disclosing info about your peers in discord

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: disclosing info about your peers in discord

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein wrote:@spanky4ever let me guess... One of them was Xochiquentzin? :O

No, I really dont think so.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

lordraphael wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Gendarme wrote:@deleted_user4 No. Internet-acquaintances are not meaningful to everyone as they are to you. One does not necessarily care more about a person in this community than a complete internet-stranger simply due to having "known" them for more than a year. Sharing the discovered Facebook-account of a random person on the internet is not wrong and certainly does not make one a scumbag.

You love your moral high ground and claim to be caring, but ironically all you do is flame people who do not share your opinions when you're not busy shitposting. You insist on calling this person an asshole and a scumbag, but if there is one person in this community who deserves those names it is you yourself. Try to take a look in the mirror for once.

Oh, there's nothing ironic about it. It's very true I am also an asshole and a scumbag. I never said I wasn't. All I do is be toxic too. But I can still say things so I do.

Internet acquaintances are people. It's good to be considerate of people. We've all grown so impersonal, and I am no better.

Moral high ground? I'm a shitty individual. That's not where I'm coming from.

inb4 Matthew 7:5

if youre aware what a shitty person you are then why dont you change that. Ihavent been posting at all for the past few months and just reading the forum and when your latest pile of shit rained down on the forums i genuinely considered leaving ESOC forever. ESOC is probably dead and all of you posting in this topic have had their fair share contributing to it.

I'm actually an undercover agent from The Council sent to sow seeds of dissent amongst ESOC users. I cultivate chaos. I am an aggro fascist. My true affiliation bears no meaning anymore. My job here is done. 8-)
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ESOC is dead. I have the biggest share because I went from 20 posts per day to about 2 per day and I made 10-20% of all posts of esoc back then. I am sorry.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

ESOC isn't dead at all, you guys just spend your time doing the wrong stuff here. There's a kind of friday smackdown now, the match up of the week, and the same strategy topics as usual. There's new EP releases and more tourneys than ever. There's new people joining the forums on a regular basis.
But ofc, if you just spend your time focusing on useless off-topic threads, trolls, and racist/sexist discussions, you see only the bad side of ESOC, and at the same time you don't help to improve the situation at all.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:ESOC isn't dead at all, you guys just spend your time doing the wrong stuff here. There's a kind of friday smackdown now, the match up of the week, and the same strategy topics as usual. There's new EP releases and more tourneys than ever. There's new people joining the forums on a regular basis.
But ofc, if you just spend your time focusing on useless off-topic threads, trolls, and racist/sexist discussions, you see only the bad side of ESOC, and at the same time you don't help to improve the situation at all.

The good side is just kinda limited and hard to find. It wasn't always that way for sure and I believe there is a decline in how things are (but the human mind is cluttered due to being human after all, so I might just be completely wrong). You just end up browsing these topics.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

useless off-topic threads
Now I am triggered.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Kaiserklein wrote:ESOC isn't dead at all, you guys just spend your time doing the wrong stuff here. There's a kind of friday smackdown now, the match up of the week, and the same strategy topics as usual. There's new EP releases and more tourneys than ever. There's new people joining the forums on a regular basis.

i wish i could give this post so many more likes
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

rsy wrote:
deleted_user wrote:You need to get offended more 8-)

my dude u need to stop caring about people and arguments some times. Like gendy jerom dont even really play the game that often or well hide under smurfs if they do, why do u care what they think. Sometimes u just need to take a step back and let karma do its work, the assholes will pay for it in time!

I am nothing without my 8-) posts
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

deleted_user wrote:
rsy wrote:
deleted_user wrote:You need to get offended more 8-)

my dude u need to stop caring about people and arguments some times. Like gendy jerom dont even really play the game that often or well hide under smurfs if they do, why do u care what they think. Sometimes u just need to take a step back and let karma do its work, the assholes will pay for it in time!

I am nothing without my 8-) posts

Hiding the PC status behind the Dutch flag, aren't we?
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

@spanky4ever
why would you waste your hard earned money on these people. It took me about 10 minutes watching their stream to know that their a bunch of idiots ;)
There are a lot of nice streamers you donated too, if you have to spent your money give it to them. I would recommend you to spend it on Bitcoins :lol:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

donate your money to me instead !
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@Lenari I don't know you but I love you.
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Lenari wrote:@spanky4ever
why would you waste your hard earned money on these people. It took me about 10 minutes watching their stream to know that their a bunch of idiots ;)
There are a lot of nice streamers you donated too, if you have to spent your money give it to them. I would recommend you to spend it on Bitcoins :lol:
Thank you for the compliment :)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lol @gibson guess you are the most beneficiary of my donations. Hope you spent it well, got yourself a treat :love:
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

can I have a donation please? I'll spend it on drugs, prommissed
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Kaiser is the winner of this thread :!:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

dietschlander wrote:can I have a donation please? I'll spend it on drugs, prommissed

Im glad, you make me happy again, with your lol posts :biggrin:
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

gamevideo113 wrote:Kaiser is the winner of this thread :!:

Gendarme is
give that guy a manual
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

well, I hope the community is the winner of this thread. Be more carefull in the future please. What is given to you as a personal trust, in a pm, is not to be disclosed, and the info you get when somebody appreciate you enough to donate, is not something you should share in a discord chat.
Just try a little more to be NICE, and show some respect to what is trusted to you :P
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

iwillspankyou wrote:well, I hope the community is the winner of this thread. Be more carefull in the future please. What is given to you as a personal trust, in a pm, is not to be disclosed, and the info you get when somebody appreciate you enough to donate, is not something you should share in a discord chat.
Just try a little more to be NICE, and show some respect to what is trusted to you :P

lol you should be more careful in the future
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

iwillspankyou wrote:well, I hope the community is the winner of this thread. Be more carefull in the future please. What is given to you as a personal trust, in a pm, is not to be disclosed, and the info you get when somebody appreciate you enough to donate, is not something you should share in a discord chat.

yes Tedere is right here Spank, you should also have to be a bit more cautious as to who you are sharing your information with, don't trust people on internet and if you do, don't tell them too much personal stuff about you, bc precaution is better than 4 page thread.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@tedere12 yeah not trusting a "friend" - that sound very healthy. I will be more carefull of whom I donate to, and who I trust - yeah - we all lost. not good :cry:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Usually when you tell someone something that has to be kept secret you add to that that it's a secret. Standard social stuff you know. How else is someone to figure its a secret?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

btw, the person who had my email adress, have PMd me, and we are a ok, just so that is said!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

momuuu wrote:

Usually when you tell someone something that has to be kept secret you add to that that it's a secret. Standard social stuff you know. How else is someone to figure its a secret?

personal stuff about my health, should make even you c the red flag, before disclosing it. I really think you know this. And the only way I knew it was you, was that I only disclosed it to you. Maybe I thought you where special? in a good way