ESOC Meetup Proposal (June, 2018)

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

ESOC Meetup Proposal (June, 2018)

Post by fightinfrenchman »

So I think it's more than high time we had an ESOC meetup, so the members of the community can get to know each other IRL. My proposal is that this meetup would take place sometime in the month of June 2018, and would happen in the wonder city of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America.

Why is this a great location? It brings together Europeans and people on the West Coast of the US, for one. Not to mention all the East Coast members, including all members of the Basement who would be able to reach the destination with just a few minutes of driving (and for me, a couple minutes of walking).

Lancaster has some great attractions. The city has a well-developed downtown, and of course we are famous for our rural areas and Amish communities. We have many delicious treats including shoofly pies, whoopie pies, and other things that aren't pies.

In conclusion, this is clearly the best location for an ESOC meetup. Who would be available/willing to come in the month of June? @evilcheadar @gustavusadolphus @Lord_Hiney @Dr. D1CK Myself and @Vinyanyérë are already confirmed.

EDIT: This is 100% serious. Please talk to me if you're interested in coming, as long as you aren't "weird"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: ESOC Meetup Proposal (June, 2018)

Post by tedere12 »

Traveling to the US just to meet a bunch of nerds is way too expensive and a dubious move
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

tedere12 wrote:Traveling to the US just to meet a bunch of nerds is way too expensive and a dubious move

Well you're gonna have to drive down there, see if he's under another name
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

If I can find enough time between jerking off and playing video games I'd consider coming.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Keep it in europe and I shall come, travelling to usa just to meet is way too expensive
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

Post by TheInvincibleJannisary »

Wow in good old PA... I might stop by and bring some beer and chicks.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Id prefer an eu meeting. NA guys are all pc and shit
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:Wow in good old PA... I might stop by and bring some beer and chicks.

Ye we can have a party at @Dr. D1CK 's house!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

princeofcarthage wrote:Keep it in europe and I shall come, travelling to usa just to meet is way too expensive

Well there are a lot of people from ESOC here in the states, and plenty of great attractions here for you to see. You may even be able to fundraise here on the forums for your trip
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

momuuu wrote:Id prefer an eu meeting. NA guys are all pc and shit

interesting world we live in where believing in equal rights is negative
Dragoon

momuuu wrote:Id prefer an eu meeting. NA guys are all pc and shit

NA guys are pc? Dude I voted for Trump and he became president. Try to offend me and I'll agree with any offensive thing you say.
Retired Contributor

fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Keep it in europe and I shall come, travelling to usa just to meet is way too expensive

Well there are a lot of people from ESOC here in the states, and plenty of great attractions here for you to see. You may even be able to fundraise here on the forums for your trip
And lot many in europe as well, its not about money, it's if I come just for meetup then it makes no sense, costs huge amount of time and money. Then it kind off forces me into doing US tour which at that might point I might not want. Europe is just few hours by flight and comparatively cheaper. Then lets say a week tour with 2-3 days for meetup seems viable. Besides due to density of attractions theres much more to see in europe in shorter amount of time and cheaper way compared to usa
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

princeofcarthage wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

And lot many in europe as well, its not about money, it's if I come just for meetup then it makes no sense, costs huge amount of time and money. Then it kind off forces me into doing US tour which at that might point I might not want. Europe is just few hours by flight and comparatively cheaper. Then lets say a week tour with 2-3 days for meetup seems viable. Besides due to density of attractions theres much more to see in europe in shorter amount of time and cheaper way compared to usa

Well USA has plenty of cool things, so you're sort of wrong in that respect. You can even visit NYC from Lancaster, PA, which is the cultural capital of the world. Europe can't really compete in that regard.
Dragoon

fightinfrenchman wrote:
TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:Wow in good old PA... I might stop by and bring some beer and chicks.

We can pregame it there. Go to a bar or club (dependent on where the hot chicks are) and get further drunk and hopefully score some meth and coke. Nothing like banging chicks on meth/coke/alcohol in a car. I usually just find a dark ally and crash there cuz you'll be too fucked up to even dial your phone when the nights over.
Retired Contributor

fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well USA has plenty of cool things, so you're sort of wrong in that respect. You can even visit NYC from Lancaster, PA, which is the cultural capital of the world. Europe can't really compete in that regard.

Where do you get your info from, or you just randomly decide to make things up as they suit or just select what you like and manipulate what you don't? Since when NYC is cultural capital of world :hmm:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

princeofcarthage wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Where do you get your info from, or you just randomly decide to make things up as they suit or just select what you like and manipulate what you don't? Since when NYC is cultural capital of world :hmm:

Well it's a huge city in the US, and has a lot of important cultural landmarks, also where the UN is, so I would feel comfortable saying it's the cultural capital of the world.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

We can pregame it there. Go to a bar or club (dependent on where the hot chicks are) and get further drunk and hopefully score some meth and coke. Nothing like banging chicks on meth/coke/alcohol in a car. I usually just find a dark ally and crash there cuz you'll be too fucked up to even dial your phone when the nights over.

Can you legally buy alcohol?
Dragoon

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

of course lol... who the hell can't who posts on these forums?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

i bet irl you weight 95 ibs and the only tittys you've seen were your moms and your aunts when you spied on her changing during a family reunion.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You just didn't seem like it. Anyway, it's just a few minutes drive from Lancaster to get to Quarryville, the great heroin capital of central PA if you're into that kind of stuff
Dragoon

gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i bet irl you weight 95 ibs and the only tittys you've seen were your moms and your aunts when you spied on her changing during a family reunion.

and I bet that 99.9% of females can kick your ass lol
Dragoon

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You just didn't seem like it. Anyway, it's just a few minutes drive from Lancaster to get to Quarryville, the great heroin capital of central PA if you're into that kind of stuff

What do I seem like to you? I guess getting laid gets old at 19? lol
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Your posting style led me to believe you're 13 years (of age)
Dragoon

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

That's how I communicate with AOE3 players.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

That's how I communicate with AOE3 players.

Well I'll see you at the meetup! If you're not at least 21 years of age we won't give you alcohol though, that's more than illegal!