I love myself

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Re: I love myself

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Snuden wrote:So I play vs this 1lt, me as Brit, him as Port.

My plan is to make 5 muskets and use them to raid (I'm thinking he goes to age 3) I slam down a barracks with my perfectly macro'd wood (semi forward) and grab a TP... hmm, maybe I didn't make a TP after all. I made the barracks though. First raid is a fiasco of proportions, lost 2 muskets without getting any villagers. I decide to make 5 more. I re-enter his base with 8 muskets and is met with an army of his own.

I panic for a second, thinking "Is he already aging AND have an army?" I consider to resign and pest him. Instead of resigning I slam down another rax and reorganize my peasants. I make a few batches of muskets, while remaining totally passive (positioning my army right on top of his dead explorer)

Meanwhile I discovered that thish map also have water kek, I check his deck for the first time and see he is all geared up for some fishing. I then make a Snuden trademark move - I queue 15ish musket in each barrack, spending all the resources I had saved for age up. At this point I remain totally passive and still with my army on top of his explorer.

It is finally go time, just before drag-boxing my muskets I click age-up, so if my attack fail I will be totally defenseless. This time my attack is stopped by a wall, I scout along the entire wall to check for leaks but I don't find any. I don't know why but I quickly make a stable, using 4 villagers.

I finally arrive in age 3 and so does he. My first shipment is 2 falconets and at the same time a mass a hussar army. My falconets are lost quite quickly to his culverins but I managed to break through his wall. At this point it's pretty routine, just drag-box my mix of muskets and hussars and z-move. GG.

He ask's for a re and we spawn on Hudson Bay (ESOC version) and again he is going water heavy. I take all 3 TP's and upgrade to stagecoach. This time my plan is to corner him, while I take the map. It works like a charm and I am soon in age 4 with upgraded muskets and hussars. Another GG.

The only thing standing out from game 2 was when he killed my unprotected falcs with his mamalukes and when he destroyed my TC with a monitor. It took me quite a few "T - V's" to figure out my TC was gone and it was especially annoying because I had made my 2 stables right next to my TC so when I had to train hussars I could just click on my TC hotkey and by doing that easily find my stables. I also took 3 native TP's, which I never used.

He ask for another re, but I give him the silent treatment, he create a game lobby called "Snuden" which I also ignore. This is good for my ego.

I love myself. :devil:

Don't bump old, bad threads

I think it's an OK thread. Another thing, please don't quote lengthy posts, you could have @'d me instead.
It's bad forum etiquette.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Snuden wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Snuden wrote:So I play vs this 1lt, me as Brit, him as Port.

My plan is to make 5 muskets and use them to raid (I'm thinking he goes to age 3) I slam down a barracks with my perfectly macro'd wood (semi forward) and grab a TP... hmm, maybe I didn't make a TP after all. I made the barracks though. First raid is a fiasco of proportions, lost 2 muskets without getting any villagers. I decide to make 5 more. I re-enter his base with 8 muskets and is met with an army of his own.

I panic for a second, thinking "Is he already aging AND have an army?" I consider to resign and pest him. Instead of resigning I slam down another rax and reorganize my peasants. I make a few batches of muskets, while remaining totally passive (positioning my army right on top of his dead explorer)

Meanwhile I discovered that thish map also have water kek, I check his deck for the first time and see he is all geared up for some fishing. I then make a Snuden trademark move - I queue 15ish musket in each barrack, spending all the resources I had saved for age up. At this point I remain totally passive and still with my army on top of his explorer.

It is finally go time, just before drag-boxing my muskets I click age-up, so if my attack fail I will be totally defenseless. This time my attack is stopped by a wall, I scout along the entire wall to check for leaks but I don't find any. I don't know why but I quickly make a stable, using 4 villagers.

I finally arrive in age 3 and so does he. My first shipment is 2 falconets and at the same time a mass a hussar army. My falconets are lost quite quickly to his culverins but I managed to break through his wall. At this point it's pretty routine, just drag-box my mix of muskets and hussars and z-move. GG.

He ask's for a re and we spawn on Hudson Bay (ESOC version) and again he is going water heavy. I take all 3 TP's and upgrade to stagecoach. This time my plan is to corner him, while I take the map. It works like a charm and I am soon in age 4 with upgraded muskets and hussars. Another GG.

The only thing standing out from game 2 was when he killed my unprotected falcs with his mamalukes and when he destroyed my TC with a monitor. It took me quite a few "T - V's" to figure out my TC was gone and it was especially annoying because I had made my 2 stables right next to my TC so when I had to train hussars I could just click on my TC hotkey and by doing that easily find my stables. I also took 3 native TP's, which I never used.

He ask for another re, but I give him the silent treatment, he create a game lobby called "Snuden" which I also ignore. This is good for my ego.

I love myself. :devil:

Don't bump old, bad threads

I think it's an OK thread. Another thing, please don't quote lengthy posts, you could have @'d me instead.

No it's not
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

No it's not
Quotes collapse anyway.
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

No it's not

I disagree.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Remember my grenadier ffs against you and hate yourself again
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

grenadier, ffs!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

so who's the grammar nazi of ESOC :hmm:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I sometimes mistype εσ instead of es and sumble upon rudolf hess