London Terror Attack

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: London Terror Attack

Post by Dolan »

Theodore wrote:1.
meanwhile Islamist terror is the predominant form of terror in Europe since 2004, it has not been like that before, neither in attacks nor in numbers of death:

And 90% of terrorism victims in Western Europe before the 90s were from the Troubles, when the IRA and the British govt were in armed conflict. The rest are probably victims of Basque/ETA terrorism. Neither could be understood as being motivated by extremist Christianism or mostly religion, although in the case of the Northern Ireland conflict there are religious undertones. If you added USA to that graph, you'd get a huge candle in 2001 of 2977 victims, that would pretty much extend out of the picture by 5 more lengths.
People who claim Christianity to be superior and the most important basis of "Western" culture, are mostly not Christians. They are definitely not the important Christians.

How would that be a problem? Christianity has been secularised and its values have become part of the common European culture. They are one of the reasons why human rights appeared here and nowhere else on earth. You know those things that some people claim are universal and are enforced by the UN, even though, naturally, they are not recognised by Arab states or by China. It makes sense, this actually proves these values are not universal at all, and yet those who migrate to the West blackmail the West in order to get social advantages by using their own values against them.
If you migrated to Saudi Arabia and asked the authorities to recognise your Christian faith (or lack of faith) and your right to build a church, how do you think they would react? You might get your head chopped off.
The churches in Germany were heavily criticised for giving the "church asylum" by a conservative Christian party (CSU = christian-social union). It is mostly right-wing / conservative thinkers who emphasise Christian superiority.

Again, it makes sense, because the left is usually atheist. And right wing politics, ever since the first meeting of the French National Assembly, has been associated with conservatism. Is this supposed to be something that should be held against them?
I think the reasonable thing to start with is that it is an interpretation of Islam that causes problems (not "Islam" itself), and that might be a form of Sunni Islam, Wahhabism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism. At least this is the interpretation many Islamist terrorist work with. This makes already a big difference in the debate, because you do not constantly speaking about "the Muslims".

And yet we don't have any forms of Buddhist extremist terrorism in the West or Sikhist terrorism. Wahhabism wouldn't exist without Islamism. It's a natural development of Islamism. It could be argued that it's Islamism in its purest, unadulterated, unmoderated, unmodernised form. It's a movement that goes back to the roots of Islamism, it aims at recovering that Medieval purity. It's a rejection of any form of modernity, even by using modern weaponry. And it's part and parcel of Islamism, it couldn't have evolved in any other religion, as evidence stands to support this.
Christianity was tamed over hundreds of years in Europe. It took some revolutions, the enlightenment and heavy interventions from states to make Christianity what it is today. In general, it has become a liberal, tolerant school of thought. Thanks to interpretation, but definitely not because any church planned it that way (separation of powers, divorce, abortion etc.). There have also been positive influences of the churches (concept of human dignity is much easier explained when humans are alike god).

Yep, and that's exactly the process that Islamism never went through. And there are reasons why that never happened.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

CelticCrusader wrote:Is this the 'culture' we want in Europe ? Muslim man proving there is no such thing as a 'moderate' muslim.

Jekyll and Jihad?

:hmm:

Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

A former muslim speaks the truth on Islam .

phpBB [video]
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

The OP was talking about radical white supremacy, really, radical white supremacy is so bad these days isn't it, much worse than Islamic supremacy. https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/?year=2017

Where are all the white supremacy terrorist attacks on here ? I only saw 1. There rest are mostly islamic terror groups. The hypocrisy is rife, calling white supremacy a problem when the world is suffering far more at the hands of islamic terror. When did any of you calling out whites do the same about islam ?
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

Gay rights in the world, you can see for yourself which countries are tolerant and which are medieval and backward.

Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

Just look at these heat maps for womens rights, and its easy to see which countries are backwards and oppressive towards women. Do people seriously want this in Europe ? Because that is what muslims want here.

http://www.womanstats.org/newmapspage.html
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lejend wrote:Contact your local priest, then. My opinion is off-topic.

i dont care about what a local priest thinks, but good to know you keep dodging any questions about your opinion. It makes it clear to me that you are aware that you are spouting bullshit, at times I wasn't sure if you are just a troll, or actually stupid.
European Union Theodore
Skirmisher

Post by Theodore »

Hello @lejend

You are right, many regional conflicts like in Spain (ETA), Northern Ireland (IRA + UFF) affect mostly people living in the area. Other terror organisations targeted specific groups of people, RAF (Red Army Fraction, Germany) targeted the "capitalist and imperialist elite", C18 (Combat 18) targeted immigrants and non-whites. All these groups had in common, that the "standard" "white" citizens with "christian background" have not been a target. These people form the majority in every Western country. Now they shit their pants because for approx. 10 years there is a new form of terrorism that targets them. Still, a dead person is a dead person and in my opinion it does not really matter whether you kill 100 people in one region or in whole of Europe. What you should also keep in mind is that Islamist terrorism targets mainly other Muslims not Christians. I'm not posting a link, but just reminding you of the countless bombings and attacks in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq every day.

Jihad may be a concept crucial to Islam, but again, it is a question of interpretation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad#Current_usage.

I am not negating that Islamist terror is a problem and should be fought. I just don't see what you gain from your general assumption that Islam is inherently leading to oppressing woman and bombing innocent people. What we should do is not exclude all Muslims from our society but rather take the opposite route: Have a decent education, have jobs, have control over the theological studies (like it has been done with Christianity). If you really believe that Islam is inherently incompatible with Western culture, you do not need to have this discussion, because for you everything is settled then: Consequently, you must kick every Muslim out of Europe.

I have seen the Benedict XVI quote as well and I'm just going to quote you:
The Pope does not speak for all or most Christians. His statements are not official dogma of the Catholic Church. They are personal opinions that Catholics aren't at all obliged to agree with. Many Catholics disagree.

For example the current pope disagrees ;-) The point here is that many influential Christians do not follow the road of Islam as something inherently bad. The reason I refer to the Catholic church here, is that it easier. They are the biggest church and Catholicism is not as fragmented as Protestantism.

It is just overly simplistic to blame it all in Islam. It has to do with socio-economic factors as well. If you gave countries wealth, stability and 40 years of decent education you would much less of a problem with terrorists of any sort.

Evidence for Christianity changed by Enlightenment, governments and revolutions? Really?

a.
Enlightenment heavily shaped the views of the Church on science, critical text analysis etc. https://www.gotquestions.org/Enlightenment-Christianity.html

b.
Do you think that abortion, divorce and sex without marriage would have been legal if the Church hadn't had to adjust a little or the Church's power hadn't had been limited?

c.
Almost every state has confiscated a lot of land from the church (like in the French Revolution).

Just one comment on women's or gay's rights - What I find funny is that we have so many people now speaking up that gave not a single fuck about emancipation or feminism before. Which suggests that at least some of these people are not really caring about these issues but rather trying to utilise this in another context.
European Union Theodore
Skirmisher

Post by Theodore »

CelticCrusader wrote:
The majority of these migrants are not from warzones like Syria and Iraq. They are mostly economic migrants , mostly fighting age men. They are jumping on the bandwagon. The current migrant influx is unsustainable, and its turning Europe into a shithole, because these 'migrants' bring their inferior culture and beliefs here.

Also its pretty simple to see that most of the ' migrants' are not fleeing war, if they were they would take refuge in the nearest safe country, instead of walking all the way across Europe to get in the UK.

Again, you should distinguish between "immigrants" and "refugees". We are talking about different subjects: a) Helping people in danger and b) Controlling and making rules for people coming to our countries.

Just one remark on the the "nearest country": Most of the people fleeing actually stay in a) the same country or b) neighbouring countries. Example Syria: 13.5 million people on the run, 6 internally displaced within Syria, 4.8 million people in other countries (with Turkey having 2.7 million alone) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

And it's still true: Most of the people do not leave their homes for fun. Even if there is no war, no future and hunger are also good motivating factors.

Your point is probably that Europe should go in complete lock-down and not let anybody from Africa in, right?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

CelticCrusader wrote:Racist . Ok, firstly you cannot be a racist for criticizing a religion. A muslim can any colour of skin. Its easy for anyone with half a brain cell to see islam is incompatible with western laws and values. Cry about brexit not happeneing ? Its happening don't you worry.

Let me bring you up to speed. The UN definition equals discrimination based on ethnicity to discrimination based on racial prejudice. The way you are talking about Islam moves it out of the realm of pure theology, and into the realm of culture. And thus it's fair to consider what you say ethnic discrimination and as such, it's racist according to the UN definition. You say Islam does not belong here as it is incompatible with European values, so would you also kick out white people who have converted to Islam? What about people who are not religious, yet hold the same cultural values?
But yes, if you like to use a narrow definition of racism, then it's not racism. However, the way you speak about the subject is a form of bigotry and religious discrimination. And in case you haven't realised. The bad part about racism is the discrimination. So if you're argument is, "no I'm not a serial killer, I am a mass killer", then sure, I will concede your point.

The white guy that carried out the attack in question probably never read the bible and never went to church. Here in the UK the majority of us do not follow Christianity so I bet the guy never carried out this attack wasn't influenced by christianity, therefore he not a Christian terrorist. It was more a retaliatory attack from a lone person. Its not like he was part of an international terrorist organization. So hes a terrorist, murderer, but not a religious fundamentalist.

I don't care what religion he is, to be honest. And I never said anything about christian terrorism. Religion doesn't hold any claim to terrorism, sadly. I've already explained to Jerom and some others why the argument that his attack was retaliatory is no mitigating factor, and why it's a moot argument. The fact that you bring it up in the first place highlights you hypocrisy, and it's why I'm calling you racist. The attack by this man was not a retaliation in the pure sense of the word, because the people he attack never did anything to him. You can retaliate when someone hits you, but when you aren't even hit, and you attack someone else because some random other guy you don't know hit another random guy you don't know, it's no longer retaliation. You'd have to huge insane amounts of imagination to try talk yourself out of that. And that's even besides the vicious circle argument, that even if it's a retaliation, the attack before it can also be considered a retaliation, and his attack now also requires retaliation, etc etc. The thing that's so appalling about the other terrorist attacks is that it's an attack on innocent people who have no relation to the attackers whatsoever. This attack is exactly the same, it's an attack on innocent people, and the fact that you don't fully condemn this but try to mitigate it by saying it's retaliation only because in this case the victims either have a different color of skin, or a different religion, that's what I am calling you out on.

We are trying to defend western culture, because currently our culture is being attacked. Freedom of speech is a big part of our culture, these days we cant criticize an ideology for fear of being labelled racist, bigot , etc by politically correct idiots. Its ok for anyone to criticize Christianity and western culture because in this fucked up world you can only be racist if your white. Your hatred for whites oozes from each post Umeu, you call me racist but in reality you are probably far more racist than me. Thats one thing im not, I have friends who are black, friends who are muslim, and they would tell you I have never once called them anything or been racist in any way to them. But hey I suppose its easy to shout racist and bigot to anyone who has a different opinion.

Well, you are doing a piss poor job, if this is your defense. What are you afraid of? This freedom of speech which you claim is so important for our culture is what gives you the right to believe, and to a certain extent proclaim, your bigotry. It also gives me the right to call you out on it. And why should I beat around the bush, if it's a horse, it's a horse. And when you're racist, or a bigot, or when you discriminate on false grounds, I may and will label you as such. No matter how many friends you claim to have. I know that "I have black friends" is the average racist's last line of defense, but let's consider the argument for what it is, a fallacy. When someone rapes a woman because he believes all women are dirty bitches that just want a dick in their pussy, the fact that he can say "hey, i'm not sexist because I have a mother, I have 2 sisters, I have a wife and a daughter, and they never called me sexist" doesn't make him any less sexist. And contrary to me calling you out, which I do based upon your remarks, your claim of me being racist is based on absolutely nothing. Which seems to be something you are good at, making baseless assumptions about people. If I would use your fallacious logic, I could impossibly be racist, because my father is white, my mother is black, my wife is white, I have a cousin who is half Filipino, I have a cousin who is half indonesian and I have a niece who is half Colombian, I have jewish friends, muslim friends, buddhist friends, hinddu friends, athiest and christian friends of all possible combinations. Yet if I say that all jewish people should be shot dead, I am still an antisemite. Maybe try to get it trough your thick skull that it's not what you look like, or who you know, but what you do and say that will determine what you are.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Everybody here needs to calm down and have a donner kebab. The bills on me.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

@deleted_user
I couldn't care less how the UN defines it. I am simply pointing out facts, cold hard facts. So what if i am criticizing their 'culture'. Their 'culture' consists of womens oppression, child marriage, FGM, persecution of gays, oppression of free speech and not to forget the never ending jihad against non believers. Ok so when did I say we should deport every single muslim ? We need to deport any that have terrorist links and beliefs(the govenrment here admitted there is around 23.000 who are known, only 3000 being monitored), and ones that cannot be deported, i.e radicals thats were born here, then they should be imprisoned. We also need to stop the influx of migrants, immigration seriously needs to be controlled, you cant just let thousands of people who haven't been vetted properly. Quite frankly the government has failed to protect the people, how can you have known terrorists and radicals just wandering the streets being 'monitored' . They even admitted its impossible to monitor them all.

What about people who are not religious and hold the same cultural values ? What cultural values are they ? Oppression of women, child marriage, FGM ? Well fuck them too, because these 'values' are not values, they are quite frankly barbaric. The truth is these countries lack moral values and lack equality. I could not give a flying fuck about offending people who believe in medieval barbaric practices that don't belong in modern society. The way I talk about islam is with FACTS, simply stating and pointing out facts is not racist or bigotry. Can you understand the facts about islam? I am not discriminating on false grounds, these are legitimate worries that many people have about this ideology that is spreading everywhere. You know people who's children were blown up, whos friends were stabbed to death, whos parents were mowed down in cars, for what ? For allah, according to the attackers.

And seriously, you think i condone this white nut jobs actions ? He is just as bad as them, and stupid as he will only increase the risk of more attacks on innocents. But i highly doubt he would have attacked these innocent people if muslim radicals were not doing the same to whites for the last few years. Also the fact that our government condemns anyone who raises issues about islam just drives people to take matters into their own hands, people like this guy. When people watch their government do absolutely fuck all to combat terrorists, what do you expect will happen? And you can hardly compare this attack to the scale of islamic terror attacks in the uk or anywhere. He was not part of a international terror group hell bent on dominating the world and imposing islamic sharia law onto everyone. The problem is islam, if islam were not so barbaric and hell bent on killing everyone else, then this attack would never of happened. Islam breeds violence, isis copy mohammed , their 'perfect' man, who was a paedophile, terrorist, rapist, warmongering psychopath. They are facts too.

Why is so hard for people to comprehend the reality of the situation we are in ? The attacks will continue, and more blood will be on the hands of the incompetent governments of Europe. And they want to continue the mass of muslim migrants , are people fucking retarded ? Enjoy your cultural enrichment because it will only get worse.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

InsectPoison wrote:Everybody here needs to calm down and have a donner kebab. The bills on me.

Doner kebab is fucking disguting lol, i would prefer a lamb shish please ;)
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

Theodore wrote:
CelticCrusader wrote:
The majority of these migrants are not from warzones like Syria and Iraq. They are mostly economic migrants , mostly fighting age men. They are jumping on the bandwagon. The current migrant influx is unsustainable, and its turning Europe into a shithole, because these 'migrants' bring their inferior culture and beliefs here.

Also its pretty simple to see that most of the ' migrants' are not fleeing war, if they were they would take refuge in the nearest safe country, instead of walking all the way across Europe to get in the UK.

Again, you should distinguish between "immigrants" and "refugees". We are talking about different subjects: a) Helping people in danger and b) Controlling and making rules for people coming to our countries.

Just one remark on the the "nearest country": Most of the people fleeing actually stay in a) the same country or b) neighbouring countries. Example Syria: 13.5 million people on the run, 6 internally displaced within Syria, 4.8 million people in other countries (with Turkey having 2.7 million alone) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

And it's still true: Most of the people do not leave their homes for fun. Even if there is no war, no future and hunger are also good motivating factors.

Your point is probably that Europe should go in complete lock-down and not let anybody from Africa in, right?

Well name me one reason why Europe should just let in undocumented masses of people from africa and the middle east ? I am all for helping actual genuine refugees within reason, but not tons of undocumented economic migrants that are coming over with refugees. Even official figures support the fact that most are not fleeing war, and are not from these countries and most are fighting age men.
European Union Theodore
Skirmisher

Post by Theodore »

CelticCrusader wrote:[...] Ok so when did I say we should deport every single muslim ? We need to deport any that have terrorist links and beliefs(the govenrment here admitted there is around 23.000 who are known, only 3000 being monitored), and ones that cannot be deported, i.e radicals thats were born here, then they should be imprisoned.

If it is true what you believe and argue, that "Islam" itself is incompatible with "Western culture" - it's not far-fetched to assume that you want to get rid of Muslims.

What about people who are not religious and hold the same cultural values ? What cultural values are they ? Oppression of women, child marriage, FGM ? Well fuck them too, because these 'values' are not values, they are quite frankly barbaric. The truth is these countries lack moral values and lack equality. I could not give a flying fuck about offending people who believe in medieval barbaric practices that don't belong in modern society. The way I talk about islam is with FACTS, simply stating and pointing out facts is not racist or bigotry. Can you understand the facts about islam?

How do you think you have established a "fact" when are making claims that "Islam" is bad? At least you might recognise that it is a disputable view of this religion. Obviously as we are discussing it right now. And I have always given you sources my views are based on.

You know people who's children were blown up, whos friends were stabbed to death, whos parents were mowed down in cars, for what ? For allah, according to the attackers. And seriously, you think i condone this white nut jobs actions ?

The point is: When some crazy people in Norway (Breivik) kill people or other crazy people set refugee shelters on fire (like it happens in Germany EVERY day http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833) everybody in Europe feels quite comfortable to distinguish between the few and the many. Although these attacks happen "for Norway" or "for Germany". And yet no one seriously suspects that Norwegian or German culture is inherently inhumane and cruel.

Why is so hard for people to comprehend the reality of the situation we are in ? The attacks will continue, and more blood will be on the hands of the incompetent governments of Europe. And they want to continue the mass of muslim migrants , are people fucking retarded ? Enjoy your cultural enrichment because it will only get worse.

Blood is on the hand of the maniacs killing, not the governments.

Well name me one reason why Europe should just let in undocumented masses of people from africa and the middle east ? I am all for helping actual genuine refugees within reason, but not tons of undocumented economic migrants that are coming over with refugees.

A) good that you are in favour of helping refugees :) B) literally no serious politician wants "undocumented masses of people" crossing Europe's border. You might fight a crazy guy saying that, but every government in power in Europe aims to reduce the number of so called "economic refugees". I can give you a fact: Africa will double its population until 2050 https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge If the economic discrepancy continues to exist, it will be very attractive to come to Europe. Therefore, the question is what are we going to to do? And I seriously doubt, that some fences will be enough to stop this many people. We need to do something to improve the situation there. Either way, it will cost a shitload of money that I prefer spending that on improving living conditions instead of letting people die in front of fences or in the Mediterranean sea.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

CelticCrusader wrote:I couldn't care less how the UN defines it. I am simply pointing out facts, cold hard facts.

not knowing your definitions, not knowing what you are talking about doesn't mean you are pointing out facts. You are pointing at nothing else except your own ignorance. And you can repeat the word "facts" a 100 times over, but that doesn't make it so.

in any case, i'm not saying there is no problem, i'm just saying that your attitude and your arguments are no solution, they are in fact, part of what has created this problem to begin with.
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

"The UN definition equals discrimination based on ethnicity to discrimination based on racial prejudice. The way you are talking about Islam moves it out of the realm of pure theology, and into the realm of culture."

If that is the going rationale behind this nonsense then god help us all- it is total horseshit. Making a word bridge from race to ethnicity to culture to religion and expecting it to stand up? have you never read Wittgenstein?

Also "white supremacy" -this has never been popular in Britain mainly because race itself is a recent construct .
The idea probably peaked in the late 70's here and has been dying out since, occasionally in a provincial backwater one might see such people fighting amongst themselves in a car park- but that's as far as it normally goes.

As for actual Nazis (all dead here in Europe but strangely active in campus towns in America)- there seems to be a dramatic supply and demand problem- not enough to go round.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

gibson wrote:Well historically Christianity has been just as if not more destructive than Islam, if simply for the fact that it's been around longer. However the world wide trend of shifting left, although it somehow dodged middle eastern Islam, has made Christianity today much more tolerant.

Now that's funny right there, the idea that leftists made Christianity "more tolerant." I can think of a few hundred million dead people who'd disagree with the left's tolerance. :roll:[/quote] Do you lack reading comprehension or are you just trying to troll?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

oats13 wrote:
"The UN definition equals discrimination based on ethnicity to discrimination based on racial prejudice. The way you are talking about Islam moves it out of the realm of pure theology, and into the realm of culture."

If that is the going rationale behind this nonsense then god help us all- it is total horseshit. Making a word bridge from race to ethnicity to culture to religion and expecting it to stand up? have you never read Wittgenstein?

Also "white supremacy" -this has never been popular in Britain mainly because race itself is a recent construct .
The idea probably peaked in the late 70's here and has been dying out since, occasionally in a provincial backwater one might see such people fighting amongst themselves in a car park- but that's as far as it normally goes.

As for actual Nazis (all dead here in Europe but strangely active in campus towns in America)- there seems to be a dramatic supply and demand problem- not enough to go round.

Did you not read the rest of the post? You are trying to pretend like the problem here is category you use to discriminate (eg: race, ethnicity or religion), instead of the fact that you are discriminating against people for things other people have done. It's like calling someone a murderer, and he goes like no, I was an executioner for a military junta...

i never mentioned white supremacy, but indeed, race is a pretty recent construct. So? As for it being an outdated ideology, think again... It's actually gaining ground in the USA compared to the past 2 decades or so. And their ideas are becoming more mainstream, hence the president elected by USA is basically considered a dream come true by these people, who may call themselves white nationalists now.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

umeu wrote:
CelticCrusader wrote:I couldn't care less how the UN defines it. I am simply pointing out facts, cold hard facts.

not knowing your definitions, not knowing what you are talking about doesn't mean you are pointing out facts. You are pointing at nothing else except your own ignorance. And you can repeat the word "facts" a 100 times over, but that doesn't make it so.

in any case, i'm not saying there is no problem, i'm just saying that your attitude and your arguments are no solution, they are in fact, part of what has created this problem to begin with.

The definition of racism says nothing about showing prejudice towards ideologies or religions. Being discriminatory or prejudice against people of other RACES, not religions/ideologies, is being racist. Religions and Ideologies are ways of thinking , not races of people. You learn definitions , a dictionary is only a google away.
How has someone talking about problems in the islamic community caused those said problems ? These problems were already there, we just started to notice them in our countries after large immigration. In fact the quran wasn't translated and available in English until the 90s so the west is really only beginning to understand the problems islam will bring.

And how am I ignorant ? I see the problems we face, and acknowledge there needs to be more done. Unlike the left in this country, they are the ignorant ones. Constantly avoiding sensitive issues will not solve them. In this country we need to stop all PC bullshit and stop islam growing here, stop the radicalization in jails, stop bringing in un vetted migrants, stop continuing building mosques everywhere, close down sharia courts, close mosques known to harbour extremist views, ban islamist marches preaching death and hatred all over our streets,close islamic schools who preach hatred and of course imprison or deport all terrorists.
What do you suggest to solve the problem because I don't see any solutions from you ?
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

Sorry umeu you seem like a nice guy but I can't communicate with someone who shifts the ground whilst simultaneously introducing more variables.

There is nothing wrong with discrimination per se, we all discriminate between apples and oranges according to what we want- discriminating against something that deliberately and explicitly goes against all the norms and values that we all invest in is perfectly rational- if you really believe there is an increase in racial ideology at the moment I strongly advise you step back from the fray and take a bigger longer look.

Seriously are you actually a muslim? you have slated Christianity in this thread but state that religious discrimination is a bad thing- NEWS FLASH- it isn't

it is NOT bad to discriminate against something if that thing happens to be bad and Islam is a total pigsty of a religion by any measure- Judaism and Christianity share a conceptual link to eastern religions in terms of philosophy, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Judaism have a very rich and meaningful overlap whilst Islam seems to ignore thousands of years of intellectual progress from religious and philosophical systems alike and is itself a mockery of religion and was entirely dependent on the expansion of the ummayid caliphate 661-750 ad which was based mainly on the jizra- which is basically a pyramid system of a franchised protection racket and when that failed- slaughter.

Mohamet fell down a well and banged his head and heard a voice, guess who's voice it was? well,well,well if it wasn't GOD- and guess what GOD told him? he told him to have as many wives as possible and if anyone disagrees then feel free to cut their head off, which is precisely the kind of thing an uneducated chauvinst would like GOD to tell him- get over the sensitivities- life's too short IMO.
We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing.
European Union Theodore
Skirmisher

Post by Theodore »

Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and Judaism have a very rich and meaningful overlap whilst Islam seems to ignore thousands of years of intellectual progress from religious and philosophical systems alike and is itself a mockery of religion

lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_philosophers

Islam is just a one of the three Abrahamic religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are more closely related than any of them with Buddhism or Hinduism.

Mohamet fell down a well and banged his head and heard a voice, guess who's voice it was?

You could say the same about Jesus. Nobody today would believe anybody who said he is God's son.
Great Britain oats13
Lancer

Post by oats13 »

I don't know where to begin in refuting this nonsense (above)- eastern religion encourages the development of a mindset from which desirable behaviours 'arise'- western religions encourage the behaviours in which to develop that state of mind- they both have roots in pre-zoroastrian and ascetic religions between Ur of the chaldees in modern day Iraq and mohenjo daro in modern day Pakistan.

Islam selectively uses text from the western tradition to bolster its own aims and the 'philosophers' you wiki'd all simply justify that- which is why pretty much no-one, including Muslims, has heard of virtually any of them.

You can indeed say that about Jesus- now go read the new testament and find where Jesus advocates beheading- or where the Buddha recommends violence as a way of spreading his teaching- pls get back to me on that one.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

CelticCrusader wrote:
InsectPoison wrote:Everybody here needs to calm down and have a donner kebab. The bills on me.

Doner kebab is fucking disguting lol, i would prefer a lamb shish please ;)

Proof that our country is being culturally appropriated by the muzzies
Top quality poster.