This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
ESO: Mitoe

14 Nov 2017, 08:46

Anyone else here read the Stormlight Archives? It's one of my favourite series, and the 3rd book just came out a couple of hours ago and I'm hyped! Am I the only one? :P
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

14 Nov 2017, 12:58

Mitoe wrote:Anyone else here read the Stormlight Archives? It's one of my favourite series, and the 3rd book just came out a couple of hours ago and I'm hyped! Am I the only one? :P

yes, if you send me a copy i would be willing to read it tho :)
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Greece tedere12
Jaeger

14 Nov 2017, 13:58

My sister does and I might start reading during the christmas holidays
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov

Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team

14 Nov 2017, 22:02

lordraphael wrote:
Mitoe wrote:Anyone else here read the Stormlight Archives? It's one of my favourite series, and the 3rd book just came out a couple of hours ago and I'm hyped! Am I the only one? :P

I can't decide if you've actually read it or if you're just trying to get a free book :hmm:
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

14 Nov 2017, 22:08

I'm waiting for the Mitoe Archives volume I. Put me down for a pre-order amico.
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

14 Nov 2017, 22:20

Mitoe wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

I can't decide if you've actually read it or if you're just trying to get a free book :hmm:

the "yes" was refering to your question. So yea i am trying to get a free copy :) never heard of the series but as i said if SOMEONE ( mitoe ) send me a copy id totally read it. I like the name of the book. Sounds like fantasy.
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team

14 Nov 2017, 23:22

lordraphael wrote:
Mitoe wrote:
Show hidden quotes

the "yes" was refering to your question. So yea i am trying to get a free copy :) never heard of the series but as i said if SOMEONE ( mitoe ) send me a copy id totally read it. I like the name of the book. Sounds like fantasy.

That is indeed the genre.

I do TECHNICALLY own 2 copies of the first book... but they're both out on loan right now :sad:
United States of America SirCallen
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: SirCallen

15 Nov 2017, 00:06

lordraphael wrote:
Mitoe wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Torrent it ya dimbo. Torrents even come with apple book and kindle versions now - how sophisticated!

I'm 10% through Oathbringer today. Love this series and this book; it's reminding me why I so greatly enjoy fantasy. I think I'll tackle Wheel of Time after this. I just can't wrap my head around finishing this in two weeks and having to wait three years for the next book.

Also this reminds me of the time I mailed my gym rat Call of Duty friend half a container of preworkout I didn't like in return for the first book of the Gentleman Bastards series, Lies of Locke Lamora.

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”