Who would you see coming back among these top players?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

Vote a top player you want to see coming back again

_H2O
11%
LordRaphael
2%
Garja
2%
Iamgrunt
36%
Shmras
No votes
Nagayumi
3%
Samwise12
21%
Jui
2%
Darwin_giovanny
13%
Someone else (write below who)
11%

Total votes: 133

Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Re: Who would you see coming back among these top players?

Post by oats13 »

Some of the Japanese/Korean players such as Takuman, Tonkatu etc. had exiting play styles, it would be nice to see them again.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Post by sc »

breeze
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

gibson wrote:@Method_man714

I will always be in your hearts <3
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

Method_man714 wrote:
gibson wrote:@Method_man714

I will always be here, in your hearts <3
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

Post by iLolicon »

Takuman or Acergame09
=
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Aren't like half of those still around? :hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

What the hell is this? Why wouldn't people like to see Garja coming back? Only 3 damn votes? This thread is totally retarded.
oranges.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Do you people know if Boneng is operating a smurf account or quit aoe3?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Do you people know if Boneng is operating a smurf account or quit aoe3? :cry:
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

he hasnt quit aoe just taking a break i guess, like many others do too. Its one of aoe biggest problems the population gets older and takes longer breaks/ plays less and when you do comeback you have a hard time finding games because of the previous mentioned things. This in turn results in even longer breaks... and the circle continues. What we would need is like 30 or more high level players that play frequently. This would break the circle and make the game stable in terms of high level players.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

lordraphael wrote:he hasnt quit aoe just taking a break i guess, like many others do too. Its one of aoe biggest problems the population gets older and takes longer breaks/ plays less and when you do comeback you have a hard time finding games because of the previous mentioned things. This in turn results in even longer breaks... and the circle continues. What we would need is like 30 or more high level players that play frequently. This would break the circle and make the game stable in terms of high level players.

I think that the best solution for it is that the top players share/give their knowledge more often or completely for increase the level of the competition instead of hide things and keep them in secret (Like ESOC maps exploration patterns or unknow strategys that nobody knows how to do for example).
Tutorials, games explained by the own players (like _H20 explains) or amazing things like the @Goodspeed Metagame Guide can be so useful for the whole community and can change it for better. You know, the people that is stuck in a specific level is a real problem, and a lot of people ends giving up, only the persons that research a lot how to improve ends getting better, I mean, if we could facilitate even more the important game knowledge, make it easier to find, the learning curve of the community could increase and the time that we spend in learning could decrease at the same time.

This is just my personal opinion, maybe some persons think different than me, so i would like to know how they think about it :maniac: .
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

_RDX_ wrote:What the hell is this? Why wouldn't people like to see Garja coming back? Only 3 damn votes? This thread is totally retarded.

Garja hasn't gone anywhere.. no point to vote for a comeback. He literally streamed not two weeks ago.
Sorry, but this list is just complete nonsense.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

NekoBerk wrote:
lordraphael wrote:he hasnt quit aoe just taking a break i guess, like many others do too. Its one of aoe biggest problems the population gets older and takes longer breaks/ plays less and when you do comeback you have a hard time finding games because of the previous mentioned things. This in turn results in even longer breaks... and the circle continues. What we would need is like 30 or more high level players that play frequently. This would break the circle and make the game stable in terms of high level players.

I think that the best solution for it is that the top players share/give their knowledge more often or completely for increase the level of the competition instead of hide things and keep them in secret (Like ESOC maps exploration patterns or unknow strategys that nobody knows how to do for example).
Tutorials, games explained by the own players (like _H20 explains) or amazing things like the @Goodspeed Metagame Guide can be so useful for the whole community and can change it for better. You know, the people that is stuck in a specific level is a real problem, and a lot of people ends giving up, only the persons that research a lot how to improve ends getting better, I mean, if we could facilitate even more the important game knowledge, make it easier to find, the learning curve of the community could increase and the time that we spend in learning could decrease at the same time.

This is just my personal opinion, maybe some persons think different than me, so i would like to know how they think about it :maniac: .

sry but if u didnt find enough recs guides tips and tricks from pros in 2017 u somehow dont know how to use internet
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer

Post by NekoBerk »

sebnan12 wrote:
NekoBerk wrote:

sry but if u didnt find enough recs guides tips and tricks from pros in 2017 u somehow dont know how to use internet

I would like to ask you nicely that you share me all that info (with links) that you think i'm missing

"And we hate po-po
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Just out of my head without any research: Veni has so many videos on YouTube explaining stuff, Kaiser is streaming very often these days explaining what he's doing, diarouga used to stream and explain why he's doing stuff.
Then you got so many high level tourney games casted by good players where you can just copy the build orders etc etc...
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

a joke right? @NekoBerk
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

If you really want to become a good player, lack of content is one of the smallest problems these days
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Lukas_L99 wrote:If you really want to become a good player, lack of content is one of the smallest problems these days

ye getting good in aoe ( for todays standards ) is really not that hard. Basically all it needs is a tiny bit of mechanical skill. which you obtain very easily and a bit of knowledge about civs. Thats already enough to be considered a good player these days.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Turkey HUMMAN
Lancer
ESO: HUMMAN

Post by HUMMAN »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Just out of my head without any research: Veni has so many videos on YouTube explaining stuff, Kaiser is streaming very often these days explaining what he's doing, diarouga used to stream and explain why he's doing stuff.
Then you got so many high level tourney games casted by good players where you can just copy the build orders etc etc...

Yeah i like Kaiser streaming.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I already came back from the dead once again, what more would you want? ungrateful ppl these days
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer

Post by NekoBerk »

sebnan12 wrote:a joke right? @NekoBerk

No, tell me what i'm missing, my mechanics are pretty good, i use all the hotkeys, i know all the tips and tricks, I know the specific build orders that i need in some MUs, my micro is fine (it can be better but i don't focus too much on it), is just that i'm fucking bad improvising beyond a build a order after you did exactly the same strategy as the player that you're copying, but not every game is the same, this is like chess, when you do the opening move that you learnt, you struggle too much what can be your next move, and you can learn that by just playing, playing, playing, playing and playing for adapt correctly and counteract what your opponent is doing at min 16 for example. I need more game knowledge for be clear, my decision making is bad at the moment, and sometimes people does unexpected builds that i never seen before and i lose, cuz sometimes i don't explore properly (i need to improve this a lot). What i need are vids like _H20 explains, Diarouga explaining why he does the things that he does, or even how to explore properly. And this is a serious question, if you think that there is a video or something that i'm missing just share it to me.

"And we hate po-po
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

NekoBerk wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:a joke right? @NekoBerk

No, tell me what i'm missing, my mechanics are pretty good, i use all the hotkeys, i know all the tips and tricks, I know the specific build orders that i need in some MUs, my micro is fine (it can be better but i don't focus too much on it), is just that i'm fucking bad improvising beyond a build a order after you did exactly the same strategy as the player that you're copying, but not every game is the same, this is like chess, when you do the opening move that you learnt, you struggle too much what can be your next move, and you can learn that by just playing, playing, playing, playing and playing for adapt correctly and counteract what your opponent is doing at min 16 for example. I need more game knowledge for be clear, my decision making is bad at the moment, and sometimes people does unexpected builds that i never seen before and i lose, cuz sometimes i don't explore properly (i need to improve this a lot). What i need are vids like _H20 explains, Diarouga explaining why he does the things that he does, or even how to explore properly. And this is a serious question, if you think that there is a video or something that i'm missing just share it to me.
Ask to a top player to watch one of your replays and he will tell you what to improve.