Angela Merkel​ actually thinking she would have the privilege of getting a handshake from Trump lol

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag wolfAOE3
Crossbow

Angela Merkel​ actually thinking she would have the privilege of getting a handshake from Trump lol

Post by wolfAOE3 »

Lets in refugees to kill a bunch of citizens from a United States ally should be impeached. These refugees can rape women also and it's okay because they're muslims and that's just part of their religion.
phpBB [video]

User was banned for this post
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Re: Angela Merkel​ actually thinking she would have the privilege of getting a handshake from Trump lol

Post by Aizamk »

your username is a misnomer, you don't seem to play/have any interest in aoe3 itself. pls use other forums
oranges.
No Flag wolfAOE3
Crossbow

Re: Angela Merkel​ actually thinking she would have the privilege of getting a handshake from Trump lol

Post by wolfAOE3 »

Aizamk wrote:your username is a misnomer, you don't seem to play/have any interest in aoe3 itself. pls use other forums

I know more about the AOE3 community than you'll ever know. My only weakness is keeping up with the currents smurfs lol
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Your second weakness is me :flowers: