I love you all

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: I love you all

Post by pecelot »

I thought it wouldn't be that much out of place to give a brief shout-out to our special but forgotten ESOC homies

bdsmcolony, SirMusket, wuziqii, roiarthurbis, kweenofdynasty, spanky, and the big man himself: LONEWOLF123

I LOVE YOU ALL
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

pecelot wrote:LONEWOLF123

This guy has always been my mentor and I'd like to take this chance to thank him for all the things he's done for ESOC and especially for me.
Take a bow @LONEWOLF123
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Sargsyan wrote:

This guy has always been my mentor and I'd like to take this chance to thank him for all the things he's done for Elder Scrolls Online Community and especially for me.
Take a bow @LONEWOLF123

Thx man i appreciate it :)
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

pecelot wrote:I thought it wouldn't be that much out of place to give a brief shout-out to our special but forgotten Elder Scrolls Online Community homies

bdsmcolony, SirMusket, wuziqii, roiarthurbis, kweenofdynasty, spanky, and the big man himself: LONEWOLF123

I LOVE YOU ALL

thank you :)
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Sargsyan wrote:

This guy has always been my mentor and I'd like to take this chance to thank him for all the things he's done for Elder Scrolls Online Community and especially for me.
Take a bow @LONEWOLF123

Btw i will be active soon i am realy busy nowadays
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Sargsyan wrote:

Take a bow @LONEWOLF123

The guy that keeps editing my post has a special place in my heart.dude i literally shite myself laughing at this haha
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Sargsyan wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:

Take a bow @LONEWOLF123

The guy that keeps editing my post has a special place in my heart.dude i literally shite myself laughing at this haha

yea ban the admin ( i will screenshot this)
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yea ban the admin ( i will screenshot this)

How do u ben him, i dont have the batton ???
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Nice April Fool's trick @XeeleeFlower. It is okay to hate the community but keep it silent like Jerom.
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

japanesegeneral wrote:Nice April Fool's trick @XeeleeFlower. It is okay to hate the community but keep it silent like Jerom.

damn hahahhaah
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

japanesegeneral wrote:Nice April Fool's trick @XeeleeFlower. It is okay to hate the community but keep it silent like Jerom.

:lol:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

XeeleeFlower wrote:I just wanted to let you all know how much I love and appreciate all of you. I'm sorry if I'm a bitch sometimes and try to place my morality and subjective feelings on everyone. I really do care about each and everyone of you. Without this community, I would have never found the love of my life, @Goodspeed Thank you all for being here and for sharing parts of yourself. You all are so beautiful, some of you don't seem to see your own beauty, but I know it's in there. Subjective morality again. I'm sorry.

It's a great thing for you to say! I definitely agree that there are some great parts of the community, even if they are sometimes overshadowed.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix