ESO-C twitch channel subscriptions

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

ESO-C twitch channel subscriptions

Post by gryphoon94 »

Hey admins, why isn't the twitch channel partnered? Im sure it meets all requirements so that wouldn't be an issue. I feel it would be a great way to generate tourney money via bits/subscriptions. Ive seen many community members with twitch prime accounts (such as myself), and I'm sure many would be happy to support future tourneys with their free twitch prime.
Thanks!
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: ESO-C twitch channel subscriptions

Post by EAGLEMUT »

gryphoon94 wrote:Hey admins, why isn't the twitch channel partnered? Im sure it meets all requirements so that wouldn't be an issue.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't meet the requirements. The ESOC business team has been attempting to get us partnership for a very long time, succeeding only at receiving video quality options on the stream.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
gryphoon94 wrote:Hey admins, why isn't the twitch channel partnered? Im sure it meets all requirements so that wouldn't be an issue.

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't meet the requirements. The ESOC business team has been attempting to get us partnership for a very long time, succeeding only at receiving video quality options on the stream.

It seems like every channel can get affiliated. Heck, even mine says its allowed to. Eso-c channel may be missing more hours streamed, I think if you let some trusted community members stream on it frequently it would meet the pre-req easily.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

I don't recall what it is specifically that we are missing, perhaps @n0el or @Mr_Bramboy can weight in with the reasons. We're like half-partnered now with the quality options and some ads support us.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Huh, you only need 100 concurrent viewers to get the subscription option, which I already got, ESOC should've got it imo
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

The subscription requirements changed I think @EAGLEMUT
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher

Post by gryphoon94 »

princeofcarthage wrote:Huh, you only need 100 concurrent viewers to get the subscription option, which I already got, ESOC should've got it imo

I have the option to get Subs too right now through their affiliate program which I qualified for. I think ESO-C could get it without a problem.

Would really like them too. I feel twitch subs could be a revenue stream to fund future tournaments :smile:
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

gryphoon94 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Huh, you only need 100 concurrent viewers to get the subscription option, which I already got, ESOC should've got it imo

I have the option to get Subs too right now through their affiliate program which I qualified for. I think ESO-C could get it without a problem.

Would really like them too. I feel twitch subs could be a revenue stream to fund future tournaments :smile:

I was gonna suggest it in next annual meeting of Esoc :hmm:
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

:hehe:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

you really dont want people paying for subscriptions and donating bits. If you pay to subscribe esoc get 2.50 of the 5 once the channel hits 100 in rev ( so after 50 tier 1 subs), vs a 5 donation where esoc gets like 4.75 of that immediately. Same deal with bits. 100 bits costs like 1.40 and that isn't even paid out til you hit 100 in rev. Also, when you do hit 100 in rev its paid out at the start of the month 60 days after.