Is e-sport only for males?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Is e-sport only for males?

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:Then we are all ists. I don't flirt nor fuck guys.
That's different. You don't flirt or fuck with guys because you're not sexually attracted to them. If you were desperate and horny enough you would began to see males as sexually attractive. Just look at prisons.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

If it's different then you should amend your original blanket statement :P
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:If it's different then you should amend your original blanket statement :P
No I don't have to. You aren't fucking them because on a case to case basis you don't find them sexually attractive. That's drastically different then someone thinking that all women belong in the kitchen because they're women, or that no women should be hit just because she is a woman.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You don't even know why you wouldn't do it so how can you say that it isn't because you view then as objects. You have a real reason, you just may not realize what it is, or you subconsciously know what it is and are suppressing it cause you know it'd wrong. Either that or you've just been brainwashed all your life to believe that. Take your pick really. If you can't articulate it, it's definitely not a logical reason and probably not a good one.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I think I would hit anyone regardless of sex, except for kids and old people who are sick.

I mean all adults are pieces of shit and, given the right reasons and situations, they all deserve to get beat up tbh.

I mean, I wouldn't discriminate when it comes to hitting.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I've never been in a fight I'm a big wimp
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I wouldn't instigate violence towards anyone, but if someone comes at me I'm not backing down regardless of sex or age. I would use different amounts if force based on the perceived threat though. I probably wouldn't hit most women as hard because they aren't as threatening as most men.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Dolan wrote:I think I would hit anyone regardless of sex, except for kids and old people who are sick.

I mean all adults are pieces of shit and, given the right reasons and situations, they all deserve to get beat up tbh.

I mean, I wouldn't discriminate when it comes to hitting.
But old people who aren't sick are fair game?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I've been in a fight once. Some guy who was bigger than me thought he could pull my leg and make fun of me. I hit him in the face, he fell to the ground, I kicked him with my feet a bit then left him alone.

Later on, we made peace.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Jam wrote:But old people who aren't sick are fair game?

Only if they're called Stallone.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

deleted_user wrote:I've never been in a fight I'm a big wimp

your big af, no one wants to challenge you
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

n0el wrote:
deleted_user wrote:I've never been in a fight I'm a big wimp

your big af, no one wants to challenge you

Yeah true.

My sober timidness doesn't always stop me from trying to get in em though less sober.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Iv gotten my ass beat on several occasions, but iv also beaten ass on several occasions.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

eaten*?
mad cuz bad
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

there have been 2 times where I got into a fight with girls, the one time I reacted to their physical assaults (threw her bag out of the window) I got suspended from school for 1 day. looking back I would have acted differently and avoided that situation easily.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

always nice to wait some days and then look if a thread still matches the original topic
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

kami_ryu wrote:
gibson wrote:You don't even know why you wouldn't do it so how can you say that it isn't because you view then as objects. You have a real reason, you just may not realize what it is, or you subconsciously know what it is and are suppressing it cause you know it'd wrong. Either that or you've just been brainwashed all your life to believe that. Take your pick really. If you can't articulate it, it's definitely not a logical reason and probably not a good one.

You're free to say it's because I view women as objects and I won't give a shit, because I know it to be completely untrue. It's stupid of you to tell me "well if you don't have a reason, then the reason is obviously because you view women as objects". Really? Either way, I attach no real importance to what you think of me. If you go through life questioning your every move and motive and trying to over-analyze (emphasis on anal) the "why" of everything, you're just going to sit there and do nothing. and then die meaninglessly

I won't hit women and I have no need to justify it to you, or anyone else for that matter. This is just an iron-clad rule that's been there since the age of dinosaurs. You're a failure as a man if you raise your hand against a woman. I stand by that and don't give two shits if the entire world has a problem with it.
if you read my post I never said that just cause you don't know the reason doesn't mean you automatically view women as objects. I said if you can't articulate the reason it's not a logical reason and probably not a good one. When you say things like "you're a failure as a man if you hit a women historically" to justify it you're just making yourself look more and more sexist. First off that wasn't even true, you really need to brush up on your history. Wife beating was a commonly accepted practice everywhere until very recently, in some places its still accepted. Now a gentlemen likely wouldn't raise hands vs a women in public, because he viewed women as weak and needing protection. You've already said you don't believe that.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I've just been interested to see if you have an actual reason for your beliefs, and since its clear you don't, I don't care either.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I'm afraid that if I hit a woman then lejens will dress up in his crusader PJs and hit my buttocks with his sword over and over again until the plastic cracks while calling me a filthy heathen and gibson will post it on Liveleak.
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

Snuden wrote:I quite like the concept of e-sport played on a more serious level, especially the big events played in big arenas and for big money. I mostly watch Counter Strike since that was the first game I really played.

Are there leagues or divisions for women only or where do they play? The reason I ask is because I am yet to see a female play on any of the bigger teams.

you do know there is a women only division for CSGO right? no one really cares about it but there is, there was a whole thing about it as they got paid more than the men but they got less viewers and are worse at the game.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

I'm sure we can all agree it is generally a bad idea to exert physical force against a male or female. If you have to fight to defend yourself then that is different but if you're a decent person that shouldn't be an issue unless someone is trying to rob you or something.