open letter to hello3713

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: open letter to hello3713

Post by sirmusket »

queenofdestiny wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You don't have to post in the threads..if it bores you, then just move along

Yeah yeah you might be right... 7 8* and counting, likes can't lie... I was to hard
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

queenofdestiny wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You don't have to post in the threads..if it bores you, then just move along

Yeah yeah you might be right... 7 likes can't lie... I was to hard

Ofc, cause social media thumbs up = life
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

IAmSoldieR wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yeah yeah you might be right... 7 likes can't lie... I was to hard

Employer: Sir, we're looking at your resume now... you are grossly unqualified for the position in terms of traditional skills and experience, but it says here you got 10 likes on an ESOC post? Please, tell us more. We're interested.

Judge: You are on trial for driving under the influence. You came to court sporting pajamas. You are clearly drunk now, and in a Facebook post you posted last night you said, "Judge Brownton can brown my town, if you know what I mean." I was astonished and disgusted with your character. But since, that post has received seven likes and I want to personally salute you for your wit. Well done! Defendant is innocent. Case dismissed.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

deleted_user wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Employer: Sir, we're looking at your resume now... you are grossly unqualified for the position in traditional skills and experience, but it says here you got 10 likes on an ESOC post? Please, tell us more. We're interested.

Judge: You are on trial for driving under the influence. You came to court sporting pajamas. You are clearly drunk now, and in a Facebook post you posted last night you said, "Judge Brownton can brown my town, if you know what I mean." I was astonished and disgusted with your character. But since, that post has received seven likes and I want to personally salute you for your wit. Well done! Defendant is innocent. Case dismissed.

0 likes
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

tedere12 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Employer: Sir, we're looking at your resume now... you are grossly unqualified for the position in traditional skills and experience, but it says here you got 10 likes on an ESOC post? Please, tell us more. We're interested.

0 likes

how is that for getting the last word spoken on the issue?
Oh - sorry that could b me :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

shhhh (just to make sure)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

only kidding ;)
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

tedere12 wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Show hidden quotes

0 likes

What Callen is saying is that trash talking is ok if you get likes.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

If I where you, I would monitor my trash talking on Discord @bigsmoke big blue smoke
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

dang that felt gooooood ;)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

bigsmoke wrote:
tedere12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

0 likes

What Callen is saying is that trash talking is ok if you get likes.

It's a deeper commentary than that. I am a philozofur
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

lol @deleted_user4 you are a mixed trinkle of goodies ;)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

and baddies 2
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

iwillspankyou wrote:If I where you, I would monitor my trash talking on Discord @bigsmoke big blue smoke

fair enough tbh
~~ pecelot rip ~~
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

deleted_user wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Employer: Sir, we're looking at your resume now... you are grossly unqualified for the position in terms of traditional skills and experience, but it says here you got 10 likes on an ESOC post? Please, tell us more. We're interested.

Shit that woulda came in handy
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

princeofkabul wrote:The expert's insight of the Colorado game.

The opponent team (Ryan, SirCallen and Dimy20) had an interesting strategy going to game. The russian put pressure to our Japan player (CHATIMENTS) who made typical 3v3 japan player mistake for not switching shrines on food to provide enough income to deal with Russian early colonial aggression. Our team ended up smacking them after long struggle (Ryan and Dimy). But the damage had already be done! : OOO The japan player had slow start due to idling his economy and he was very much behind. Russian's strong presence in our base made me continue with hussar production to able to counter push their blockhouses and siege them down. Ryan aka the mancler saw this game plan of mine and came to a conclusion : "Well fuck, imma just age and counter him with goons :- DDD" Meanwhile Sircallen in the Southern part of the map very selfishly decided not to take part on this futile scuffle, but... he did this for greater good! Sircallen very brilliantly took the map control of our side and seized the ownership of many tasty elks,reindeers and silvermines. This game move particularly made me astonished of Sircallen's strategical thinking and vigorous gamestyle. And the result of this ended up in their favour since I had to ask our Brit player (thenotorious) to help me from Sircallen's bloodthirsty armies. Eventually they managed to win the game when our Japan player run out of momentum in battlefield and Manclers economic progression was too much for us to handle.

-Me Princeofkabul aka "The expert" shall take the blame for our team's surrender for underestimating Sircallen's capability in battlefield.

-Princeofkabul
signed 12.3.2018 Hämeenlinna Finland

this is my favorite post on ESOC