Apology to community

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Apology to community

Post by sirmusket »

In any case how can you accuse anyone of crying @Kaiserkelin your literally the biggest sook in all of aoe3.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

2+2 is 4 and I am not a dick nor trying to be one!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

princeofcarthage wrote:2+2 is 4 and I am not a dick nor trying to be one!

-1?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I'm still wondering how butifle is getting out of this so easily. He's willingly ruining a tournament for people too..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

@sirmusket Why don't you just shut up man? I mean, after cheating, point trading, maphacking, smurfing, you still have a mouth? Can't you just, like, accept that you have been a huge piece of shit and get over with it?

Wow, I really don't regret giving evidence about your smurfing to ESOC... You deserve it so much, was 10/10
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

I'm still wondering when everyone will be quite about everything and act civil and let the mods decide whats happening , and not randomly go on my stream to flame me outta nowhere because you have nothing better to do with your life.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:@sirmusket Why don't you just shut up man? I mean, after cheating, point trading, maphacking, smurfing, you still have a mouth? Can't you just, like, accept that you have been a huge piece of shit and get over with it?

Wow, I really don't regret giving evidence about your smurfing to ESOC... You deserve it so much, was 10/10

The hypocrisy, I was shutting my mouth, until your only friend goes on twitch to start flaming me. She yells for help in the ESOC threads and you, her lord and savoir, come and start a flame war for no reason. COOL. Couldn't care less who gave the evidence, not surprised it was you though since you spend your life on your computer anyway.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I just asked a question...
If you're behavior and attitude are so shit to react in the worst way shows just that you are not in the position atm to say anything.
To flame me personally like how I look like is really rude and do you know what... You are the only person on esoc who ever flamed me that I have to much weight!
shit juice :hmm:
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

Anybody knows where i left my Popcorn?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Lenari wrote:Anybody knows where i left my Popcorn?

at my place, sweet tits
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

queenofdestiny wrote:I just asked a question...
If you're behavior and attitude are so shit to react in the worst way shows just that you are not in the position atm to say anything.
To flame me personally like how I look like is really rude and do you know what... You are the only person on esoc who ever flamed me that I have to much weight!

Suprise surpise another lie. 100% Sure I read a thread some time ago when Acolyte flamed you for being **** , and said much worse things, i simply said you could go to the gym instead of flaming me. I'm going to use a bit of your logic "All I said was" go the gym. I wasn't implying anything..
No Flag Bucknasty
Musketeer

Post by Bucknasty »

_H2O wrote:Thank you for the apology! I can appreciate the courage it takes to make a public apology and make yourself vulnerable in the community. What really matters is that you truly change your attitude about cheating. While this game is a casual small gaming community, cheating in anything effectively ends the game for all parties involved.

Really bad take....both times apology came after getting caught..otherwise would have kept doing it and also apologies came after someone told him to do it....chances are mitoe wrote all of this for him as he has proven in the past he can’t do his own work
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

@sirmusket have you considered taking the kami_Ryu approach to the problem at hand?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:The hypocrisy, I was shutting my mouth, until your only friend goes on twitch to start flaming me. She yells for help in the ESOC threads and you, her lord and savoir, come and start a flame war for no reason. COOL. Couldn't care less who gave the evidence, not surprised it was you though since you spend your life on your computer anyway.

Dude no, you're not shutting your mouth anywhere near enough. Don't stream. Don't type in twitch chats. Don't type on ESOC. And most importantly, don't argue with people all the time. Just don't exist.
You don't deserve any kind of respect from this community anymore, so everytime you do ANYTHING that reminds people that you exist, you're gonna get hated. And it's well deserved. Why can't you understand that?

Btw, you started a flame war when you used personal insults against queen just because she said "does AOE O have anti cheat?". I didn't start it.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Bucknasty wrote:
_H2O wrote:Thank you for the apology! I can appreciate the courage it takes to make a public apology and make yourself vulnerable in the community. What really matters is that you truly change your attitude about cheating. While this game is a casual small gaming community, cheating in anything effectively ends the game for all parties involved.

Really bad take....both times apology came after getting caught..otherwise would have kept doing it and also apologies came after someone told him to do it....chances are mitoe wrote all of this for him as he has proven in the past he can’t do his own work

@Mitoe he got me.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:The hypocrisy, I was shutting my mouth, until your only friend goes on twitch to start flaming me. She yells for help in the ESOC threads and you, her lord and savoir, come and start a flame war for no reason. COOL. Couldn't care less who gave the evidence, not surprised it was you though since you spend your life on your computer anyway.

Dude no, you're not shutting your mouth anywhere near enough. Don't stream. Don't type in twitch chats. Don't type on ESOC. And most importantly, don't argue with people all the time. Just don't exist.
You don't deserve any kind of respect from this community anymore, so everytime you do ANYTHING that reminds people that you exist, you're gonna get hated. And it's well deserved. Why can't you understand that?

Btw, you started a flame war when you used personal insults against queen just because she said "does AOE O have anti cheat?". I didn't start it.

Sorry forgot the whole community loves you. Actually quite opposite, Its no wonder you have no friends here. It's not "just" saying does AOEO have anti cheat. I "just" said go the gym :D. I can type where/when/how I wan't. Your comment is a clear example of flame, If i wrote the same thing I would probs be banned on ESOC. Too bad mods are sleeping or sth
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Looks like Kaiser's google translate broke.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

No you said more... Glad I Screenshot what you say... I can't wait to see other secrenshots where you are talking to others... I think Smth like this we'll see soon and then really you can't say anything anymore
shit juice :hmm:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

@Hazza54321 im getting 3v1'd where are you Uhlans?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Oh sirmusket... what are we going to do with you?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:Oh sirmusket... what are we going to do with you.

Yes all my fault, Kaiser is a perfect innocent human being
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:Sorry forgot the whole community loves you. Actually quite opposite, Its no wonder you have no friends here. It's not "just" saying does AOEO have anti cheat. I "just" said go the gym :D. I can type where/when/how I wan't. Your comment is a clear example of flame, If i wrote the same thing I would probs be banned on ESOC. Too bad mods are sleeping or sth

Do you know that this is just online stuff? Who cares about having "friends" here? Even just the fact that you say this shows that you don't even know what having a friend means. Plus, coming from you, the guy who is hated by 90% of the community... It's hard not to laugh

And yea, you can type all you want, sure. Just don't be surprised everyone is shitting on you all the time then. And don't act like you don't care, cause you cry about it all the time. You even consider quitting aoe because of it. Why are you still hesitating?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Anyone who continues this behavior is not going to continue to talk for much longer. I am going to lock this thread, I think SirMusket has had enough of it, even though he literally asked for it.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I have probably lost everyone's trust already, which is understandable
Sorry
I should have been more appreciative of that and learn from it
I'd like to apologise
I strongly regret ...

...five pages later...