Is Sircallen Honest With us?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Is sircallen honest with us?

Yes he's our Great Hero
33%
No, Just No.
19%
Only Great Hero is the "-G"
48%

Total votes: 42

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Is Sircallen Honest With us?

Post by deleted_user »

he's becoming a lifestyle for some people.. Or Is he just a random troll? Or a Canadian Laser Bear? Maybe he is just becoming himself?

Please Feel free to discuss :hmm:

[spoiler=about honesty]Honesty is when you speak the truth and act truthfully.
What is honesty? Many children think honesty means you "don't tell a lie"-- and that is definitely part of being honest. But honesty means more than not lying. A more complete definition of honesty shows that an honest person doesn't do things that are morally wrong. If something you do is breaking the law or if you have to hide what you are doing because you'll get in trouble, you are probably not being honest. So honesty is about speaking and acting truthfully. Let's look at what each type of honesty is.

What is honesty? – the first part of honesty is about what you say
Honesty is speaking the truth. Saying things that aren't true, or that you think might not be true, or that you are making up to hide the truth are all types of lies. Lying is not honest (also called being dishonest) because you are saying something that isn't true.

Examples of what speaking the honest truth means:

Honesty means you don't say things about people that aren't true. You are not being honest if you make up rumors about someone or if you share rumors someone else made up.
Being honest means you admit to your actions, even if you'll get in trouble. You are not being honest if you deny you did something wrong when you really did it.
Honesty means you explain how a situation really happened. You are not being honest if you say something happened one way when it really happened another way.

What is honesty? Honesty is in how you act
When you do something you know is morally wrong, or when you have to hide your actions because you know they are wrong, you are not being honest. Being honest means you act in a way that you know is the right thing to do. (More about good character, morals and how to know "right" from "wrong".)

This part of the definition of honesty includes not hiding the truth (deceiving), not breaking rules to gain an advantage (cheating), and not taking something that isn't yours (stealing) and any other action that you would hide because it is against what you consider morally right.

What is being honest with yourself?
A big part of honesty is what you say and how you act toward others. But another part of the definition of honesty is whether you treat yourself the same way. Being honest with yourself means you really know why you are acting in a certain way or whether what you tell yourself is true.

This part of the definition of honesty includes:

You are not being honest with yourself if you are trying to convince yourself you didn't really do something wrong, or it wasn't that bad, even though you really did it.
Examples of what honesty is
Create your own definition for what honesty is from these examples.

What is honesty in this situation?
You broke a table. Your mom asks who broke the table and you tell her you did it.

Honesty answer: Honesty means telling the truth, so admitting to breaking the table is the honest action.

You really want to play with a friend's toy at your house so you slip the toy in your backpack and figure you'll put it back tomorrow.

Honesty answer: Taking something that is not yours is morally wrong and dishonest. Asking to borrow the toy is honest.

You heard a rumor and you think it's not true, so you don't spread it.

Honesty answer: Spreading rumors isn't a nice thing to do whether they are true or not. But if you spread rumors that you even just think might be false, then you are being dishonest because you aren't speaking the truth.

Your dad says not to play your game player. You hide in the closet to play it, but you don't tell your dad about it so you didn't lie.

Honesty answer: Even if you don't get caught, so you don't speak a lie about what you did, sneaking and hiding your actions usually means you are not making an honest choice.

You went to Joey's to play, and then went to Austin's without asking. When your dad asks, "Whose house did you play at today?" you say, "I played at Joey's."

Honesty answer: Even if you don't say a lie outright, hiding the truth (deceiving) is dishonest. Being honest means telling the whole truth.[/spoiler]
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Re: Is Sircallen Honest With us?

Post by InsectPoison »

He's a bit of an annoying twat.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Why so? I think he's a butterfly
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Is breeze honest with us
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Where's the remaining 1% ???
Attachments
Screenshot_20180405-152822.png
Screenshot_20180405-154254.png
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

@Sargsyan float numbers are rounded, like if you have a poll with 1000 options and every option is chosen once but you round the percentages to the closest integer (which is 0 for all) you may say "Where are the remaining 100% :? :?: :hmm: :unsure: " :flowers:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

P i k i l i c wrote:@Sargsyan float numbers are rounded, like if you have a poll with 1000 options and every option is chosen once but you round the percentages to the closest integer (which is 0 for all) you may say "Where are the remaining 100% :? :?: :hmm: :unsure: " :flowers:

Lol i l know,im just asking dumb questions like breeze is making dumb polls
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Looks like breez is finally running out of ideas for a poll.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I made a breeze poll. This is peak being.

Edit: I'm a b-rate topic, shit.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

never
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

He's a bailbondsman, so he can get away with it
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

zoi's smurf ? :huh:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gh0st wrote:zoi's smurf ? :huh:

:hmm: Could b
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I'm pretty sure Sir Callen is lying about his knighthood. I personally know the queen and she told me she has no memory of knighting someone named Callen. I can't stand it when people make things up.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

-
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

lejend wrote:
Jam wrote:I'm pretty sure Sir Callen is lying about his knighthood. I personally know the queen and she told me she has no memory of knighting someone named Callen. I can't stand it when people make things up.

So only white countries can grant knighthood in your opinion? Racist. Maybe he was knighted by Finland.
If you wish to discuss this or any other topic with me, please contact my agent @deleted_user
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

Post by Bachscharfschütze »

i miss the old streams where callen drank bottle from a wine, had a cam, and actually spoke instead of alt-tabbing to write ''haha'' every 30 minutes
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Bachscharfschütze wrote:i miss the old streams where callen drank bottle from a wine, had a cam, and actually spoke instead of alt-tabbing to write ''haha'' every 30 minutes

haha