. By the way, I'm against cheaters and smurfs.

I would also like to say that, even if I am not an attention whore, I do like getting some acknowledgement for my work. I have spent a lot of time on ESOC, trying to do many useful things, and I didn't feel rewarded for that.
I'm really grateful to everyone who used all of that I made, and I'm sorry about all this trouble (like auto-uninstalling the ESO-Assistant from the users).

I would like to say sorry for insulting the nice members of ESOC staff. I just wanted to get a ban and leave these forums, but it was a bad way to do it.

And yes, I'm not cheating, my account was stolen and I did not play for about six months on it, until it was recovered.

Thank you for reading,
XaKOps
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I guess he did say sorry, thats my bad. I also looked up the cheating thing and theres no evidence for that.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

We know his power and what he could do to ESOC. We can never be sure about what he does if exactly the same thing happens again.

Though I don't know the situation well enough so I can't judge. :huh:
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

And he cannot use this power as long as he is banned?
[Sith] - Baphomet