ESOC sux and also drama thread

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

ESOC sux and also drama thread

Post by deleted_user »

I will not post here for at least 6 months: please spread to the admins.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: ESOC sux and also drama thread

Post by Gichtenlord »

Go to bed
r]
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

thx k bye.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Nah you’ll come back in a week and become a colonel ;)
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

I beg to differ, ESOC doesn't suck. It's quite a lot of fun actually.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

QUITE A LOT OF FUN ACTUALLY
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

Callen drunk af? :lol:
ImageImageImage
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

deleted_user wrote:I will not post here for at least 6 months: please spread to the admins.

I imagine this is because you will be recovering from this hang over for the next 6 months. In light of the recent events I will share with you the same advice you gave me when I was suffering from the flu, "plenty of fluids my friend".

RIP SirCallen
De Funk
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Hidddy_ wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I will not post here for at least 6 months: please spread to the admins.

I imagine this is because you will be recovering from this hang over for the next 6 months. In light of the recent events I will share with you the same advice you gave me when I was suffering from the flu, "plenty of fluids my friend".

Exactly. Lots of water and fruit and you'll surely feel better :flowers:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Yes, people are assholes. It's sad how the bigots, knowingly or no, make the world a shittier place but are unaffected by it because they don't care, and then you have people who have their heart in the right place and they are the ones bothered by the situation when they did nothing to cause it. It's like the American political system, where you have the party of assholes which is completely unable to govern but it doesn't matter because their voters don't give a shit about social equality anyway, so the government is not needed. So everyone just stays happy on the R side while the country goes to utter shit. It's pathetic.

But rest assured, Callen. Look at history, look at how bad things were. It's getting better, slowly but surely. The election of Trump and the GOP's laughable attempts at government have proven that the party as it stands has no future. The world is largely accepting of homosexuality at this point. Women are starting to speak up. Etcetera.
What you see here, sometimes, is an outdated worldview. And make no mistake, these people are in the minority on ESOC. Don't let the BS get to you.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

When this game becomes a source of distress, it's a wise decision to step away from it for a while. Do what's best for you.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

A liberal is never at fault!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

He is obviously trolling.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

yemshi wrote:He is obviously trolling.
I see you are new here. Welcome!
Pay more attention to detail.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

Hello!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Goodspeed wrote:Yes, people are assholes. It's sad how the bigots, knowingly or no, make the world a shittier place but are unaffected by it because they don't care, and then you have people who have their heart in the right place and they are the ones bothered by the situation when they did nothing to cause it. It's like the American political system, where you have the party of assholes which is completely unable to govern but it doesn't matter because their voters don't give a shit about social equality anyway, so the government is not needed. So everyone just stays happy on the R side while the country goes to utter shit. It's pathetic.

But rest assured, Callen. Look at history, look at how bad things were. It's getting better, slowly but surely. The election of Trump and the GOP's laughable attempts at government have proven that the party as it stands has no future. The world is largely accepting of homosexuality at this point. Women are starting to speak up. Etcetera.
What you see here, sometimes, is an outdated worldview. And make no mistake, these people are in the minority on ESOC. Don't let the BS get to you.

the big boi has spoken :ugeek:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

deleted_user wrote:QUITE A LOT OF FUN ACTUALLY

8 minutes, that must be a record
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

edeholland wrote:
deleted_user wrote:QUITE A LOT OF FUN ACTUALLY

8 minutes, that must be a record

What my gal said last night too
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

pecelot wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Yes, people are assholes. It's sad how the bigots, knowingly or no, make the world a shittier place but are unaffected by it because they don't care, and then you have people who have their heart in the right place and they are the ones bothered by the situation when they did nothing to cause it. It's like the American political system, where you have the party of assholes which is completely unable to govern but it doesn't matter because their voters don't give a shit about social equality anyway, so the government is not needed. So everyone just stays happy on the R side while the country goes to utter shit. It's pathetic.

It's basically a text that has little to nothing to do with the thread though.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

yemshi wrote:
pecelot wrote:

Yeah, how meaningless!
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

yemshi wrote:
pecelot wrote:

You say that because you have no idea of what's going on right now
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I went to bed and now I'm back!

Leave of absence starts now(ish) btw
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »