Apology to community

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: Apology to community

Post by princeofcarthage »

agrondergermane wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I don't think it's a matter of words. He's just saying that despite how you feel about it, little good will come from "kicking someone while they're down".

I don't take it as seriously as Mitoe does, fortunately.

and u rly think sir musket is down atm? :)

The real question is why did you post this on a smurf account when this whole debacle is because of smurfing?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

princeofcarthage wrote:
agrondergermane wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The real question is why did you post this on a smurf account when this whole debacle is because of smurfing?

so AgronDerGermane is a smurf account? just tell me how is AgronDerGermane a smurf account?
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

i guess you're talking about 陈川
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

inb4 he cheats again and writes a long apology when he actually doesn't give a shit
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

So does he care about what the community thinks or not? I am confused.
Pay more attention to detail.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Gendarme wrote:So does he care about what the community thinks or not? I am confused.

Lol ask him :maniac:
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

wondering when tederes post comes
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

For fuck sake musket you moron, almost redeemed yourself in the eyes of the community after moesbar hacking and now you do this in a totally irrelevant tourney but fking it up all the same, yes ofc people wont believe/accept the apology as theyll probably think its only because of the fact you were caught. And i dont blame them as the message didnt seem to sink in the first time.
But kickings fun @Mitoe
Fuck the free world @QueenOfdestiny
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

facepalm
Germany Carnage
Musketeer

Post by Carnage »

unless im misinterpreting what you wrote, it appears to me you dont know the definition of smurfing.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

agrondergermane wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I don't think it's a matter of words. He's just saying that despite how you feel about it, little good will come from "kicking someone while they're down".

I don't take it as seriously as Mitoe does, fortunately.

I don't think he's feeling great. Then again he has certain mental ailments (as evidenced in his behaviour), so who the fuck knows.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

Since most people here don't have the mind of a troll I will fill you in.

SirMusket can't wait to get another chance and pull off some BIG FINALE to piss everyone off and have a good laugh.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

You made this same apology two years ago. I accepted it then. I and many other people were optimistic in your ability to mature as a person and in the player you might become.

It appears that optimism was for naught. My best advice is to take a look at your behavior, your actions, the whole lot of them, and understand why it is they are surfacing and why they are harmful. For as much as our online personas can differ from reality there is a part of ourselves which cannot and does not.

This is a game and only a game. What sorts of things matter to you as a person of integrity? A game shouldn't matter so much.

I hope this is the last time I say something like this to you.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

2 questions
1. who caught ur acc being a smurf?
2. why is roiarthurbis redacted when its not an accusation but fact that he cheated?
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mitoe wrote:I’m sure that kicking someone while they’re already down feels good, but I fail to see what purpose it really serves.

The problem is that he isn't really down.

I mean, it's already hard to forgive him for smurfing after he bragged all over the forums that he's become a super good player etc, when in fact it wasn't even him playing in his tourney games. He even made a thread flaming gibson and callen iirc, because they accused him of letting someone play on his acc, and there again explained how good he became, how legit he is, and how jealous they are.

So this was before getting caught. It makes him even more guilty, but well, you could imagine that at least, once caught, he has the decency to keep a low profile. But no, you locked yourself a thread where he was still arguing and finding excuses, even after it was made public that he smurfed... How can we expect people to pardon him then? It really doesn't bring sympathy, especially since it's the 2nd time this kind of shit happens.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sebnan12 wrote:2 questions
2. why is roiarthurbis redacted when its not an accusation but fact that he cheated?

Esoc said they spotted the smurfing by checking recs and ip tracking.
roi actually didn't cheat in tourney, it was uhlan. But yeah idk why it's redacted, when esoc themselves made a post about it.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

As this is Sir_Musket's 2nd public apology, I will be careful with him and not trust him anymore for a year or so and then, look if his behavior has changed
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

lmfao u wanted to boost ur ego in a 500 people big community by winning a tournament for people not good enough to win a real tournament? LOOOOOOL
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Kaiserklein wrote:

roi actually didn't cheat in tourney, it was uhlan. But yeah idk why it's redacted, when esoc themselves made a post about it.
My guess is that it is not actually redacted and sirmusket wrote that himself. Mods usually use bolded red text.
Pay more attention to detail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

My guess is that it is not actually redacted and sirmusket wrote that himself. Mods usually use bolded red text.

Yes, I considered that as well, but I'm not sure
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Kaiserklein wrote:

:hmm:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

He literally ruined his second chance tournament while he got a second chance. I am willing to forgive him because of this joke.

Btw, SirMusket, you are saying smurfing isn't cheating, but then I don't think you know what cheating means. When you are playing not according to the rules, that's cheating. I think you mean this is not 'hacking', but I don't know why that would make a difference. Other than that, I don't really care about this drama, I just hope you won't start flaming others and you will try to act better from now on, even with all the hate. Wish you all the luck with that :flowers:

queenofdestiny wrote:THIS PERSON HAVE NO RESPECT!
so I speak out loud what I think and I don't care if he have a problem with it.

Because he loved to do that and all what he did for example flame people and also me hard that they noobs, suck and flame them about there real life etc... But in fact he even didn't played himself but w/e I think we are in a free world where everyone can say what they want and I'm not happy with the disicon (yes idk how to write it) from esoc imo he should also be banned from the next tournament. And yes I know I'm hard but it's not a bad thing to be hard on other people.

I understand you don't care if he has a problem with it, but what if others have a problem with it? Do you care if other members, like Mitoe, have a problem with this attitude? I am wondering about this because you talk about a free world, but I don't know you understand what that means. In your country you probably have the right of free speech, but that has nothing to do with ESOC, it just means the government can't punish you for your opinion. Relevant XKCD. You are also saying you are not happy with the decision, but in @Mr_Bramboy's post he clearly says that further sanctions may follow. Obviously the Media Team and other staff members have to think this through, so I don't blame them for not having a clear answer yet. Other than that, I think you want the best for SirMusket, for ESOC and for AoE3, so I am happy to see you still care about us, even with all the negativity you talked about earlier. :smile:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

edeholland wrote:He literally ruined his second chance tournament. I am willing to forgive him because of this joke.

Btw, SirMusket, you are saying smurfing isn't cheating, but then I don't think you know what cheating means. When you are playing not according to the rules, that's cheating. I think you mean this is not 'hacking', but I don't know why that would make a difference. Other than that, I don't really care about this drama, I just hope you won't start flaming others and you will try to act better from now on, even with all the hate. Wish you all the luck with that :flowers:

queenofdestiny wrote:THIS PERSON HAVE NO RESPECT!
so I speak out loud what I think and I don't care if he have a problem with it.

Because he loved to do that and all what he did for example flame people and also me hard that they noobs, suck and flame them about there real life etc... But in fact he even didn't played himself but w/e I think we are in a free world where everyone can say what they want and I'm not happy with the disicon (yes idk how to write it) from esoc imo he should also be banned from the next tournament. And yes I know I'm hard but it's not a bad thing to be hard on other people.

I understand you don't care if he has a problem with it, but what if others have a problem with it? Do you care if other members, like Mitoe, have a problem with this attitude? I am wondering about this because you talk about a free world, but I don't know you understand what that means. In your country you probably have the right of free speech, but that has nothing to do with ESOC, it just means the government can't punish you for your opinion. Relevant XKCD. You are also saying you are not happy with the decision, but in @Mr_Bramboy's post he clearly says that further sanctions may follow. Obviously the Media Team and other staff members have to think this through, so I don't blame them for not having a clear answer yet. Other than that, I think you want the best for SirMusket, for ESOC and for AoE3, so I am happy to see you still care about us, even with all the negativity you talked about earlier. :smile:

Yes i know some people migth not like how i talk.
And yes i still like the community ... if not i wouldnt do treaty tournaments :hmm: :love:
Anyway im done with this shit disaster.
Let's all move on.
shit juice :hmm:
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag Dr. D1CK
Skirmisher

Post by Dr. D1CK »

I forgive you.
"Build a man a fire, he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life"