Is e-sport only for males?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Is e-sport only for males?

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:You either learn this the easy way or the hard way.

wow, you are genuinely the brightest light in the sky. How many years did it take you to come to that enlightened conclusion?!

Anyway, what you say makes 0 sense. But it was already clear you like violence, especially against women, it seems.
That would make sense, considering that most of his views come from the 18th century when wife beating was a commonly accepted practice.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:

wow, you are genuinely the brightest light in the sky. How many years did it take you to come to that enlightened conclusion?!

Anyway, what you say makes 0 sense. But it was already clear you like violence, especially against women, it seems.

Behold, everyone: a product of modernism. No spirituality, no chivalry, no higher ideals; that's all "fairy tales." Instead, what she thinks life is, is simply eating, drinking, shitting, mating, and then dropping dead, not much different from an insect.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:Who says I don't know how to fight? lol

The statistical probability of there being women out there who could beat your ass is over 99.99% so its not really that big of an assumption.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I sometimes wish I was an insect; humanity is highly disappointing at times.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

gibson wrote:
TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:Who says I don't know how to fight? lol

The statistical probability of there being women out there who could beat your ass is over 99.99% so its not really that big of an assumption.

lol nice troll... i'm sure if I had a sex change that would make me so much more stronger....
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Gendarme wrote:I sometimes wish I was an insect; humanity is highly disappointing at times.

How about a horse?

phpBB [video]
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

The strongest women are as strong as an average man. As long as you're at least average, you are stronger than almost all women.

But it doesn't take much strength to cause debilitating damage to a guy, so this doesn't mean much in a fight. It is all about your spirit and technique!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

That's not trolling. Gibson's statement means that there is a 99.99% probability that there are two or more women in the world that could beat your ass. He didn't say that 99.99% of women can beat you.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
umeu wrote:

Behold, everyone: a product of modernism. No spirituality, no chivalry, no higher ideals; that's all "fairy tales." Instead, what she thinks life is, is simply eating, drinking, shitting, mating, and then dropping dead, not much different from an insect.

provide quotes where I said anything like that, or gtfo to reddit. as always, so many assumptions, very few facts, no truth at all. you're becoming a broken record on repeat, lejend. very boring.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:
Show hidden quotes

provide quotes where I said anything like that, or gtfo to reddit. as always, so many assumptions, very few facts, no truth at all. you're becoming a broken record on repeat, lejend. very boring.

Hit a nerve did I? :uglylol:

Sure, I'll provide the quotes. Right after you provide the quotes that prove your slanderous calims. :roll:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Gendarme wrote:That's not trolling. Gibson's statement means that there is a 99.99% probability that there are two or more women in the world that could beat your ass. He didn't say that 99.99% of women can beat you.
I'm glad you were able to put his in simpler terms since someone here seems to have trouble understanding English.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Sure, I'll provide the quotes. Right after you provide the quotes that prove your slanderous calims. :roll:

when did i slander you?
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:
lejend wrote:
Show hidden quotes

when did i slander you?

I consider the accusations about beating women to be fairly grievous.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

when did i slander you?

I consider the accusations about beating women to be fairly grievous.

then you shouldnt tell women they should get beat up by their husbands. Besides, I said you like violence, as indicated by your posts in this thread. I can quote them for you, or you can read back 2 pages. The violence against women, i said it seems to be so, that leaves the option of me being wrong open. its no accusation.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:then you tell women they should get beat up by their husbands.

When did I tell them that?

Besides, I said you like violence, as indicated by your posts in this thread.

Only against male humans and demons though.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:

you said spanky should get a husband so he could beat her. if it's not as it appears, then thats your own fault. don't say it's slander.

what about violence against transgenders? if a boy thinks he's a girl, can you beat him up or not?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Maybe send him to his room to think things over.
:hmm:
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:you said spanky should get a husband so he could beat her. if it's not as it appears, then thats your own fault. don't say it's slander.

Spanky and I were kidding around about spanking her for being very wrong about politics. Who said anything about a "beating"?

what about violence against transgenders? if a boy thinks he's a girl, can you beat him up or not?

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits, and if a guy does something worthy of being defended/retaliated against, of course.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
umeu wrote:you said spanky should get a husband so he could beat her. if it's not as it appears, then thats your own fault. don't say it's slander.

Spanky and I were kidding around about spanking her for being very wrong about politics. Who said anything about a "beating"?

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits, and if a guy does something worthy of being defended/retaliated against, of course.

Do you find domestic battery funny?

there are actually also chicks with dicks, transgender can go both ways. what if all she does is being a girl, should you beat her up? or perhaps because its an insult against the laws of god? i don't know, you tell me please ty.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

umeu wrote:Do you find domestic battery funny?

there are actually also chicks with dicks, transgender can go both ways. what if all she does is being a girl, should you beat her up? or perhaps because its an insult against the laws of god? i don't know, you tell me please ty.

Ah, all this time I thought you were trolling. Now I see you just legitimately lack the cognitive ability to understand things. My bad.

And a guy can't "be a girl." Learn to basic biology and spirituality.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

lejend wrote:

You like the female demons?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:
umeu wrote:Do you find domestic battery funny?

Ah, all this time I thought you were trolling. Now I see you just legitimately lack the cognitive ability to understand things. My bad.

And a guy can't "be a girl." Learn to basic biology and spirituality.

You can't even read. Just answer my questions please, i want to learn from someone as special as you!

Being, as in behaving as, a girl, whatever that entails. I know enough about biology, more than you know about psychology. And As I said, you can't read.

Have you ever seen demons? Did you beat them in a swordfight?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

:devil:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Russia Acolyte
Dragoon

Post by Acolyte »

:wood: